>"Be sure to not 'overtrain'! You'll fry your CNS!"

>he thinks CNS can't get burned out

oh boy

>things DYEL say

"I post on Veeky Forums"

is cns central nervous system?

Yeah
Now I'm not sure if you're asking or doing something a dyel says

>"If your schedule does not allow time for proper warmup, it does not allow time for training at all."

Things gymcells say

>gains will help me find a girlfriend
>if you dont lift and drink brotien shakes youll look like pic related
>body building is a sport
>im not insecure
>im not lifting to hide my insecurities
>lifting will help my insecurities
>dyels are trash and should be bullied
>i like looking at men in speedos
>i want men to look at me and judge how good i look in a speedo
>no im not gay because of that
>""""high test"""" is defined as 300 lbs+
>no im not binge eating im bulkin
>no im not fat im bulkin
>no im not losing muscle with 1000 kcal deficit

I could do this all day

Dyel?

I don't want to get tooo big

One time my college roommate (randomly assigned) asked me if protein would give him muscle without lifting
So that's something dyel says

>gotta eat big to get big

>welcome to /plg/

No. I stopped after 5 years. I realised i was forming unhealthy habits and chasing a goal that will always be just out of reach. I feel that most people lift to hide insecurities that we may not even know exist. Hopping that lifting will make them feel better about there body. It really doesnt. IMO the only way to solve insecurities is to asses the cause. If you are dealing with insecurity of your body lifting won't help (see Rich Piana). Personally, when i stopped lifting, lost all my muscle and assesed my insecurities i became a much happier person. There isnt a day that goes by where i dont lover every single part of my life. And that's comming from a loser like me ;). Anyway, ive really gone on a tangent and need to study for my finals

>No. I stopped
Literally quit reading right there. Fuck off dyel.

How to spot a dyel

working out is pleasurable and good for health. Not everyone is doing it out of insecurity.

>ex bearmode here

>clips on warmup sets

>CNS? Heh, listen kid, I don't take rest days. That's who I am.

>chasing a goal that will always be just out of reach

On a related note, I've always wanted to be a billionaire, but it's an unrealistic goal that's out of reach, so I've decided to stop working. FLAWLESS LOGIC RITE?

the edge, i can feel it

>projections and implications of a dyel: the post

back to tumblr

>people only lift because they are insecure
>just came here to post on a lifting forum about how I don't lift XDD

>warmup sets

My roommate would take mass gainer and never went to the gym. I also knew a guy that would drink protein shakes and eat protein bars even after he "didn't have time to go the the gym" for months so he just sort of got fat. It's amazing how people are willing to buy this shit and not put in the effort.

>hey bro can I work in with you?

Hey user, I had a similar experience.

About a couple of years ago, I was constantly browsing places like Veeky Forums and the misc, and took to spending most of my time in the gym, much to the chagrin of my girlfriend. Sometimes I used lifting to get away from her, which drove our relationship apart. One day she sat me down and said it's the gym or me, and I chose her. You change as a man, depending on where you're at.

We're now in a happy open relationship and she sometimes goes on dates with guys from the gym I used to religiously go to. We laugh to ourselves about how much time they spend there.

THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT CNS OVERTRAINING IS REAL OP

For 1 whole month i decided to do heavy 3x5 squat, ohp, then bench 3 times a week (Mon,Weds, Fri) for 4 weeks, by the end of the month even though I made sure to get around 10 hours of sleep everyday and eat like a motherfucker, I was tired as fuck and could barely lift up the bar without feeling weak as fuck, took 1 week off with lotsa sleep and food, came back even stronger after my CNS healed back up. CNS overtraining is real.

Why are you even posting here if you stopped lifting?

Don't speak to me or my wifes son ever again

You view weightlifting from a defeatist/cynical perspective. I lift because i want to see how strong and aesthetic i can get naturally while i'm young, not because i'm insecure.

>all the retards taking this bait

> you need to eat more... you'll go into starvation mode!

Whatever, guy from the future sent back in time to steal my gains.

>you need an oly coach before you can do power cleans

>Lets play racquet ball to warm up
45 minutes of racquet ball, 30 min lift.
K.

>nah bro i dont wanna lift because i might get too big

I have done 5x5 3x a week for a year and never experienced what you're talking about. Yeah there are tough days but cns overload is just your excuse for an off day.

You don't need a week off, you go anyway and just deload for a week. You should've been getting rest and eating properly anyway.
The lack of rest and food was likely what did you in m8.

I was trying to help my buddy lose weight, he has only lost 5kgs in 5months.

Found out he drinks mass gainers and protein shakes everyday, he thinks that he can still eat pizza everyday and only go to gym for 20min and lift weights that are way too heavy for him for 3 reps 1 set that he will lose weight.

