>tfw I need 3500 just not to lose weight
>im a fucking 145lb skeleton who's full after 2000

>mfw people still believe in cals in/cals out

Are you running a marathon everyday?

>Literally no evidence that contradicts this that isn't a mommy blog

>Clara's Happy Time > Pubmed in your mind

>tfw you can count calories
Sucks man

Theres nothing disputing cals in cals out.

He just has a high metabolism.

More than 3500 cals he gains weight. Less and he becomes a greater skellington.

Cals in cals out working as intended

pretty much
work 8 hours throwing around bags of dirt, shit, barbecues and trees
the 3500 figure is probably too low too
the thing is all my paycheck goes towards food just so I dont completely wither away at that fucking job

>Tfw I can't drink milk anymore because it gives my skin an allergic reaction and becomes inflamed so now I low calorie almond milk like a little bitch.

>I'm a normal person

This is honestly the worst suffering. I did landscaping every summer from age 14-21 (dad is in the business) and everyone was shocked I was skelly for years. After working in the heat all day you're nauseous and have burned a ton of calories.

My advice would be lots of nuts. I would keep them in a lunch bag with a frozen water bottle to keep them cold so I wanted to eat them when it was hot. Then pounding a huge shake right before bed.

>6'2" 215
>been eating ~1800 cal per day for a while to lose weight
>finally at a decent level where I want to add significant muscle
>need to eat like 3500 cal to bulk
Holy fuck, I want to die after eating 2500 cal. How the fuck do you do it without puking all over yourself every day?

Carbs, Drink your carbs

Like milk? Or gatorade? Or actual bulk shakes?

Literally make shakes with a shit ton of peanut butter, 2 scoops protein, banana, whole milk, a tsp vanilla extract, and ice and you have a shit ton of delicious calories.

>eat a strict diet that gets me to almost exactly 3200 kcal of brown rice almonds chicken and scoops
>mfw sometimes I eat a massive meal and don't put it into myfitnesspal

that's actually a good ideam na thanks

What's your diet?

3400 on maintenance but I'm 6,4 and 108 kg what ever that is in your weird English currency.

>tfw need to eat 90 calories and 50 grams of protein
>tfw I'm probably gonna have to hit the gym and burn off the excess calories

how many scoops?

>only eats rice, chicken, veggies
>"guys help i can't eat enough calories"
It's called a dirty bulk shitlord

>tfw 6'4" 235 lbs and I feel like I'm still lanky as fuck. I need 3800 kcal/day to gain a pound a week.

f-four a day

Try working at Google.

I literally can't stop bulking with all the free food they give us.

Oh shit, what do you do there? That's my dream job. Don't they have a nice gym there too?

My friend polly works there. She is a fat asian neckbeard. She just keeps getting bigger working there.

Honest to god, I had a construction job last year and had to eat high calories to gain, down fried fish and fried chicken. Good macros high calories.

Mix with higher quality protein sources for maxemum gaynes

I'm on an Ads Serving team. Working mostly on internal infrastructure. There are a bunch of gyms and each vary in quality. The one near me only has one squat rack, but its right down the hall from me so I just jump in whenever it's free.

There are actually relatively few neck beard/fatasses here.

Pic related. Guy sitting across from me on the Google bus atm.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your typical day look like? And how's the pay. I'm in college trying to figure out what I wanna do so I'm a little curious

Kek fucking computer nerd. Should've gone into business instead, maybe you'd get laid

I think I need like 3k.

I-it's going to be alright r-right guys?

ITT: faggots who can't eat BIG
I can down an entire 6000 calorie extra large pizza in one sitting and feel fine, and I'm not even the biggest eater I know

1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
1 cup while milk
1 cup frozen blueberries
2 cups rolled oats
1 scoop protons
1 banana
1 tbsp honey
Blend
That's like 1000 Cal with good macros right there
Add peanut butter for more calories

3k guy. I 3 in morning and 5 post lift.

I can down an extra large pizza too. The problem comes with trying to eat relatively clean, not being able to consume much dairy, and working 12 hour days almost every day.

>uses the metric system
>thinks he's gonna make it

I live in San Francisco, which is about 35 miles away from the campus, so I get up at around 6:20 to catch the 6:45 Google bus so I can avoid traffic. Commute is about 40 minutes. Buses have wifi and charging ports so it's fine.

I get in and grab breakfast then usually work for a couple of hours. Most of my team gets in around 9:30-11. We don't have any set hours and people are fine with working from home. Depending on if the squat rack is free I go lift.

Grab lunch with my team around 11:30, then code/go to meetings for the afternoon. I'll usually leave around 5:30, I stay for the free dinner.

