Garey Busey's daughter here. Hey guys. What should the topic of my next video be about? Can range from

Garey Busey's daughter here. Hey guys. What should the topic of my next video be about? Can range from
youtube.com/watch?v=7xMXNIK0w78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6psC7JnajgM
youtube.com/watch?v=gQh6rebzkS0
youtube.com/watch?v=e8Rpj7dUsR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To about actual exercises and shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=6psC7JnajgM

how to make friends in or out of the gym

Wow you looked like tay tay in the thumbnail on SS + GOMAD

>mfw thinkin about your boipucci bb

Serious or no?

One rep maxes
Deadlift
Squat
Bench
OHP
Every week i want a full update
Glute exorsize routine too
Also film yourself hugging a manlet, must be atleast 6 inches shorter

I'll do the maxes. But I don't know about hugging anyone.

How to hit on Chad's in the gym

Also you realize I'm not the best in socializing?

Ooh interesting

Then have your boyfriend set it up, jesus woman.
Idc gender honestly, womanlets work too.
You are the alpha amazon, act like it.
Wonder woman your shit up senpai

Ok. Could do it in a random public place but not my actual gym.

Odd. I didn't know I wanted to bang Gary buseys daughter.

stop trying to get your family into the whole youtube/lifting thing, just not gonna happen.

you're kinda cute with a good (yet outside of Veeky Forums, unconventional) sense of humor.

i'd focus on your lifting/weight loss, good to see chicks lifting outside of "today is ass day" or retarded pintrest meme challenges.

keep it up!

>inb4 whiteknight.

Yeah. I agree. My younger brother is funny and also a bit off and he literally googled "what do you do while resting at gym". He's obese. But has lost 25 lbs. I'm taking him to the gym. Too bad he doesn't want to be filmed.

(watched your other videos btw)

sorry about your pops. my mom had a subdural hematoma and had aphasia as well, horrifying to see it happen to a parent -- her's resolved though after a few weeks luckily)

But the one where I'm most retarded got the most views.

I wouldnt want to be either tbqh.
You arent obese and youre pretty cute so its not hard for you to get behind a camera

Chads don't go to the gym, they go to the PIZZERIA

Glad about your mom.

Stop focusing on views or you'll end up being a shit channel like so many others.
Pleasing the masses is why we cant have nice things.
Dont fucking do it!

I see. He's 6'5 and has a handsome face but you're right.

When I made it I was thinking about views. I just thought it was funny. I was hyper after cardio. I'll try to keep it mixed.

Are you posting in this thread ? I'm attractive and think you're very cute and funny. Total gf material

Bro status: KING OF MANLETS

Post what you WANT to post. Its your channel. But please dont worry about views. Dont be a crowd pleaser, that's fuckboi territory. Dont be a fuckboi channel. No one respects a fuckboi.

Batsinthebarbell reads inspirational advice.

Oh jesus do this, i like it

thanks are you under 5-8 for my video idea?

Hyper extensions are for glutes and hammies now?

5-8? You mean 5'8?

Well they are for me. That's where I feel the bern

The one who said your cute is me and I'm 6'2

Yeah

You're * fuck.

I should. I'm going to save this thread.

Also my guess is that the retard video was linked somewhere else that I'm not aware of

You mean the manlet idea? That's mine and ita under 6 inches from yours, you're 5'11 (got DAYUM) so 5'5 or shorter, capisce?

True

fug you have dem HIGH TEST hips
pls have my babies

It was linkedin that thread that had a pick of you in your undies in the origional post so everyone thought they were going to be watching another youtube slut. It was basically click baited.
No one knows the content of a video until they watch it.

I knew about that but didn't think it would effect it that much. Damn.

Do thoughts and opinions on mens fitness physiques.
What you like and dont like on guys
What you think is attractive/turn-on
What you think is unattractive/turn-off
Be brutally honest, dont sugar coat, dont people-please.
Go through pictures of different mens physiques.

Then for shits and giggles in a different video, do women.

It could be like a research project for you that your share with us.

Now you know the power of pussy. Beware because its a cheap and powerful tool like adding salt and sugar to everything we eat. Poisonous.

ok that's another good idea, thanks

Be like Jojan and call someone out lmfao.

ok maybe I will basically put all this stuff on a board throw a dart on it or something then do it, that's kind of fun

oderr 66 janoy cresva it sick

Take it slow, either make longer videos less frequiently or make shorter videos more frequiently. But keep up a proper series.
My suggestion:
>Lifting series
>Life improvement general
>Life improvement general - Girls edition
>Diet general - recipies, prep, cooking on a budget
>Social gains general - dealing with social disorders
>Personal blog - family, friends, relationships
>Random thoughts
>Veeky Forums related memetron
And eventually
>Brother's progress - Making it
Then just do whatever the hell you want.
Watch for any coopyright infridgement. Get better at editing or get an editor.
And just do what you want

Dont do this. He's trying to be a fuck tard and youre in no way or shape ready for drama like this.

