/Fraud/ General

Steroids general.

Fuck summer classes and papers.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/carolbene/
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/31reuy/off_topic_discussion_never_stop_having_fun/cq533d2
americantestosterone.com/product/all-you-need-for-1st-cycle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

girl from previous OP in case anyone was wondering
instagram.com/carolbene/

worth it desu

>guy offers me steroids
>report him to the police

Woke up at 3:30 starving
Destroy jar of nutella
Feeling guilty now
Oh well at least I am bulking

Is she good looking tho?

What the fuck did I just read?
Yeah cool and all, but I agree, she sounds like the kinda girl who will missed you

>report him to the roiding police

>"and you said this man tried selling you steroids?"

7.5/10 not perfect but a 20/10 for what she offers plus the sex is fucking retarded

thread for manlet faggots, only post if diagnosed with osteoporosis.

Women are so subhuman
So I like where she's coming from

But it gives her enjoyment which no woman should ever have
Just kill her

>getting that woman pregnant
>ever

what's the best tooth whitening product? my friend is saying those crest strips

Dinitro hasnt confirmed my shipment of DNP and its been 4 days since I paid him. I emailed him to ask whats up and he didnt respond. That was 4 days ago. Did he scam me?

>order illegal substance
>doesn't arrive next hour by drone
>been scammed

>next hour
>4 days later and no contact
Sounds the same right?

Anyone else have friends and family that know you roid and like you a lot better that way?

That sounds about right though I don't know if Crest brand name is worth it.
Enhanced toothpastes aren't worth it, the past just doesn't spend enough time in contact with your teeth. The special foams the doctors use aren't worth it because they're way too expensive, and really just a slightly more concentrated version of the stuff in the whitening strips.

>hungry
>cutting
>on amazon w/ prime
>find myself in the cereal section again
>buy 20 nature valley protein bars for $13
>they'll be here friday

here we go again boys

Doesn't he say to expect up to 2 weeks for shipping because of stealth?
Am I thinking of someone else?

Lol who dis?

Yo Jerry its my birthday in a couple weeks and I'm on 150 drol currently
How long should I give my body to clear the drol before I drink?

Half life is like 9 hours?
So like 27 hours to clear

2days minimum

150 isn't really enough to kill him with alc, unless he gets absolutely shitfaced

should probably up tudca a bit no matter what you do, though

>ordering dry bars of crusty jizz off amazon instead of just doing to the store

use scorpiondnp next time

dinitro is the optimum nutrition of dnp vendors
overrated

Does anyone believe your fraudin ass? That made up story is just pathetic desu

Yeah Tudca is a good point
I figured it was implied, but Tudca
Nac too

Cheers bros
No TUDCA on hand and id have to get it shipped from US
Might give it 3 days and take it easy with the drinks to be safe

Carbamide peroxide gel and mouth trays.

>nature valley
I hope you like crumbs.

I notice on drol I dont get really intense painful pumps, my muscles just get huge and full till I can barely contract them
But nothing like tren pumps
That common?

Go direct yourself to the pharmacy section of CVS and get some ephedrine?

So, I think SSRI is warping my perception of people's faces, specifically in photos.

95% of women on dating websites now look p-much hideous to me, whereas before it was only maybe half of them in this area.

Other than that, think I'm enjoying the changes in my outlook and personality.

the protein bars are chewy and arent full of fucking crumbs thank god. they're actually good. along with the fiber one chocolate & oat ones.

already @ 600mg caffeine and 75mg ephedrine ED. I actually just use these for when i'm at the lab and skip breakfast/lunch.

It's just a bitch when i end up stoned on the computer and there's just a box of them right next to me.

>It's just a bitch when i end up stoned on the computer and there's just a box of them right next to me.

Lol. Yeah.

Opinion on Sarms?

Will they fuck me up at 19

They're decent from what I've seen.

Probably not.

Curious about trying Clen.

Any advice?

