Skinny fat trying to get more muscular. Should I bulk or cut?

Used to eat vegetarian bird food then binge on sugar/carbs and be a sack of bones with fat. Now I'm getting my diet in place, an normally get 1200-1400 cal a day. This is about maintenance for me. Gym/lifting 5-6 days a week. Should I bulk or cut to get more muscle/lose some BF? Which first? 5'6 ~120 lb

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Literally begging for male attention. Why? Why did you have to post a picture?

Rolling for hairy pussy 50-99

You should get a titjob.

Idk if it's just the quality of the pic, but you need to moisturize.

You could do a slow bulk up to 130, that way you'll be a little more defined when you cut back down. You're not fat right now so you shouldn't have a problem with body image at +10 lbs. Make sure you do some cardio while you gain weight.

Post routine.

always cut first, lower levels of bodyfat increase insulin response levels, better insulin response = easier to build muscle mass

you could cut first it probably wouldn't hurt
Focus on learning how lifting works in that time and then when you're ready bulk

why does it look like there is a happy trail moving up from your belly button?

there is no need to train that much for maintenance

Nice bulge, man.

fucking freak arms, looks like that thing from metro last light

Fuck it, I wanna see more pics senpai. You look fine

girls store most of their bodyfat in their boobs and butt

to more fairly assess your bodyfat % we will need a picture of your behind.

Thanks for the actual helpful advice, gang. I'm new to the gym and doing anything besides cardio. Been at it for about 3 months now consistently.

if I wanted male attention i'd talk to your papa, lil sprout. I wanted honest feedback not a post critique but thanks tho

For us to jerk off to fag. Look at thst fucking puss bulge. Mmmm llelelelmmm mmekckf

Again, post your full routine. And don't shy away from cardio.

Hey how's it going? Sorry to bother you but my name is Evan and as soon as I saw you I had to introduce myself. I don't know why you're trying to get more muscular (in my opinion you're absolutely perfect the way you are) but if you'd like some advice and maybe some training I'd love to have a gym session with you. Don't worry, I'm not a creep like Chad, I'll make sure I never get too close when I'm spotting you and I'll never stare at your ass when you squat, no matter how good it looks! Just kidding, I've never looked at your ass before so how would I know how it looks? Anyway, I put my hotmail address in the email field so you can email me if you want. Sorry again for bothering you, hope to hear from you soon please! :) xx

Don't cut these guys are fags. You're not even skinnyfat either you just don't have alot of muscle. Girls look best with 10-12%+ bodyfat. If your looking to improve your physic aesthetically then you need to start bulking.

why do women lack such a high level of self awareness?

>being this new
>mfw thinking of you hurting

no one here knows, they are all just lonely

consult google and figure it out yourself

>10-12%
Dude, those are super low bf percentages for women, you fucking plebeian.

>doing anything besides cardio

do c a r d i o

don't listen to people who say lifting is all you need. even 20 minutes on the stationary bike is good.

This. You already look really good, but if you want to get that fitness model look you're gonna need to throw on another 12-15ish pounds of muscle (and the fat that will come with it) and cut away the fat.

>10-12%
>On a woman
Uhh maybe prepubescent girls.

>
this dude serious or is this a meme?
Regardless i'm taking the bait.

You cnt fucking open with "you're absolutely perfect the way you are" you fuck face it imply all she needs is looks, you jesus if you dnt have values u will never get a decent girl. Then u just go on about how you arnt going to perv over her implying that would be normal otherwise jesus wtf is wrong with you

Thank fuck this is anonymous damn my english

Dude, stop fucking cock blocking me please.

>summer time and the living's easy

Not trying to white knight here but that is a damn solid response to

dude i just improved ur game by double, thats a price u pay bro

Yeah that's a but low but notice the "+" sign... 14-18% is ideal.

>and cut away the fat.
No don't cut away the fat leave it. Only low test betas want a girl that's shredded. Low bodyfat reduces female and increases male characteristics. Girls with higher bodyfat make healthier babbies that's why high tests naturally want to breed them.

>if I wanted male attention i'd talk to your papa
DOUBLE YOU OH DOUBLE YOU

No, you just made me look like a jerk in front of this beautiful girl. If you ever do that again I'm going to fucking doxx you so hard faggot.

I-Is this bait?

Kys

>Not trying to white knight here but

you didn't need to say this

i bet you're an awkward person

here let me give you the template for being appealing in the eyes of guys:

1) dont be fat

there, remember to save this as a PDF for future reading.

