FUCK FUCK FUCK

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK MY BABY COUSIN JUST ATE 125MG OF MY DNP

FUCK Veeky Forums PLEASE HELP ME IM FREAKIGN THE FUCK OUT

holy fuck man, ive just been feeding him with a shit ton of water and keeping him in an air conditioned room until his parents get back, but i dont think its working (pic related)

make him vomit then go to the emergency room you dunce.

at least baby coffins are cheaper

ER y are u here

Lol
The baby is all "DUDE WHAT"
Wew lad!

how the fuck do i do that you fucking retard you want me to stick my fat greasy NEET hands down a baby's throat?

what if he chokes on the vomit?

YES i know i fucked up already, but i cant afford to make this worse

and if i take him to the emergency room ill be fucking arrested for what happened

haha xD nice meme dude

Anything not this

ER you faggot, you're gonna get skinned if the babby dies

Call 911 you fucking dumbass.

Pls don't be tru ;~;

Kill the babby

go to jail for little bit or go to jail for a lot of bit you choice fampai

and ill be raped in prison for accidentally giving a baby DNP

what exactly is your escape plan here? Either way you're fucked right? So just take the baby to the hospital

What're you gonna do when he dies?

All hail trips

Did the baby accidentally the whole DNP?

So you would rather go to jail for involuntary manslaughter than just negligence? Are you fucking dumb? Call the ambulance you dumbfuck.

this has to be bait

noone could be this stupid

how does a baby open a container with pills, you fucking liar

Well lucky for all of us you love your cousin enough that you are able to do something in order to help him, which you are doing now.

assuming this isn't a joke, you should take him to the hospital immediately. they will give him charcoal and might be able to save his life. you may or may not get in trouble for having DNP. If you do nothing, he will probably die and you'll get serious jail time for sure.

>serious response in this thread

should prob go the ER.

People over dosing on dnp is a new meme

YOU overdose on DNP and CHAD laughs with his PIZZA as YOU go into SHOCK

Nice exif data. Throwing up won't help, it's already passed the blood brain barrier. Go to e.r. or I will call cops. Have a nice day.

This kid gonna have dank gains after cutting. How much does it squat?

why do people even use dnp

just stay in a caloric deficit you fat fucks

Its b8

I am literally lmaoing rn. That kid won't have to worry about babyfat after this is all over. As cut as Zyzz.

CALL POISON CONTROL YOU FUCKING NONCE
THIS BETTER BE FAKE

honestly, what good will taking him to the hospital do?

serious question
ill be sent to jail and the baby will risk dying either way

was transporting my caps when it fell on the floor
dropped the whole container of 42 caps
only picked up 41
my cousin was on the same floor when this happened
didnt think he would be autistic enough to eat shit off the floor to be honest

Don't forget to feed him more carbs than on a regular cut.

Rape the baby. None will care about the dnp.

>doge ate the EC stack

>Better let a baby die than get arrested
>I surely won't get arrested for the baby's death if I don't take it to ER
Quality meathead

Cool response m8 that is all very very interesting and I hate to cut you off but enjoy getting vanned, average response time for your neck of the woods is 3.8 minutes.. Starting now. good luck!!

ok let me break it down for you cause you seem to have some brain damage (maybe someone fed you dnp as a kid too)

>i take him to the hospital
>still has a chance of dying
>i go to jail 100%

>i dont take him to the hospital
>has a similar chance of dying
>i probably wont go to jail

now which option sounds better fuckface

You're literally an r.n.? Go save that baby you dumb fuck

>i probably won't go to jail
on what fucking planet
what you think the parents won't want to get some sort of autopsy to see why their fucking child died out of nowhere?

You must promise us you will film as he bursts into flames

i am rerouting the user EOF interface to mask my ip address from 1000 different locations with liquid krevmax standard procedures

good luck, if you can get past my firewall that is

good luck.

BRU

This is good

If the baby at the dnp by accident and you give help, you're not going to goddamn jail.

But if the baby dies from dnp because you didn't take it to the ER, you're DEFINITELY going to fucking jail. Especially when they see this thread (protip - they will).

It may sound counter-intuitive but you must pour boiling water down the baby's throat. He will struggle, but that's just a chemical reaction between the water and the DNP.
Post vid ftw.

pretty sure a baby taking an illegal substance that has the potential to kill the user accidentally or not warrants some form of jail time

All your baby cousin has to worry about is the SICK fucking pussy he's going to slay when he's shredded as fuck mirin dat sub 10% BF on an infant

post before n after pls

Teach him to squat.

I know this thread is probably bait, but if I dont say

>pls dont do this op

And I see on the news a baby who was drugged then force fed boiling water until they died Id probably kill myself from guilt so..

Please dont do this, OP. This wont help.

