Asked a girl out today. she told me she used to have a crush on me in high school...

asked a girl out today. she told me she used to have a crush on me in high school. i told her i used to have a crush on her too but i was too shy to tell her. she switched the conversation to high heels. she told me she loved them. i said i like them too. she said why do you like them? is it the way it shapes the foot? i said no i just think they look cool. i asked her why she liked them and she said it makes her feel taller. she told me she can barely feel her feet anymore since she wears them. should i have offered her a foot massage? should I have told her I think her feet are pretty? i didnt know what to do on our date so i just asked her to walk with me. what kind of stuff should i do with her next time?

Beta detected.

/r9k/ please go.

Why not take her to your gym? Offer to spot her and ask her advise on you lifts.

If you don't know what to do on dates this is fine. Just keep doing dates until you figure it out. No worries

Wow what the fuck? Do people like you really exist?

what would you have asked her to do? i wanted to see the warcraft movie with her but then i changed my mind since i had already seen it. she asked me if i found paula patton hot and i said no because she was all green. so she said 'so i see u dont like roleplay'

loool what? you're getting nowhere with her but dw you will get better

girls like to have their boundaries pushed.
It's important that you establish early that you want her romantically. She will either respond positively or reject you in which case it's time to move on.

The way to do this is to flirt non-stop, occasionally push the boundaries of what you think is appropriate. keep doing this until the moment is right to kiss her or touch her and then do it.

after that you need to get her on a reward and punishment system of giving and with holding attention. this will shape her emotional behavior to suit you. after awhile she will reward you with sex.

Ask her to put on a strap on and hit u raw from behind

should i have kissed her at the end of the date? i chickened out and hugged her.

Hug her and whilst hugging pull her waist tightly towards yours. Then look her face to face. If she makes eye contact and doesn't fight out of the hug go for it

this and if all else fails just ask, "can I kiss you?"

She'll think it's adorable as fuck, but you have to say it sexy and in a whisper

great advice. thank you

she'd joke around a lot with me. she was wearing flats today. but when I told her I preferred high heels she said 'do u like it more because women cant run away from you?' i got offended and she then she nudged me and said 'im joking'. did she just make a rape joke?

she'd make jokes like that a lot

Why so much fucking attention on her shoes user!? Just take her to get froyo and go get that kiss

i have a foot fetish

obviously she wants your cawk

now fuck off loser

THEY'RE JUST COOL

YOUR FEET HURT? WALK WITH ME

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

i didnt want to tell her i had a foot fetish

you could have said you think theyre sexy.

Just make sure u never ever reveal this to her. At least until after you smash

And you shouldn't, foot fetishes are a sign of bad genetics, she'll think you have a retard seed.

But don't worry the foot fetish goes away once you grow some balls and can look at more than just the floor when you are around her.

LOL

Even make some foot jokes. Tell her she seems like a girl that would have a pair of crocs for everyday of the week

what user said isn't true. a foot fetish is cute. most girls would find it cute, but only after they already like you. don't be afraid to let them know and i mean who doesn't like foot massages anyway. she probably has some fetishes too

>meet qt british girl
>7/10 face but holy damn 10/10 ass and legs
>actually into me holy shit
>was a huge christfag back in the day
>months into the relationship i broke up with her because she didn't believe
>regretted it months later
>like a dumbass tried to regain contact
>some asian faggot had gotten a hold of her
>she became an SJW that was all about the whales
>mfw my friends say i shouldn't drink but i can't help it

I only have myself to blame, but I still hate it.

So let me get this straight, you asked her out and instead of answering she just kept changing the subject? And you think talking about feet while you autistically follow her around like a dog qualifies as a date? I guarantee she was wondering why the fuck you were following her around and couldn't take a hint to fuck off.

Just don't fuck it up the next time something like this happens...dumbass.

You're right user. It's pretty hard though once you've graduated college and the only job you managed to land was working out of the house.

>she became an SJW
You dodged a bullet there m8, it was only a matter of time before her mental deficiencies came out in some form or another.

ya don't talk to women too much do ya?

He's right though. Only difference between a woman finding you creepy or finding you cute is whether or not she likes you.

This cant be real

whats so unreal about it. i didnt want to admit to her that i found another woman hot

Tell her if she wears them too much shell get bunions like Jordan's mom