You eat it and diet and it burn some stubborn fat

Makes me feel fucked up/weird now.

Fatty pls go

Dont unless you're looking for taint cramps and heart hypertrophy.

Ephedrine is a safer and more effective alternative.

But I haven't even blogged here in like a week...

>Taint cramps
So no different from tren then?

I've been on EC 75 600 for a while and i'm not seeing fat loss as much as appetite reduction.

It's not going to do any better than that?

It's not used as a fat burner. It's for increased energy/mental focus on low cals, to do cardio, and appetite suppression to burn fat. You're not supposed to be on it for more than 4-6 weeks.

You

Sorry fats it been a while since i have been here and i missed you

>75mg ephedrine

jesus fucking christ

>clen

>taint cramps

dude

have you ever been woken up out of a dead sleep by apocalyptic intercostal cramps?

one of the many side benefits of 600mg dnp + psmf + 1.5hrs of liss a day, even going hardcore with fluid and electrolyte replacement

I think intercostals are second only to hamstrings for worst cramps ever

I know, right? I'm just fine with 300mg caffeine and 500-750 DNP.

I mean I might get up to 600mg, maybe 800mg max if it's some godawful grinding nightmare of a day but that's like 200mg q4h

I really do love moda though, 200mg in the morning with breakfast and that fucking brain fog from the cumulative sleep debt I've been working on for the past like 7 years just vanishes

>650 calories down
>last 500 for the day after my work out session

Can't decide between another protein pudding(greek yogurt + ON! peanut butter) or an 8 oz porkchop.

Life can be so hard, surprised I don't feel hunger pangs at all working on my feet all day and still having gym. Must be the keto + tren at work.

plus the 9 hours of sleep a day.

ive had 9 days of no response from cuck develop then afterwards got 40 bux worth of freebies.

How the fuck do I use hcg?

My understanding was you do short blast as a part of pct, using the power pct method from Anabolics, but everyone here:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/31reuy/off_topic_discussion_never_stop_having_fun/cq533d2

says that's a bad idea and will ruin your balls

Wat do

one week in to mt2 and i have like 5 new face moles and a dark patch on my peen.

i keep getting mild taint cramps when benching
really annoying
also: is pinning deca once a week enough for stable blood levels?

Just got my first batch from a buddy who gets them off the dark web, need some advice. Do I just stab it in my ass as a normal dose? Or do I want to build up to a full dose over an extended period of time?

kiwijuice on sst gone missing. fuckoff having only on domestic source in new zealand. dis bullshit srs.

Homebru
If I can get raws to aus you sheepfuckers can too

take 1 every 2 days

So is this actually a good beginner cycle?

americantestosterone.com/product/all-you-need-for-1st-cycle/

500 test week 1-12
Adjust AI dose as needed
Week 14-15 40 nolvadex ed
Week 16-17 20 Nolva ed
Alternatively blast 600 test year round

>500 test
>CYCLE

this nigga will probably lose more than he gains by the end of that shit.

isn't strictly necessary

google triptorelin pct and luliberin pct

plus keep in mind that the second someone starts spouting alarmist bullshit about using triptorelin that they've got no fucking idea what they're talking about, given that the therapeutic dose (100mcg) for trip is like 1/20th the dose needed for bad shit to start happening and it has to be continually dosed that high

I used to get a lot more fucking horrid unilateral cramps going from the top of my lat down through to my hamstring when I'd set up for bench, worst part is it'd usually set it right at the bottom of the first rep so I'd just have to power through it

>deca ew

>Behre HM, Nieschlag E. 1998 Comparative pharmacokinetics of testosterone esters. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: Action, Deficiency, Substitution, ed 2. Berlin: Springer-Verlag; 329–348.

short answer, yeah you're fine since it's supposed to be 7.5 days

hwat

>americantestosterone.com/product/all-you-need-for-1st-cycle/
i double hwat

this nigga doesn't know jack shit

yeah on 500mg of test you'll double your natty gains, there's no reason to do more for a first cycle

I did clen and had no problems whatsoever. A lot of people trying to scare you. But I found clen to be very tollerable, I had the occasional cramp (without taurine!) and sometimes some itchy spot on my skin. I felt a little nervous at the start and was shaky throughout. But all very tollerable.
Maybe it was because I had experience with alb already so I knew the sides its gonna cause. For me clen did its job and would def recommend to at least give it a try and see if its for you.

