"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Hazeri Kissinger

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" - Hazeri Kissinger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's not wrong

He's a bigger man than most politicians, because he at least has the decency to spell the things how they really are.

Soldiers are the ultimate cuckolds

That applies to the soldiers and NCOs' though. Officers also know where it's at.

based

How did Kissinger trigger /pol/? Something to do with Israel?

Soldiers are cogs in the machine the same as everybody else. To single them out as particularly dumb is baseless.
In fact, given their greater social status than civilians with the same job, it makes the guy sound as butthurt as a guy with hemorroids.

Soldiers are tricked into giving up much and receiving little to nothing in return. They have took one of the worst deals possible, so why not single them out?

Except I doubt he ever said that publicly. No doubt he thinks that way though.

Not true, soldiers are literally welfare queens and they know it. they don't care if they're fighting unjust wars for greedy bankers as long as they get some of the loot.

I used Uncle Sam as a pawn to get free college and NEETbucks so jokes on you Kissenger

>tricked

Explain yourself? How are soldiers tricked? They know the deal they get and they willingly, as human beings with agency, accept this deal after weighing the pros and cons.

>kike says kike thing
wew, lad. what a coincidence. ebin redpill

Shouldn't this belong on ???

He has no scruples, but he ain't dumb. When you play the game of thrones you want to have this guy on your side.

What's with the unreadable font?

It's related to Israel. Can't you read it?

way to go to worsen their trust, if anything he's the dumb guy

>Military men are just dumb, stupid animals
>literally won the Bronze Star for heroism and volunteered for hazardous during WW2

What does he mean by this?

Best part about it is that military service is not only mandatory but also very long for western standards in his country.

He was drafted. A 'military man' is a career soldier.

>tricked

this is so dumb. Many elite class people have become soldiers for their countries. JFK, George H. W. Bush, Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain were all not only in the military, but actively went through the hell of war first hand for their countries. Even Kissinger himself

Also, the OP is a fake quote that Kissinger himself has denied saying

Its a fake quote. The sources of it was some book and it was quoted from Alexander Haig, one of his political rivals, who said someone else had heard Kssinger say it once. Bullshit rumor

yes its the soldiers not the generals and their weapon manufacturing friends

>the OP is a fake quote that Kissinger himself has denied saying
Source?

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

Loving the pseudo Hebrew font

That's absolutely right.

It's unreferenced

Hrs right

I really wish one of those "dumb stupid animals" would break into his house and torture him and his family to death in the name of a peasant rebellion.

What a stupid fucking font

He didn't actually say it, goblino. Don't shart yourself

There's no solid evidence he ever said that. The stormtard position is so weak that they must always lie.

>stormfags posting fake quotes

what? no way!

go to /pol/ with this worthless crap

My favorite is when they fake a fake picture and then put original and then make a classic shill thread how they "got enlightened" after "studying history".
Oxygen wasters, the lot of them.

Yep, and they seem to always act precisely how they imagine the Jews act.

/pol/ needs fake quotes to be right. That really says something doesn't it?

Source.

yes

Yeah I'm a transethnic, genderfluid justice warrior too who's taking the fight right to the military-industrial complex. Down with the man and his brainwashed high school dropout soldiers! They're so dumb they don't even realise they're being tricked. Not like us, we're fighting the real war back for minority and women's rights.

"If my soldiers began to think, not one would remain in the ranks."

t. Old Fritz

>using kissinger for your jewilluminati fantasies

>implying the military men aren't the ones setting the policies, and the politicians aren't along for the ride
lmao get a load of this retard

Basically by looking like he walked off a Nazi propaganda poster. Dude is actually insanely based as far as policy goes

Is he the Oberstein of US?

Yeah I love pointless wars and making enemies of the entire world, itz realpolitik maaan he had to!!

Nah I bet that unlike Oberstein Kissinger did something wrong sometime.

Not really wrong. Even with muh welfare queen it is not worth PTSD

This bastard and his friends invented "continuity of government" which is basically a shadow government that runs the US. The foreign and military policy are decided by them. The election are a sham. trump isn't doing different politics than Obama and Clinton. That's why Obama said it was no big deal when Trump won, of course they are allowed to have different policies on abortion and gay marriage and other irrelevant stupid shit like that.

It's peculiar how they always ignore this criticism as well. Do they have any capacity for insight whatsoever?

Wrong. Kissinger was pro-detente with Russia, most of the policies associated with "continuity of government" conspiracies aren't really associated with him but the Team B neocon faction.

well, finally someone related with politics that have the same opinion as me

>t. butthurt milcuck

>t. people who sit in their basement and contribute absolutely nothing to society

>muh society

proud product of US public education, right here

This guy supported mass-murderers in Chile – and was proud of it – and helped to destroy a country that was fighting hard to overcome the problems with inequality and actually making great changes that would be extremely beneficial in the long run.

I don’t believe in heaven and hell or in any sort of justice from the part of the Universe, but if those concepts were real he would certainly burn in the eternal flames.

Allende deserved it.

Everything after that was a mistake though.

>he believes a quote is real because he see it in a picture on the internet

You win the intelligence awards this year mate

>he says as he shitposts from his childhood bedroom at 28
I'm not even American bucko

So much the worse. I could understand believing that bilge if you read at a second grade (primary school) level.

t.israeli cocksucker

The fact this cunt is still alive proves karmic justice doesn't exist.

Based Kissinger gives no shits.

Achieved most peace of any other administration in the 20th century, with Richard Nixon

The priest versus the virtuoso men, the leaders, the explorers, the inventors, the artist, the fool who grew out of the body of the lion, etc.

But look at their bodies! Their proportion! Look how ugly the character of the priest/moralist is! His world is equaling of all human minds, leveling the height and pits of sensitivity to a mediocre range suitable for mediocre men.

This cocksucker Kissinger, as you can, is an ur-priest. Fat and ugly, for the entirety of his world is in simulating human minds and motivations and trying to fuck them all up. I can't imagine this cocksucker climbing a tree and appreciating the flood of red and orange as sunrise spreads throughout the land.

What an amusing gnome who ended up pranking himself. But we are ruled by a kingdom of amusing gnomes who are insane. Can you imagine a race of people that only eat words? The entire blood and soil which feeds the vast system of action and reaction and judgement and reinforcement and inhibition we call a central nervous system (brain included). Imagine the race dumb enough to chase after "God", a mere dumb frame of human cognition. Imagine the race wise enough to treat matters of diet as of paramount importance to thinking sane thoughts!

For the moment though, the incentives and vast dragon's wealth will perpetuate the rule of the worst. The biggest manipulators make more than the biggest creators. Not of merely products but of a wealth of spirit which constitutes the greatest human treasures on earth.

So until Tainter strikes this phase of human history (or singularity happens) , stay sharp.