Then to make it worse if he comes to the gym while I'm there he tries to just talk to me, so I'll be doing my lifts and he's standing there awkwardly talking while I'm trying to get him to fuck off.

>seriously helped him for 6mnths but he doesn't listen, even tried to get my pt gf to help him but he wasn't even listening to her.

>I'm slowly dropping him as a friend

Still lifting babyweights I see.

Every dyel that has never made it has said, at one point or another:

>just bought some new basketball shorts for the gym

>Cardio is just as important if not more important than lifting

I got cns fatigue after a month of doing deadlifts 3xweek
Its real

>1 month of 3x5 3 days a week
>overtraining
nah you're just a pussy

hi dyel

hi

Obvious b8 but still triggered

I have a college degree AND can squat four plates come at me.

Not that guy, but it's satire, not bait.

Nice bait...

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Damn son, are you Italian cuz you just whipped up some tasty pasta

Summer

but...but...but...
that's what i say...
fuck

Nice

Yep 145lb ohp, 210 bench, 305 squat, 390 deadlift all for for 5.

So yes then.

MEMERS STOP MEMEING
MEMERS STOP MEMEING
MEMERS STOP MEMEING

*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to meme, I can tell you I don't have (You)s. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

The thread is about stuff dyels say not about how to be a retard. Stop being a faggot by looking to insult people. Go back to protein sperm shakes.

Fuck off summerdyel.

>things dyels say
Things dyels say

This could be an intro to a boss battle.

Found the dyel.

>finals
Stopped reading right fucking there

I remember reading somewhere that protein "promotes muscle growth" I think that was the term, and I took that to mean irrespective of exercise.

living a healthy, active lifestyle is not the same as "lifting" which I think is more so unhealthy (mentally) than it is healthy.

that said, it's healthier to strength train (as one of many types of exercise) than it is not to exercise at all, or to only do endurance training.

I've had to follow that, I used to pull muscles and fuck shit up all the time plus I was noticing a general lack of mobility as I was getting tighter as I got bigger

Haven't had any injuries since I started doing a set of stretches before each workout

being a billionaire is theoretically achievable - if the other user is talking about body dysmorphia (as I think he is) then I think he's technically right, it will never be resolved by adding more mass.

it is much more important than Veeky Forums usually acknowledges.

Thats low volume af you little bitch

Wait until the weight gets heavy summerfriend.

>he cant recover from low volume training so he tries to insult other people

Sorry you little bitch you may wanna get your test levels checked

You'll understand once you graduate from babbyweights summerfriend.

>I oHP in the squat rack

>I call The Press OHP.

is this new pasta?

that fucking filename holy kek

>want to lose weight
>take mass gainer

Sounds like a real Einstein

Yes good goyim, don't become stronger and improve the way you look, you don't need muscles! Leave the muscles to tyrone and jamal.

Confirmed for dyel. Come back when you get yo weight up.

> eat at maintenance for a few months
> do heavy compound lifts every second day
> start to get injured a lot
> lose 1kg of fat over a few months
> gain 0.1kg of muscle
> can't progressively overload due to injury and lack of strength

If you're not cutting and bulking, you're wasting your time and overtraining your cns.

You sound foolish.

Too long didn't read lol

"I can bench like 225 and squat 135 once, oh and what's a deadlift?"

literally every college fuccboi

Because I wasted my time, or because I claim that it's possible to put too much stress on your CNS?

See

Sounds like you picked a dyel college.

who ask everyone at your college what they bench/squat?

You must go to Retard State or something, plenty of people I know do deadlifts

Your injury has nothing to do with your TDEE intake. It has to do with your shit form summerdyel.

even in the military gym, no one was fucking deadlifting or squatting, it's a real meme. I guess they're tired from working...but why are their arms not tired

I don't know dude all I know is it's not as uncommon as you like to believe. They have platforms for them at my uni gym. They even had platforms at my community college before I transferred here.

Probably the airforce/navy gym.

Pretty neat man.

>tfw secure
>tfw tall dark and handsome
>tfw well socialized, easy to make friends
>ftw easy to talk to girls, easy to drop panties
>tfw fat dude
>tfw nerdy as fuck
>tfw broke and just wanna get thru life
Dyel fatty here. If i get Veeky Forums will u be insecure too?

This. Army vet here and I used to see people doing deadlifts all the time. The gym was almost always packed and it smelled like pure test/shit. Squats are also as common as breathing in the Army. Doesn't matter whether it's officers, NCO's or junior enlisted, almost everyone squats and deadlifts. Maybe it's just an Infantry thing idk.

CNS fatigue is a real thing and if you've never experienced it count yourself lucky. It makes you feel like you havn't slept in a week and have the worst flu of your life at the same time. Just utter and total lethargy. Even walking to the bathroom is a chore. Nothing wants to move.