Calling out people's not really my thing but if I'm obviously joking does it matter?

Damn. You're cute as fuck, subscribed;)

So keep the ideas separate and organized?

You can joke but people are fucking stupid and take shit seriously. Avoid that shit. Drama is the last thing you need, and all to please some little 14 year old with a chip on his shoulder.
Do not do it.

thanks, breh

Making a series is a great way to seperate your content into followable, concise, cronological order. Some youtubers like Cass3rz i watch only for certain games and ignore the rest. How can i find the videos if she doesnt label them? How will i know where i left off? Organize anf make it easier for your viewer to find what they need.

It did work for Vegan Gainz

Apples and bannas. He's a vegan, already contraversial. Being more contraversial works to his advantage.
He thrives on the hate.

tfw you will never cum on her teeth and milk her boobies for nutrients after

ok good point

Ik that feel breh

yea and he's a faggot

Well thanks everyone for the ideas. May you be mired tomorrow in some way.

We arent done lassy. Waiting for your ass to respond

if you want more views, make the thumbnails you bending over wearing yoga pants to show off those child-bearing hips

To which part?

Everything.

Take note of this because tbqh he's right. But like i told you, click bait is poison. No quicker way to lose respect than being a click bait channel.
No quicker way to lose a core audience than being unrespectable.
Focus core, mindless masses follow anyways.

I can only do it if relevant. Like for progress, I will have sports bra and short shorts on but otherwise I can't bring myself to do it.

Dont. You'll just be another, cheap easy slut trying to look fot attention if you go that route. Your only audience will be masterbating 12 year olds and creepy old men.
Have some fucking dignity and avoid that shit.

Well I'm not sure which one I'm going to go with but I'm saving this thread. I have my own ideas but wanted to hear what you all actually wanted to see.

do exercise tutorials like this youtube.com/watch?v=gQh6rebzkS0

Well this is what I mean:
youtube.com/watch?v=e8Rpj7dUsR8

Not revealing really and it's the only way to show progress after my cut.

Most of these idiots cant even mumble the proper words to speak to a female but you want them to be a muse to paint your own picasso?
You're either a genius or batshit crazy

Batsinthebarbell senpai, bats...in ...the ...bar.....bell.
"Bats in the belfry"

That's not what he was saying, he wants you to be like an instagram gymhoe and wear yoga pants and pretend youre working out when your only goal is to show off your ass. Dont do that shit.

>PAWG
Got damn niggas thirsty as fuck

Should I call out Scooby but with just delightful compliments??? But yell it really aggressively?

>5'11, 204 pounds
god damn you're a big girl

>tfw no autistic amazon to sit on my face and call me a manlet

If you do have a fake mustache, glassss and talk like arnold.
But focus on real contant too and not everything just being random bullshit.
Your channel is fitness related after all? Or is it jist /b/ with a niche Veeky Forums flavor?

How tall are you bro? She's going to find all manlets under 5'5 and hug one a day and chant Grow, Grow, Grow

5'10"

Originally it was just pure fitness and weight loss with family but I've always loved comedy and skits and shit and being creative and this sparked something in my brain. I think I'll make sure I don't veer too far away from it. And try to make "series".

God she is so cringey

I just wanna say, I love your father. Hands down the most entertaining actor I have ever seen. His screen presence rivals that of Arnold in his prime, which says something

Did gary say anything about what trump was like off camera on apprentice?

furthermore; SHOW YOUR ASS

Too tall bro
Congratulations, first time you've ever hear those words

That is funny but I don't have it in me to actually hurt someone's feelings. Myself I can play a character and embarrass myself. In fact I can play a character and have no social anxiety for a while.

;-; i just want her to call me a manlet

Post it to r cringe then senpai

Breh, her asss is visable in plenty of vids but i agree.
Bats, just take a damn pick from behind, in good lighting showing your lower body.
Make it very tight yoga pants, light colors such as light grey, white, cream, etc.
That way everytime someone loses their shit and wants to see ASSASSASS you can satisfy their curiosity so they can go the fuck away.

In this video, I was kind of trying to be uncomfortable..., I don't know how to explain it. It is a sort of manic energy that I sometimes get and I enjoy parodying myself if that makes sense.

it's nothing to write home about right now in relation to my hips it looks flat

did you even read this fucking sticky?

Start drinking a gallon of milk (whole milk) a day, and do the starting strength routine and document your progress on youtube.

They dont care. I know you have a shovel butt, i'm not the one who needs it.

keep on squatting and your butt will blow the fuck up

i can tell because of those high test genetics

Well I'm at 215 max right now, squatting 3x a week. Wouldn't that of already happened? My body is such that I feel it in hips/low back. That's why I've added hip thrusts/Rdls.

No, it takes time, all gains do.

Youre qt
Keep making gains while being mildly autistic and you'll make a guy very happy someday

nigga....this was right before Veeky Forums...now granted I was depressed because of my dad's stroke but yeah I read the sticky....

>crooked undies
Noice