You guys have just got to try this new diet

You guys have just got to try this new diet.

It's called C.A.R., which stands for Chicken, Avocado, and Rice.
That's all you eat, ever.

This baby will get you mad gains.

I prefer having a more balanced diet, but thanks senpai

What's more balanced than pure protein, pure carbohydrates, and pure fat, mixed into whatever combination you want?

Dude, avocado has a reputation for getting old fast, there's only so much you can do with it before you experience flavor fatigue.

This actually doesn't sound that bad of an idea for something to base your meals around. I'd be as hungry as fuck, though.

I used to eat Avocados/Guacamole all the time. Then I once got a bad batch at Chipotle a few months back and got food poisoning. Now, Every time I eat Avocado I get nauseous :(

Just do cardio and eat a good balance of foods you fags

that just means you can eat more of it to get BIG

just mix it in with your rice and chicken and some food seasoning or sauce.

Bought avocado once, worst taste I've had in years.
Tried it raw, put some salt on it but it still fucking sucked. Cba making guacamole, I'll stick to almonds and walnuts for fats.

avocados taste great, there must be something wrong with your tounge

Guess it's just no my kind of thing, for me it's vomit inducing taste.

Try avocado ice cream.

>avocado on toast in the morning
hnng

Avocado isn't most popular thing around here, barely anyone buys it and it's expensive, never seen avocado icecream either.

rice.... nope, never again.

CHAD is eating RICE while YOU are eating SHIT

This is most of what i eat anyways but theres no need to be restricted to certain foodz if you actually log your shit like a winner

why the fuck would you limit yourself to three foods? do you hate yourself?

Add broccoli to that list and it's what I eat everyday plus some other stuff I rotate.

Sounds great. Easily portioned and prepped in mass while filling your macros. Anyone who can't do this just doesn't have the minor bit of will power to avoid "flavor fatigue."

Would do.

Do it for Paulo Kogos.

Do you eat the same for breakfast?

How are there still people on this earth who look at a meme diet and think, yes, this will solve all of my problems and totally work?

OP, you remind me of the guy who asked how to make no-water/no-liquids work, because he read on here that it was the secret to mad gains but it was just making him pass out while lifting.

Rice is high in arsenic.

Throw some fried eggs and siracha on that shit and you've got the breakfast of champions.

>ever limiting your diet to specific groups of food
>limiting your diet to 3 single foods

op here

I actually made up the diet myself

Do you eat half an avocado or a whole one each meal?

People that care about taste will never fuckin make it.

the proportions are your choice but I eat a whole one for lunch and dinner and a half for breakfast.

The only time I don't eat CAR is for breakfast, I replace the C and R with eggs and toast.

>avocado has a reputation for getting expensive fast
Ftfy senpai. If I had the money I'd literally bathe myself in it.

E.A.T

kinda stupid to limit yourself to 3 types of foods when you can use avocado with literally anything

>never eat fruits
>thinks bread and rice are healthier than fruits

Youre hilarious buddy with your poverty meals. Avocados are shit tier too, enjoy that thyroid malfunction.

>This baby will get you mad* gains.

*MAD is defined as "non-existent"