What do you add to your coffee, or do you drink it straight?

What do you add to your coffee, or do you drink it straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjmjFxTGOUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black like my wifes son

I add Califia into it.

milk no sugar
anything else is pleb

I don't take anything straight, big daddy. you know me

4 raw eggs for the extra gainz

I drink hot coffee black but I have a weakness for it iced and you gotta add milk and flavor to that shit.

Also turkish coffee so good. Just a tiny little cup of the blackest most delicious coffee ever. Don't stir it though, ruins it.

>adding any thing to your coffee

children

I add two scoops to my coffee

half/half or heavy cream, no sugar.

low fat milk just because I like to drink mine slowly and straight coffee gets spoiled really quickly imo

2tbsp ovaltine
2tbsp half and half

added a teaspoon of milk and sugar for the last 6-7 years and just switched to black just last week. It's like I discovered the beauty of coffee. Why did I add shit to it? I lost 50lbs and I could of enjoyed a little more food if I just went black...don't make the same mistake as me, I felt as if I was starving all the time.

I subtract the coffee and add hot water and a teabag.

Bushmill's.

Usually black, but sometimes I'll add stevia to it.

If I could drink it gay I would

Underrated

I rely on my own natural energy to get through the day

Continue to rely on your psychoactive substances, pleb. I will be over here being healthy and natural.

I sometimes add some cinnamon to the grounds, maybe some cardamom along with it.

I like to froth milk and add a bit of that, too.

kek

May your lucky 7 dubs keep you energetic.

I make cold brew in my french press, since commercial cold brew is somewhat bland
Though as far as I know it results in the same level of caffeine extracted from the beans, you gotta up the amount used anyways to get the flavour at the right balance.

>teaspoon half/half
>teaspoon sugar
>2 ounces raw ground beef

memes

I kek when I hear about people using black coffee as a preworkout. I will often drink 8 cups of black coffee before 9am. And have a espresso shot around 12-1pm. A cup of coffee every 30 minutes - 1 hour is typical for me on a rough day.

How are you not dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjmjFxTGOUA

Coconut oil.

So what's your preworkout

By lying through his teeth

Oh shit, doing this.

Turkish coffee is the best. If you have cardamom, throw it in there while you're brewing it. Shit's so cash.

almond milk and stevia sometimes that sugar free vanilla syrup if I'm feeling ~extra saucy~ that day. Sometimes I get a lil hungry after breakfast and a cup of almond milk unsweetened is only 30 cal and has a few grams of protein to hold you over.

I drink Valhalla Java Odinforce Blend black.

Nothing, because i buy good beans so it actually has taste
Sometimes milk and maybe a dash of honey for a mocha, if I have it when relaxing

Raw Egg... aka... Golden Coffee..
You really gonna lose out on such an easy protein gain?

Black like the heart of an aryan.

My nigga

>caffeine
>natty

Pick one.

>lifting
>natty
Haha oh wow

same but i use non dairy creamer

Bitter and gross just like me.

usually black these days.

but I cold brew mine overnight and it comes out slightly sweeter then regular hot coffee.

>he doesn't know

I substitute hot full fat milk for water, shits soo smooth.

either black or with a tiny splash of milk
might look into the cold brew thing, heard about it before

Black if I'm making it.
Don't trust paying nearly £2 for overly bitter/acidic coffee from a shop so I don't

I used to do that, then switched to decaf. 1 cup of regular coffee gets me buzzed now.

Nothing. Pure black coffee

Only americucks put sugar or milk or some shit in it

A little bit of milk

2 100mg caffeine pills in the morning with BCAAs

idk havnt had coffee in a while its too fukin hot

heavy cream.

A little milk, and a little maple syrup if it's handy. #3 Dark is best if you can score it. It's decadent.

Otherwise, black.

Amphetamines

Are you a woman

Pls be in Washington DC

I once added a scoop of vanilla whey powder to my coffee to see if I could kill two birds with one stone.
>It didn't work