How do I get a thicc juicy bacc?

How do I get a thicc juicy bacc?

dl

deads, rows, chins

Who did that to your head man

That fade looks so ridiculous from the back. Wtf are you doing?

Is it bad

Holy shit your haircut lol

It's a little bad, dude. The taper needs to be more subtle so that when your hair grows out, it won't be so apparent where the fade was.

That fuckin nigger that cut my hair said it was fire baka he even put it on his snapchat

The hair on the top of your head shouldn't be this long if you want the fade imo and the back part was really badly done.

kek

It's standing up cause I just took a shower but when it's normal it's a hitter youth

weakest fade I've ever seen

Can you stop talking about hair faggots'?

Yeah, to mock you.

Go to your local salon.
Find the tiniest white girl you can.
Have her cut your hair.
And for fuck's sake, tip her.

That haircut is what happens when your barber finds out you call him "that fuckin nigger" on a Polynesian pedophile message board.

This is what happens when you don't tip your barber.

Why should I tip her if I just paid her for the haircut?

Hitler youth looks like shit on dark hair m8

Hitler literally had dark hair lol what?

>barber: whatchu want senpai?
>op: you know beaker from the muppets?
>barber: meep meep motherfucker

Yeah, and looked like shit, faggot. HYs look best on blond hair and look ok with brown hair. Your black asian or mexican hair (whatever version of turd you are)? Looks like greasy shit.

It's okay OP. Some of us don't care about aesthetics. Looks like you're one of us

You didn't pay her. You paid the salon. Just trust me. You will fuck her, too, if you do this.

Jesus you're autistic
It's not "Hitler when he was young"
It's Hitler's youth program of Aryan kids with blonde hair blue eyes

I don't care how they distribute the money... The damn sign said 20 bucks to walk out with a hair cut so that's what I'm gonna pay

Have fun with your shitty hair, faggot.

Good: you seem to have good trap insertions
Bad: everything else

this is what people with bad haircuts say

Go to your local barber and ask him to slit your throat with a straight razor. Your family will thank me.