Is everybody trying to get to the lowest body fat percentage possible?

Is everybody trying to get to the lowest body fat percentage possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My bf% is usually around 14 and I can't find myself to care to lower it

10-15 is ideal

19 or 20% bf on girls is best. Still with a lot of muscle though.

>tfw have gone from 25 -> 17.5%
220-> 190
goal is to be around 175 which is about 9%

Staying around 15% for a while, focusing more on strength

No, I would like to be about 20% bodyfat. I want a thick, strong and semi soft body. Like big fuzzy siberian bear.

I think 25-26% range for me. description is what I'm going for.

Ive been dropping hard, im at 10% as of sunday, I just saw a vein in my abs.
Honestly I like being lean and vascular, but I get looks everywhete I go. People stare and Im not sure if mirin or disgusted.
Im unsure of this feel.
Never got any of this at my usual 15%.
I think that this is as low as Ill go, not just because of the effort, but lower may or may not increase aesthetics.

Nah, I've gone as low as 4% before(wrestlerfag) and it was terrible, once you get below 6% all your energy and libido disappears and you want to sleep for about 12 hours a day

They def mirin

I am exactly there atm. Wish i was a qt314 femboi.

Im 6"2. Why does god hate me.

I don't know if this makes this better or worse for you, but I am going for a variant of the femboy thing. Just a lot thicker than usual. Can't stand thin women, I wouldn't expect somebody else to.

No.

Maybe i could pull that off. Idk my fat collects wierdly. Pics?

I'm uncomfortable posting pictures on Veeky Forums, sorry. Plus I'm not quite there yet. Just picture an almost thick but not solid enough girl with really tiny boobs.

Fuggit email me at [email protected]

This is a really bad idea but honestly i have some cyanide pills stashed away and ive been considering suicide for years. So i mean even if someone DOES fuck with me via email i still have a way of not needing to care.

Where's 16-19%

Ah shit brah please don't blackmail me with your potential suicide. Please get some real, in depth mental help. I'm definitely not sane enough of the both of us and I doubt sending you pictures of me would suddenly fix your problems. Please get help.

No no! Oh my gosh this all came out way wrong! I meant putting up my email was a bad idea and if someone tried to get me vanned or arrested id have a way out.

Now i feel kinda bad about tossing that in there...

Don't worry, you're not the only pathetic autist on Veeky Forums.

how to get 6-10%?

What the fuck am I reading

I'm trying to get to 10-15, right now at 20-25, down from 35+
10-15 seems like a balanced place between aesthetics and functionality

Holy fuck m8 you need some help, seriously.
Is everything going okay? Like holy shit dude, it's Veeky Forums no one will fuck you, just, please love yourself enough to seek some help, take a few days off from work and just chill with a friend or two, go to an amusement park, anything but suicide man.

Fuck with you*

Its fricken everyday with that. Like i do that kind of cringey garbage in real life around my friends. Thats why im always hearing about their aweskme parties and never going i guess. Whatever, stremmketsch is good alone too...

This is literally my first time posting on this board. Im too used to garbage tier boards.

I dont even know, im honestly a little tips, and its 2 am.

I dont get it. Sometimes i worry someones going to recognize my email. Is that whats happening? Or are you cringing? I have no clue what that gif is.

Bf% is inversely proportional to gf%

I think everyone would appreciate it if i just stopped posting a while. See you guys whenever i guess

Dude seriously, just, relax. Take a couple days off and just relax, take some time to yourself or something or hang out with someone.

This board, aside from all the banter that goes on here, is one of most homo, hugboxing boards on this Vietnamese Competitive Vaping Forum.

Just watch vids of puppies and kittens being complete retards, smoke some weed if you can get your hands on it.
You seriously sound like you need a few days to relax.

I used to but realised it's bullshit and for me at least the approach was flawed. i did the classic super strict weeks/months to get lean and come summer or whatever eat and drink like im attending a roman orgy and then just get back to where i started. now i just work on getting stronger and try to eat clean all the time so it has become a habit not the cut & bulk thing which is silly especially if it's exaggerated and you're not roiding

Into the cringe folder

Posting any personal information on the Veeky Forums is always a terrible idea
Would be a shame if someone linked it to /b/

I already posted it there. Someone said they triedt o subscribe me to the kkk newsletter and the mbla newsletter but im already on both of them

It's so hard for me to lower that body fat. Been 6 months and I think I'm steadily at around 16%.

This
I'm currently skelly but this is my goal, I know he roided but it should be achievable natty

i just made $100 by selling your email to black market

25% masterrace reportin in

triple 6, he did it the madman. that email is finished.

7-15% looks the best imo. guys like
are great

reminder that this is a shitposter using someone else's email to bait you into fucking with them even though no one on this thread will bother

Perfect for men is 8-10%
Perfect for women ist around 17-20%

Seriously, what the fuck is with guys giving themselves half chubs for body pics. I don't get it. Obviously, I get you don't want to look like you have a small dick, but just throw a sock on like a normal person.

I'm on 22%-21%
My goal is 16%
5%-13% range for guy looks best desu

fucking faggot
back to r9k
man this board is going to shit

Congrats you are me. Do u plan on bulking like a mad Siberian bear once you hit that range? Because that's what I'm planning

No, I'm planning on gaining some muscle now, while losing weight. But I have these moments where I just randomly lose an appetite for days so we'll see how that goes. Either way I'm planning to work out a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgiDcJi534Y

>mfw I realised that for the small sacrifice of being 13-15% rather than 8-10%, you can be an absolute beast in the gym, recover easier and still look good

we could get married if you want

I cant even get below 20 send help.

>small

yeah ok.

Sorry went to sleep, have a pic of my inbox thats all kind of censored.

Bump