So I've been going to the gym for two months and I don't think my routine is working...

So I've been going to the gym for two months and I don't think my routine is working. I go erryday but switch up what I work on
>Shoulders
>Arms
>Chest
>Back
And repeat.
I eat leaner and at least 200 grams of protein but Im not seeing the results. My strength in my arms has gone up but my shoulders, chest, and back haven't improved. I want to get ripped but I'm frustrated! I really don't have a clue on ways to improve.

>21 years old and 5'10
I've had fairly active jobs since 18 but I'm still weak af. Please help Veeky Forums

Also would appreciate if someone could estimate how much body fat I have . Thanks!

Do you eat enough carbs ? Post detailed routine though

Read the sticky you fool

you gotta be progressing on these key lifts
OHP
Bench
Squat
Deadlift
Barbell Row
also eat in a small surplus of calories.
most of your gains come from food.
as long as your getting stronger in the 6-range range and in a surplus you will get bigger.

>shitty brosplit
>no legs

I'd kick your ass in the parking lot if I saw your dyel ass coming into my gym regularly with this.

I'm not sure I really only focus on eating stuff high in protein and low in fat...
My workout routine is sad I use mostly the machines. I do 6 sets of 12 reps of every exercise.
>Shoulders
Shoulder press machine
Lateral raise machine
Deltoid fly machine
Dumbbell lateral raise
Dumbell front raise

>Arms
Tricep extensions
Dips
Bicep curls
Dumbell bicep curls

>Chest
Chest press
Pectoral fly machine
Some other machines I don't know the names of

>Back
Three machines I don't know the name of

It's a shitty routine but I'd like to be pushed in the right direction for my body type, as I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I was a sedentary skinny fat before two months ago.

>not seeing progress
>6x12 each exercise
nice meme routine breh

this is b8

It's not sadly. This shit is tough man! There's so many different variables which I dont have adequate knowledge about. I'm trying but it's tough

>lifting for two months
>shitty brosplit
>not doing SS or SL, or even a PPLUL

come on dude.

What's a better routine please? I'm just following my friends routine because he has pretty big muscles.

b8
but just in case
SL, GS LP, PPL, SS, a decent brosplit in descending order of which you should look into first

>machines and dumbells only
>retarded brosplit
>why am i not making any gainz guys?
Retard

I'm just not educated on working out. I was never active a day in my life before I started going to the gym. I'm gonna look into those. How do I transition into a new routine tho? Should I finish my shitty routine (it's my back day tommorow) or just start fresh?

shoulder and chest work in microplates for gainz unless ur not a pussy and can go up 5lbs a week

nice gyno bro, give up you're never going to make it

How would you feel if someone told you to give up when you first started something? Fuck you bro that shit just fuels me to strive for better.

take a day off working out, and look into the four routines and pick the one you'll stay with. as an n00b it's better to stay with a 3-5 day/week program to adjust your body.

then look up form videos for all of the workouts you are not extremely comfortable doing. I recommend Alan thrall and buff dudes.

step 3 is go to the gym. act like you know what you're doing, and don't go crazy with the weights, and you'll fit right in.

also, pic related

Hmm.. Are you lifting heavy enough? Maybe try in the range of 6-8 reps instead. Do you feel sore after you workout?

OP, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION, YOU MISERABLE CUNT.

DON'T BE A STUPID IMBECILE. READ THE FUCKING STICKY, YOU CLUELESS FUCK

Know where you could get educated on such matters?
In the fucking sticky you elected to ignore

You literally already figured out one of the biggest problems; too much machines, not enough free weights. Also lift heavier and have fewer reps.

Fuuuck now you have me worried that I have gynocamestia

>Fuck you bro that shit just fuels me to strive for better.
you're welcome

How fucking difficult is it to read the stick and do SS?

Eat and sleep more it really is the only answer