Pay is 110k base, this is for entry level. That doesn't include renewable stock options/bonuses, which push it into 160-170k range.

COME ON

Damn dude, that's pretty good. I'm a second year who doesn't know what he's doing yet. Never done coding before so that's a little bit too late for me.

I feel you m8

I believe in you user.

You should be doing f-four scoops 2-3 times a day if you want to leave humanity behind.

wow, even Veeky Forums with all the ripped alpha males are also all computer programmers working at top companies, free food, free everything making over 150k a year at age 22 huh?

b-but i eat a pound of chicken for dinner

>tfw 6 foot 66 kilos
>tfw almost never make my TDEE and yet never lose or gain any weight

fucking devil body

I feel ya OP; the biggest problem with having a high Metabolic rate is that the daily caloric requirement increases - so you have to eat so much more just to sustain your current baseline.

Even worse its sometimes harder just to increase the caloric intake enough to contribute to muscular gains in a month

All the cool people are on Veeky Forums

This is the biggest worry I have about trying to work out. I'm 24, i'm like 5'9" 130 pounds, maybe even less.I eat, no lie, probably like 1500 calories a day, and I've done this since I was a kid. I swear I could probably count the number of days I've eaten over 2,000 calories in the past 10 years on two hands. I did actually gain weight freshman year of college, going from like 5'7" 115 pounds in HS to my current size, but that was it

I'm also severely, cripplingly depressed, alone, miserable and don't even have the desire to put in the work it takes to eat enough food to maintain a consistent weight gain let alone all a ton of working out to that

I literally posted a picture the charter bus with the company logo on the seats.

Yeah this established science for 80 years is garbage!

brotein shakes brah. brotein shakes for days.

Fuck all you guys. You don't know my pain. I'm a manlet and I cut on 1500 calories. I'm currently bulking on less than you guys cut on. And I fucking love to eat. I could eat 4000 clean calories a day no problem. No BS shakes or nothing. Just awesome clean food all day.

Sounds like a stress-free environment, good for you user

im 6'4" and Ive been cutting on 1500 for over a month now. You dont know pain

6'3 Ex fat here man
Been doing it since last September
We're gonna make it

just remember to take a break and eat at maintenance for like 2 weeks to get your hormones in order. gonna do that after I reach 180 lb in a week.
not being fat is great, we will make it bro

>tfw I know these feels

>be jobless, happy, 3100 calories slow bulk @ 155lb bw.
>get a job, start losing weight, sad.
>figured out I basically have to eat 90 calories per hour I'm at work to continue bulk.
>some days I have to eat 4k calories

that amount of food just isnt enjoyable unless its pizza...

>tfw can't eat above 1600kcal to cut reasonably fast
Being 153lb skinnyfat is suffering. Not really putting on any real muscle (at least my lifts go up), not losing a lot of fat. More like a shitty recomp with slow fat loss. Only losing 5lbs a month.

I've gained 1kg in the last 7 month bulking on 3200kcal at 5'8 143lbs.
Five more kilos to 70kg body weight (154lbs). Then I'll get to eat at maintenance for a while, shit will be great.

started as a bad case of skinnyfat, now im about ottermode
keep going bruh

Shut the fuck up you whiney bitch. I need 5000 cals a day in order to stay at my current weight. How about you just eat, choo choo here comes the train.

what formula/calculator are you guys using?

Im asking because for me its around 3k kcal for bulk and Im a 85kg/182cm man. And I grow on that.

Yeah thanks, starting to see a hint of obliques and upper abs but I still got about 10 more pounds of fat to shed. Might look ottermode by the end of September.

>mfw eating 3500 calories a day to bulk
>hitting all my macros, feels good
>jump on scale after two weeks
>still 165
IDIDNDTASKFORTHISSUFFERING

>tfw ex fatty
>lost 90+ lbs from 14-18
>only need to buckle down for the last 15-20 lbs to get out of fat swole-mode and be big&lean

Sometimes I wish I started as a skelly. I wish I had a hard time eating, but I could probably down 3k in one meal if I wanted to..

>tdee is over 3k because 6'3'' and active
>eat light one day because busy af
>drop like a kilo
Fuckin hell

Feel that. I'm on 3k a day and holy fuck I'm full by second breakfast.

Honestly I've started following the Hobbit Meal plan to make sure I get all my kcals in.

>7am breakfast
>9am second breakfast
>11am "elevenses"
>1pm lunch
>3pm "afternoon tea" (lol fuck that, more food)
>6pm dinner
>lifting time
>9pm supper