>Girls look best with 10-12%
do you have any idea what 10-12% bf looks like on a girl you retard?

>implying all girls lift for guys
>implying all guys lift for girls

what if she just wants to be a big girl 4 u

14-18% is like the leanest a female will ever be. Women carry more fat than men, that's almost the equivalent to a male being at 8%.

Dude she went for the simpsons faggot, my bad u might of had a chance, so sorry bro

Don't bulk or cut. Maintain and you'll be able to progress easily cause novice gains. Once you're at it for a year and are hitting plateaus then reassess. Stick with what you're doing

This is the shit test advice I've ever fucking seen. You can't progress if you're maintaining you stupid fucking fag.

Post more pics pls

>he actually believes in the high test meme
God damn, summer sucks.

He probably is referring to strength gains/neural adaptations/beginner trainee magic.

girls all lift to get guys because they base their value on impressing their girlfriends

girl with hot guy = envied by other girls

You can when you're starting out fuckwit. Dyel fag?

Yeah that's what I'm saying

You're not my type

>girls all lift to get guys because they base their value on impressing their girlfriends

having a fucking sick body isn't enough to impress their girlfriends then? what girl broke your heart, user?

>14-18% is like the leanest a female will ever be
Lolwut?
Females can lower their bodyfat as low as a male can the difference is FAT is important for maintaining a feminine appearance. OP's bodyfat is already low which is why she shouldn't cut. Her BF% is perfectly fine in fact it's optimal imo.

Routine, sorry forgot that p important. I used to be weak as fuck lil twig and have put on about 20 pounds in the last 2 years. skelly af.

Back/chest
Legs/abs
arms/shoulders
core/cardio (20+ min)
and repeat

each workout I only get about 45-1 hr in because of work

Do a very slight cut below maintance
This dudes right newbie gains will carry you for alittle while but as a rule i hate maintance basicly limbo and u wont be able to tell when ur newbie gains run out. i recommend 1-3 month cut on slightly under maintance, But if you arnt improving at all in the gym switch it to light bulk.

noone broke my heart

im saying girls do stuff to impress other people, they want a hot guy because it will make their friends jealous

it's all about status

Don't forget your cheat weeks. I go HAM every other week so my cut isn't so bad

Why is anyone telling her to cut?

She should be lean bulking

never go Ham bro -.- just fit dirty food in to ur macros, if you do a large cut then go "Ham" ur gym will be shit and you are basicly still doing a small a cut. Slow and steady bro

That's not a routine, that's more like a template.

Exercises, set and repetition ranges.

I'd not that, your arm and shoulder day is redundant and can be made into another chest/back day.

The arm muscles and deltoids are synergistic with back and chest and are already being worked extensively with compound movements.

Any pulling exercise (row, pullups) will work the biceps and posterior deltoid. Any pushing exercise (any angle of bench press and overhead press) all work the chest, triceps, and anterior deltoids. Lateral delts are easy to throw in as an accessory for an upper body workout.

By separating your arms and delts into a separate day, you're effectively hitting them two times for every time you do chest and back. While two times isn't too much, you want to be efficient with your training. As a novice trainee, you should be aiming to hit EACH muscle group 2-3 times per week.

because she still has 2% to lose you faggot

oh great so she can become even more skelly then she is now

Lower ur BF when you bulk the better ur bulk is due to insulin, come on bro lurk more

Eat more bread.

>He browses an imageboard but doesn't like memeing
God damn, reddit users are fags.

That's still retarded. OP wants to change her body composition and the way to do thst is to cut or bulk. You eat ABOVE maintanence to gain weight fat/muscle or you eat BELOW it to lose it. If you eat at maintanence any progress you make will be extremely slow because of all the variables such how many calories you expend each day and how many you take in each day (because it's impossible to eat perfectly at maintanence) some days you'll be eating slightly above or below maintainence.

>Haha dyel bro? Well do yah, brah?
Ebin meme. Just because you were stupid enough to eat at maintanence your first year of lifting doesn't mean it's a good idea. It's a waste of time and OP would reach her goals faster if she just bulked. Also "noob gains" don't go away magically after a set amount of time lifting. Everybody has a limit determined by genetics of how much muscle they can gain natty. The further you are away from that limit the easier/faster it will be to make gains.

