So what do you guys think about guys who've fucked you gf before you... But! They're taller...

So what do you guys think about guys who've fucked you gf before you... But! They're taller, huge dick (important) and treated her like shit.

I treat my gf as shit aswell, but I decided to make her my gf because the sex was so slutty and hot. I don't like nice girls, I want them as slutty as possible.

I've been with 37 girls (penetration) and I'm 26. The girl is 35 (ikr) has been with 24 guys but there was one guy who was huge and treated her totally like shit (on my level), but he left her without saying to go to another country. So he 1upped me with that. Besides that, he's thicker (dick) and taller and more muscley.

I keep thinkng about him, because ego man shit.

She's totally submissive towards me (exactly what I like), but it just sucks ass that he beats me in every category.

how would you even know how big his dick is
you need help

you care so much about dick that im not sure you like girls user

You must submit to your destiny and be the cuck to his bull. As a Veeky Forums regular, you are permitted the privilege of saying "no homo" each time you prep him for his next amorous conquest.

(this is a good trick btw)
You act like you think it's hot what all she's been through sexually. Then you keep asking and she tells the stories while you fuck her.

Can get hot, but these things get out aswell.

sounds like a door i don't want to open, mate

Really? I usually wanna go through everything, but eventually feel like I'm the best she got. I can still get horny from her being a slut, but if she gave more or equal respect to another guy. It keeps bugging me. I've had this with past gf's. I just can't get on a deep level with a girl unless i know all her tingles and conquests.

Why do you care about her experiences at all?
If you treat her like shit, shouldn't you only care about yourself?

Cuck logic.

Projecting.

Only way to 1up him is to leave her without warning and go to a different planet.

>I don't like nice girls, I want them as slutty as possible.
Literal cuck shit.

The insecurity you're showing is insane.
Bigger dick =/= better sex by the way

How does it feel to care more about dick size than your girlfriend?

Cuck confirmed

You sound like the typical closeted cuck

At first I thought you were overreacting, but then I realised you're totally right.

You decided to be an abusive asshole who only cares about masculine characteristics of status, so obviously you're going to feel like shit when someone is literally better than you at everything you pride yourself in.

Jokes on you, my gf was a virgin.

I never had a gf.

Cool blog bro, it changed my life for the better.

Enjoy your gonorea and AIDS.

>besides that, he's thicker (dick)

jesus christ what? why and how would you know that? i was that insecure when i was 17 jesus fuck you fucking loser. is this bait? did you ask to see pictures because youre a faggot as well?

Fucking degenerate

I get the whole cuck idea behind this. But, I'm not insecure at all. I just try to fix all that shit by thinking about it and stuff. And this thought is the only thought that keeps bugging my head. I just can't get over it if a girl has been with a guy equal or more than me. Specifically if the guy treated the girl more like shit than I have.

Let's be honest guys, this thing bugs a lot of guys if you wanna get deep inside your head and instincts. This is the only thing that stops you from thinking you're the best.