Veeky Forums I ran three miles today and now my shoulder hurts like I pulled it something fierce...

Veeky Forums I ran three miles today and now my shoulder hurts like I pulled it something fierce. Any ideas for why it hurts so bad?

>Hurt shoulder
>From running
???????????????????

I know, it's fucked up. But I just noticed it a few hours after my run, but I'm worried because it really fucking hurts.

May be from dehydration
I get dehydration cramps during runs in my shoulder

Your shoulder is trying to tell you that only faggots run.

I feel like I've been hydrating properly, several bottles of water before and after run (I like in Texas and I don't want to blackout on the trail)
I'm trying to get into another police agency who require a 1.5 mile run in 16 minutes. But yes running is gay.

>1.5 miles in 16 minutes

That explains all the fatass cops.

did you just start running? maybe your shoulder isn't used to the movement

> Any ideas for why it hurts so bad

Your nerves are sending pain signals to your brain.

t. 2-nd year med student

Pretty much, I lift to keep in shape and to stay strong so I don't get my ass kicked.
Kinda I do light cardio every day but it's mostly on the elliptical. If not that then I'm hiking in body armor.
I'm glad you are here to help me.

yeah no.

Which shoulder OP, did you drink enough water today?

this,

Right shoulder, the pain only engages when I lift my arm upward. And yes, it was way too hot outside to not be properly hydrated.

ok, I wouldn't panic too much. Maybe hydrate some more and see how you feel in the morning. Left shoulder pain can be related to a heart issue, lung issue or aortic issue.

Right shoulder pain can be gallbladder or liver (unlikely assuming you are young and can run, meaning you aren't at great risk for these issues). It is possible you have some calcification or soreness in your shoulder due to improper hydration.

I would monitor the situation and if you think it is getting worse or not improving see a doctor.

For now get some rest and proper hydration.

t. Actual Nurse.

Hey! Thanks!

no prob, you know your body and i can't assess for sure through a monitor via a japanese image board

if you feel anything you know isn't right better safe than sorry

Op, since you are saying that you drink enough water, let me ask you something else. Did you sleep well on these last couple of days? Sounds to me like when I was training and not sleeping well. Also, post more quotes.

Yea I know, but just to know that this is not like a possible torn rotator cuff from running is good to know.
I sleep like shit always, but nothing out of the norm.

dog bless

more quotes pls

A good nurse would have asked what OPs sex was before jumping to that conclusion.

>females on Veeky Forums

I clearly said sex, not gender, you fucking faggot prick.