Oh btw that was dosing starting at 20mcg and went up to 120mcg in 2 cycles of 2 weeks with 2 week rest in between.

>Make thread saying Steroids are terrible for you and everyone who uses them will die from liver and heart failure
>Roiding autists start writing out paragraphs of arguments in favor of steroids

>All along I just wanted to bait them into giving me good material and propaganda to convince betas to inject bathtub chemicals

Thanks, lads.

You'll far more than double your natty gains depending on how close you are to natty limit already.

Sounds like your clen was underdosed desu mate.
What brand/source did you use?

keking at 500 test only doubling natty gains

This.

>Literally 2-4x peak natty test levels(depending on how shit your source is)
>Likely like 6x your test levels if you're at about average to below average

Does this go for strength gains too?

HIVE has amazing shipping, fyi

You posted your PSMF cutting routine yesterday - I glanced at it and remember seeing modafinil in there? Care to repost it? Was interested in seeing exactly what you do in comparison to what I do.

It wasn't, I just increased slowly and I think I tollerate sides well because I can also handle alb really well. It was pharma grade with eastern European or Russian origin but I don't remember the exact brand name. Havent used it in a long time.

This is good to know
I'm expecting my stuff from the other guy tomorrow

not saying your clen was underdosed but fake pharma shit from eastern europe is extremely common, at least here
thanks senpai
going to get test d so i dont have to pin 2x/w
i would get test u but fuck amps

SD wasn't bad either, his pharma stuff is legit.

Assuming you're trying his GL stuff?

is that a site or a dude?

Yeah
I just really needed more test and given he has sdrol I decided that was a bonus to try out
Like I keep saying, I wanna get to 90Kg this blast

I've had eastern european and chinese clen and both were easily tolerable and no sides.

Then recently I got some swiss clen from "munster labs" and 40mcg was awful. Pressure headaches, head pain every time I bent over or coughed. Excruciating calf and foot cramps when I tried to get into my car, even with copious taurine supplementation.

Now I don't know if this clen was heavily overdosed or what, my assumption would be that most clen nowadays is underdosed when you read accounts of clen sides from the past, theres a lot less people claiming it to be "tolerable". I got through one 2 week cycle then quit the next attempt a few days in. But the results from the first 2 weeks were great.

Try and find a site that stocks that swiss clen and see what I mean.

A guy on SST

>H.I.V.E. is a mysterious terrorist organization that was founded and led by Damien Darhk after he left the League of Assassins.

I'm trying to hit 105
Guess goals are different for the hobbit folk

lol

That'll do it.

Time to try their DNP I think.

kekd

Well I weigh 80
So I don't really think getting to 100 even remotely feasible

I'm trying to hit 300
Guess goals are different for mutants

>Does having a minimum of 4x your natural testosterone levels have an effect on your strength??!!

This is what you are asking.

That DNP is over priced as fuck!
You get literally 1/4 of what you get from the canadian source

Yeah, but I've had DNP seized and don't particularly want this new address flagged if I can avoid it.

Given I only need 30 caps anyway, it wasn't a hassle.

Ah I see where you're coming from
Weird, I've never had anything seized

You're probably insufferable both ways

Good to see even your IRL friends say it

how often can you pin glutes?

6x a day
What a stupid question
You can pin anything as often as you want
You should be asking how often you SHOULD pin a muscle

chill out mate, okay then how often should i pin a glute

What are some legit web sources for dianabol?

autism