How does it feel to have shit genetics?

How does it feel to have shit genetics?

Quote from Kevin Levrone

Probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder I have ever known, in terms of just beautiful muscle shape and full muscle bellies coming off tiny joints, was Flex Wheeler. Before I continue, let me state for the record that I consider Flex a friend (I once even took him to the emergency room and wheeled him in after a Grand Prix contest in Spain when he almost died of severe dehydration), and I was and still am a tremendous fan of his physique. But he was the laziest out of all of us in the ‘90s. That was an era when guys still trained hardcore. Not Flex. I never saw that guy once get under a bench press or a squat rack. Meanwhile, I’m over in Maryland benching 500 and tearing my pec, squatting 600-700 pounds, and pushing up 405 on the military press. Flex didn’t even train himself. He needed Charles Glass to push him through his workouts, and he had an entourage to get his weights and put them away, give him water to drink, even wipe his brow on the rare occasions he broke a sweat! When it came to dieting, Flex was even worse. I was on the road on a few Grand Prix tours across Europe with him. We would all be eating our grilled chicken, rice and broccoli, while Flex was chowing down on pizza and salty french fries. He ate like that because he could get away with it and still beat us! Why? Again, because his genetics were that good. His shape would carry him even when his condition was off, and it did many times.

musculardevelopment.com/training/13998-the-importance-of-bodybuilding-genetics.html

Fuck Levrone.

yeah obviously this dyel trains like a little bitch HA

>We would all be eating our grilled chicken, rice and broccoli, while Flex was chowing down on pizza and salty french fries. He ate like that because he could get away with it and still beat us! Why? Again, because his genetics were that good.
Literally CHAD eats PIZZA

Memes lads

It feels bad. I'm well aware that genetics counts for far more than my own effort. However I don't have any control of it, so it's kinda a moot point. All I can do is try the hardest I can.

im SKINNY and ive seen my ABS for the first time in my LIFE while i eat WENDYS and MCDONALDS to hit my caloric NEEDS so I can BULK as a 6'1 SKELLY

>HOWEVER

That's not how you use that meme.

Christ you fucking faggot you are probably underage and only just came from Reddit trying to parrot Mèmes here and fucking killing the joke
Kill yourself DESU homie

>it's a namefag
Why am I not surprised

Meanwhile in reality in the year 2016, flex looks like he never even lifted, but someone like jay culter or Lee priest are in shape because they're consistent.

I had the same thought, user.

typical redditor

back to /tv/

Consistency is key

It used to feel pretty bad, but I'm much more goal oriented now. The amount of effort other people put into things isn't really relevant. Only my own calculations about whether or not the results I want are worth the effort it would take me, personally, to achieve them.

>while Flex was chowing down on pizza
>PIZZA

you eat BROCCOLI while CHAD eats PIZZA and still BEATS you

CHAD is eating PIZZA while YOU are eating SHIT

Kevin Levrone trains HARD and eats RiCE and BROCCOLI while Flex goes to grand PRIX and eats PIZZA

nooo i've fucked up RICE

>falls for the clean eating and training to failure with free weights memes meanwhile someone else does IIFYM, realizes it's about recovery and not destroying your body at the gym, and gets excellent results
>blames it on genetics
idiot

In Levrone's case, its probably more that he figured blowing his entire years drug budget on a couple months of truly epic dosages was a better approach than running the same amount spread over the whole year.

That still takes genetics though. Tolerating that level of usage with minimal sides is a rare thing.

Oh man were you trying to trip?

>nigger
>good genetics

They're mulattos.

back to r3ddit cumskin

Yeah, I'm sure you know better than Kevin fucking Levrone.

Kek'd