Why would OP take the time to take this pic then send it to his computer then black out the edges then make this thread if his cousin were dying

Check under carpets/tables and so on real quickly to see if the pill fell somewhere else, of you can't find it, and babby is not looking well, go to ER.

If the baby is sick or dies because this, you WILL be the first person to be investigated and an autopsy (which most certainly will happen) would reveal the situation.

Don't be an idiot, don't be selfish. Breathe slowly and look for the missing pill, then save your cousin if you need to.

It's a sign, baby's gonna be aiight.

Please Call 911 and save the baby!

being this summer

How is babby's form? How girl get sick gainz?

OP here

its too late guys...

at least i wont have to pay to get him cremated, the dnp took care of that part for me

Is he shredded as fuck now?

F

Just squeeze the babby's stomache and push out the vomit like a tube of toothpaste.

Hey call this number
>911
You piece of shit he will die
>911

>I better risk the life of this child than mine
>T-the baby won't die!
Nah, you're not only retarded but also a piece of shit. Enjoy both killing the baby AND going to jail.

I'm assuming OP is white. Probation.

ALL THESE FAGGOTS TAKING THE BAIT

This OP.

Don't worry about it, it's cool.

>Thinking taking the bait isn't part of our plan for a fun thread
Of course!

>My baby is in danger of dying, what should I do?
>Oh yes, better go shitpost on Veeky Forums

Just let him rest. That baby is gonna be shreded.

PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE
PLEASE BE WHITE
>PLEASE BE WHITE

BABBY IS KILL

Better get him on some tren and mix in portein powder with his formula, babby need definition

That bear is alpha as fuck.

Just think of it as a late-late-term abortion, if it helps your conscience.

You need to focus on saving your ass. The baby is done for, regardless.

If not BAIT: Enjoy your conviction for murder, among other things you'll be charged with when the kid dies horribly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh fuck gl bro but this is funny af serves the dumbass right

There WILL be an autospy faggot.

No, revisit option 2.
> Don't take babby to hospital.
> Babby dies.
> Babby is autopsy. Overdose on DNP is determined.
> You are arrested, charged. Your financial records are subpoenaed, revealing your DNP purchase.
> That's about enough evident to put you in jail for at least a decade for negligent manslaughter.

Hospital might not even report you to the police if you take them and are honest about what happened.

Thats what you said when your wife was giving birth faggot

Take the fucking baby to the hospital
It has a chance of living if u bring it
If it dies your fucked either way
So the biggest chance of u not being fucked is bringing it to the ER
The baby matters more than u anyway

Top kek

its just a white baby, who cares

I love my wife's brown son.

Call poison control, its anonymous.
They'll tell you what to do

The dog is based. Nuke the rest.

Good,the less white people the better

but when white men are gone there wont be any more white women to crawl over our non white penises

subhuman

FUARK BRO THAT BABY IS GONNA GET SHREDDED

This is fake, babby has to be red and feel like a furnace
Taking that much DNP makes your organs MELT

i know, i hate being white. it's a curse

The baby'd be dead by now anyway.

>that censoring

for what purpose holy shit

kid probably brain damaged in the time it took you to do that

Dead white baby? Good

>tfw baby cousin took all my test & tren

OP, update us. what's happening?

Its only 125mg, babby will be fine in another 12 hours. Babbies lose heat much more easily than a full grown adult (larger surface area/mass ratio).

If hes crawling around on his own Im guessing hes like 10-15kg yeah? Lethal doses for dnp barring some freak shit is like 20mg/kg.

Op get him under a fan, give him some cold stuff to drink. If condition worsens then consoder calling an emt.

if you give him too much water, he can die from poisoning you idiot. hes a baby. take him to the ER

ERs don't arrest people you fucking imbecile.

>wife insisted she wanted to be a good Samaritan and adopt baby from starving, war ridden Africa
>husband didn't like the idea and tried to subtly move it into another direction but couldn't because white guilt and he'd seem racist
>wife got what she wanted and can now feel like she's done more good in the world than anyone she knows
>husband tries to love baby that doesn't have his genes, doesn't even look like him. People will assume he stayed with a cheating wide, on a black man no less
>he silently regrets him letting his wife do this for the rest of his life. He can't blame the child, but his subtle distance will always be known by child. He will feel remorse about his own natural emotions
>this will cause intermarital problems and they'll divorce, leaving wife single with black baby, people thinking she got left by black man
>husband will always feel strong guilt and shame, try to stay part of child's life, but will secretly feel relieved he didn't have to raise it
>he'll find another woman who can bear his children, or atleast adopt a white cold
>husband will love this child so much, and be so much happier in this family
>connect with ex and first child occasionally, but ultimately is too invested in his new, better family
>ex wife will be left with this black child, regretting her decision to try to do a good deed, she will blame it for her husband leaving, and ruining her life
>child will be scarred, possibly live a life like so many other unfortunate black men who turn to crime and drugs
>atleast it's better than starving in Africa