Fat

What bodyfat percentage am I around? How much weight would I need to lose to get rid of my stomach?

I'm confused because the rest of my body appears very lean (arms, shoulders, can even see some of my upper side ribs in the picture), so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I'm 6 ft at 156 lb.

why are you fucking pushing your stomach out as hard as possible lol

Expandingstomachpurposely%

I'm not. I think I have lordosis. Squats/deadlifts haven't helped. So at some level I'm just accepting this is how my neutral posture will be and just want to know what level I need to cut to to not look pregnant

Your spine looks decently straight in the picture, though.
Was this after a bulking meal?

bump

No, unfortunately, this is typical.

I've actually been trying to very gradually cut for a few months now with varying levels of seriousness. I was around 160lb before. I have never been above 165lb, ever.

>Tfw exact same problem
It's a mystery OP.

What is your weight and height? Do you have any pictures?

Stomach vaccumes

How frequently?

1.76 and 64kg
No pics since I still use a dumbphone as I have no friends.
All the advice I've see is just "cut until it stops being a problem"

Are you cutting or have you mostly given up?

I'm having a very difficult time getting under 150lb and have been yo-yoing around 155lb for a few months now :/

You might want to ask a doctor about that, actually. I weigh more than you, am shorter than you, and my belly is not nearly as bad.

Starving children in Africa with protruding bellies have liquid waste leak from their abdomen from not getting enough protein. This is most likely not you.

It's caused by a combination of bad posture and a weak core.
As well as being skinny fat as fuck of course.

Not cutting yet but probably at around 17 bf or so. If I flex hard my abs my body gets some decent regular 6 pack shape and definition, so I'm hopeful that I can pull it off eventually working my core more.

you're trollin m8
but for what gain?

So how much should I cut to not have this? I'm in the gym 5 days a week and get enough protein

what? how?

As much as possible senpai. I usually do one every time I think of it. Helps with a protruding gut. Fat is most likely not your problem; you probably lack internal abdominal oblique structure that keeps you're shit tight

Not OP but I also want to know what my bodyfat is about since I'm starting lifting for the first time this week
Also I'm going to assume I need to cut to start out with.
195lbs at 6'1"

don't cut. eat as much as you have before, making sure you get enough protein and you will see results.

Are you fucking stupid?

suck in your gut. stand up straight. stay that way.

Did you think your grandfather was joking when he told you how to stand up properly?

since obviously your father never bothered to.

~22%