She will always look skinny or skinny fat if you dnt do ur clean bulk correctly and the correct way is to get optimal levels of BF for it. there are way to many faggots on fit that just get bored of cutting and want to eat more so they quit to early then give out shit advice pretending they did it correctly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
don't cut OP ;_;
>mfw thinking of you cutting baby girl

First you say 10-12, then backpedal and say 14-18? Fuck you, and fuck your "+", you smug fuck. You're clueless.

Learn some fucking grammar faggot. This isn't and aboriginal nigger linguistic forum stop saying
Ur and dnt

The point i was trying to make was extremely low bf% doesn't look good on grills.

How poor are you OP ? That bathroom is shit, low tier woman detected. Go get a tit implants and fix your face, maybe in a couple of years you'll be able to live somewhere else than in that disgusting littered piece of shit room

HNNNNNNG
I want to dive into your muff.

Senpai I just moved houses gimme some slack. I have a nice income I shop at whole foods #blessed

But yeah thank you everyone! I'll probably up the cals until I feel I can go ham in the gym and figure out what works best

and thanks for this, this is actually hella useful advice, definitely taking this into account next week for sure

>whole foods

stop

overpriced hipster trash, it isnt even good food

>nice income
>that shitty small bathroom
Nah m8, anyways, fuck off already

Post moar pics of your bod by grill. I want to estimate your BF percentage I do not masturbation to it I promise.

This and dont say blessed or use hashtags cause ur basic

If you're going to meme do it like we do please

Bulk
the added mass will make your ass bigger and you will look cuter.
also will be able to add mass
you dont look to fat if that is pic realted
definitely bulk.

YOURE A BIG NOSE

ENDURANCE RUN

Your bodyfat is just fine. Do cardio if you want, it is healthy. Don't worry about doing it for "keeping a lean physique" tho, and make sure you add the spent calories during cardio on your diet too.

If 1,300 kcal daily is maintenance for you, I advise you to go 1,600kcal for 3 to 4 weeks first while consistently lifting. Assuming you have a decent routine and you've been lifting for enough time to do it properly, you should see some results but never compare it to male progress because of hormones, obviously.

If you havent done it yet, go on IIFYM website and sort out your macros properly for a 1600~1700kcal diet.

Then after 3 to 4 weeks, check your weight again and try comparing pictures. Remember to the pictures on the same angle, lightining and always while fasting for over 10 hours so you're not bloated by food/gases/glicogen/water etc. With the results of 3-4 weeks you can tell if you have to increase or decrease calories; make sure you don't gain too much weight too fast because most of it will certainly be fat, but you don't want to have no progress either and gaining little to nothing over the time, which means you're not eating enough on average.

If you're willing to put the effort, track everything you eat daily at myfitnesspal.

>that nose ring
Why do girls intentionally ruin their looks by doing shit like this?

distracts from the monster schnoz

to filter out guys whose tastes don't align with her own

How does putting an attention-grabbing ornament on it distract from it in any way?

I haven't fapped in a few days and I'm feeling CREEPY.

Post moar pics bb gurl. My balls need it.

Also known as future "Im in my mid thirties, all the guys I have dated used me and were assholes and there are no good men left" girl

i didn't realize nose rings could tell that much about a person

i'm sure you're a riot at parties

look at the garish ornament, not the beast it's fastened on

> 22% bf, 60kg LBM, weigh 75kg
> got a body composition 3 months ago, and today
> lost 1kg of fat and put on 100g muscle in 3 months
> got stronger though

Fucking what a waste of time, following a strict cut/bulk cycle from today onwards, with heavy keto during cutting.

>M'lady

"That girl is cute but she would look so much better with a ring through her nose"
-no man ever

Good come back, Im sure you came up with it all on your own. Bad fashion choices and no original thoughts. Validating my initial impression more and more with each post.

Not the guy that you're replying to but when you leave your parents' basement and start interacting with lots of people IRL you learn from experience that stereotypes are true 99% of the time, I've known hundreds of girls with tattoos and/or piercing in areas other than the earlobe and they've all been mentally unstable sluts, sane people simply do not feel the need to stick pieces of metal through their nose

the big snout is to sniff out bull(lol get it bc i'm a bull?!?!?! XDD)shit from folk who think a minuscule piece of metal says anything about a person

i thought keto was a meme but i'll take your word for it sounds impressive enough

But are you taking her goals into account? She's on a 5day split. That's not strength training by the sounds of it. If she wants to get stronger numbers wise then bulk is the way to go but I'd she wants to look better then maintenance is the way to go. I'm up 12lbs+ since last year and that's just eating when I'm hungry. I'm 180 now around 13% bf. I'm not fat or going through the bulk cut bs