Any workouts and shit to fill up my chest, get abs, and get bigger arms?

Any workouts and shit to fill up my chest, get abs, and get bigger arms?

sorry not bigger, I mean big arms, my arms are fucking twigs

SS + GOMAD

SS+GOMAD
Buy a truck
Read the stick

Try this thing called "eating"

I eat like a fucking monster

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Give us a rundown of what you eat consistently every day. "Consistently" being the key word. It doesn't matter if you eat a whole pizza one day a week. This is a game of calories in vs. calories out.
Eat more + lift more and heavier = get bigger.
It really is that simple.

>Semi-large bowl of cereal (2.5 or so servings)
>Toast
>Coffee cake
>Sandwich
>2 cans Chef boyardee or some shit
>saltines
>dinner varies (spaghetti, pizza etc)
>smallish snacks (more saltines, apple, other shit)
>occasionally drink Arizona, soda( mainly water throughout the day)

Half of that isn't food kill yourself or drink 2 glasses of milk with every meal and eat peanut butter and jelly twice a day

hard decision

Not nearly enough.

Shoot for 3,000 calories per day. Every day.
Drink a gallon of milk a day if you can't eat that easily.
Do squats and deadlifts to activate your growth hormones.
Look up Starting Strength, get someone to teach you the lifts, and get to it.

I believe in you, user.

>half a box of chocolate lucky charms
>toast with extra butter
>ice cream + coffee cake
>foot-long philly cheesesteak
>4 cans chef boyardee
>saltines with white rice
>a box of spaghetti
>more saltines with white rice
>a big slice of apple pie
>chocolate milkshakes
that would make for one hell of a cheat day

Height/weight?

Yes, ANY workout. Also eat more.

Eat some fucking vegetables, christ. How do you even shit?

You need to lift weights... Actually you're so damn skinny you could probably bulk for 6 months with just calethenics.

You'll also need to start eating real food.

EAT

Stats?

10kg OHP, 20kg bench, 30kg squat and 40kg deadlift

Is... is this bait?
You're eating no fucking protein.

Height?
Weight?

What should he eat then, always help an user, user.

He should eat real fucking food.
This isn't something you should need to hear from an Indonesian yachting forum.

Do push-ups tonight until you cant

nigga protein is what makes you grow not shitty carbs, chicken, fish, tuna, nuts, peanut butter, eggs

Anyone else think OP is underaged?

not OP but similar situation

and I'm actively trying to lift, I want to put on weight before the year's up but holy fuck what do I eaet

I can't have milk because I'm lactose intolerant, that also cuts out ezmode powders.

I've just been eating a lot of chicken, eggs, and vegetables lately. should I introduce some pasta to fill up my plate a bit?

also what do I do when I can't make the gym on a scheduled day? ( ie I just went to another city for the last 3 days which was 2 of my workouts)

Please be joking. No wonder you look like a 12 year old girl.
Consider real food. Stop eating junk. What are proteins?

Start with Oats for breakfast and always some meat with veggies for dinner. To that drink a lot of milk as everyone says. Also you should go for nuts as snacks. Skip those shitty cake and saltines shit. Also stop drinking softdrinks.

If you are rich you can drink almond milk or coconut milk. Otherwise eat nuts all day. Oats for breakfast. Stop eating junkfood at all and don't drink softdrinks.
It's pretty much about eating clean and alot. It's not hard. Everytime you take in shitty calouries you are missing out on good calouries you could be eating instead.

I've been having almond milk, what, just drink a bunch of that? ( I won't do a gallon )
other than that just eat a lot of nuts? Oats are tricky because I only liked them with milk. I didn't mention junkfood or softdrinks.

Wow, gonna be making serious gainz m9.

You can make oats with coconut milk or water and add coconut oil.
You can drink 1 liter of almond milk as a start. You don't have to actually go all out and eat like a hippo. If you just eat more then usual and train a lot you will gain weight.
Just try to eat 1,75-2 g Protein per LBS bodyweight. Almond Milk and nuts help with that alot.

Yogurt, rye bread, eggs, bacon and whole milk for breakfast

Sandwiches, meat, nuts , chicken, sticky rice, subway, fast food and whole milk for lunch and dinner

A couple scoops of gainer at the end of the day.

That's what I eat, not all of it but that's the general idea, I gained 10 pounds the first month and it's slowed down to about a pound a week since then.

You don't have to eat all of that, but pick a few things and make sure you have 3 decent meals a day and a gainer shake. You don't eat enough, it's a commitment. Every day you have to commit yourself to eating as much as you can. I don't count calories I just eat more than I did before I started lifting and tweaked it as I go along.

instant uncooked oats + peanut butter + bananas + almond/rice/whatever milk (or water)
Put all that shit in a blender and enjoy.
A teaspoon of peanut butter is like 200 calories.

If you can't figure this shit oat you will never make it.
If you're lactose intolerant just get casein or some other protein. I'm lactose intolerant and have no problem with whey isolate. Plus you can buy lactaid so you should have no excuses.

Bulking is fucking easy mode, I don't know why skellys have such a hard time doing it.

moderate protein intake works fine for building muscle, eat for nutrients over energy. primarily vegetables and some fruit. moderate nuts/seeds/grains/legumes/potatoes/meat/etc.

when your diet is healthy the main thing's actually working out and having a good routine that hits all the main muscle groups, which will encourage your body to build muscle.

>I don't know why skellys have such a hard time doing it

Because they don't actually eat as much as they claim/believe to do. It's like a eating disorder.

to continue from ,

an example might be ...

800g vegetables (lettuce, zucchini, tomatoes, kale, asparagus, ...)
400g fruit (oranges, mandarins, berries, melons, apples, ...)
300g of the other stuff (sweet potatoes, quinoa, chickpeas, rice, wheat, ...)

you can use a website like cronometer.com to evaluate the nutrient profile of your diet, maybe a handful of nuts or some meat could fill in whatever's lacking afterwards. basically the less energy dense the food is the easier it will be to digest, so the more you can eat of those foods.