How do you stop yourself from ogling over teenage girls at the gym? They go in packs of usually 3...

How do you stop yourself from ogling over teenage girls at the gym? They go in packs of usually 3. They all wear sports bras/crop tops and tights/shorts. There is always the one in the group who really stands out, the one that makes the rest of her pack jealous. Her ass is just so full and you can clearly see her thong beneath the tights. Her boobs look heavenly and you can see so much of them through her skimpy sports bra. I just want to stare all day, but I can't. Can only catch a glimpse every once in a while. Oh, and they always have to be 15.

Also the schools in my city are doing their graduation at my gym by the outdoors pool. It's a show and the girls do dances and stuff. They don't get shy when they need to change their clothes for each dance and just walk around in their bras and panties for me to look. They don't mind me looking. That's literally my fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYNsjf8f0E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't stop myself because there's nothing wrong with ogling 16 year old girls, I can fuck them legally where I live.

fuck off pedoscum
pedoscum

>look up age of consent for my state
>it's 16

Holy fuck I did not know this

baka desu senpai

name of this boner toner?

yeah, i dont stop myself either, what the fuck is wrong with you People!
Here you can fuck legaly every Girl starting 14.
Qts doesn´t Dress up like that without reason, they want to make your cock rock hard.

Is it silly to become lean/muscular solely for attracting/getting women ?

Honestly, I'm finally going to earn money in a few days and I want to use some of that money for a gym membership.

I just want to improve my body and get laid.

I don't stop, but I don't make it creepy.

It helps with my lifts, theoretically. In reality, if they get close to me I run away.

>tfw matched with a 17 yo on tinder who likes my quads

Women dont really care about muscles, but i suppose its better than not

it isn't silly, however you won't last long if that's all you're working for

15 is old enough for sex

Amanda Elise

Honestly I don't stare older girls either. Is that OK to stare? I thought you are supposed to look away the moment she notices.

How do you even talk to hot girls like this when you're at work (working) ?

Girls like this show up at my job everyday, but I choose not to talk to them because I have zero 'game' and my job is more important :(

>just finished up the gym, got that pump and just took a shower
>walk out of secondary door in the back (not the main door but the side one no one uses)
>right when I walk out a mother and her daughter are passing right in front of me
>don't expect them and while I'm swinging my bag in front of me the daughter I guess involuntarily grabs the bag....shit falls out
>she immediately falls to the ground and starts helping me pick up my fucking gym clothes, shoes , chalk and shit
>go down to help when I notice she's going for my gym shorts which underneath have my compression shorts I was wearing, her mother was I guess supervising
>immediately grab girls hand to stop her from grabbing shorts
>she for some reason squirms her hand around and is now holding my hand....but doesn't let go
>mom kinda steps forward and I chuckle and grab my shorts saying sorry and pull my hand away
>gir's super red and realize she's in those cheap ass cotton short shorts ..says sorry to me and starts walking with her mom looking down smiling I think
>now this awkward feeling when I'm right behind them since apparently we are parked next to each other
>her mom keeps looking back at me and actually walks faster , daughter tries to look back but her mom pushes her forward each time
>smile at daughter when they drive away just to be friendly

The mom made me feel like I was going to pick her daughter up and throw her in my trunk or something, damn man.

I have massive insecurity stemming from my acne scars. I've learned that you just have to nut up and branch out brah. You'll be surprised at some of the women you can pull if you just sacked up

Actually if it bleeds it breeds

these plebs need to learn how to rubberneck
youtube.com/watch?v=HYNsjf8f0E0

>being too much of a bitch that you need to pretend not to be looking

who gives a shit

No NO No! you are telling her, "im just a fag" if you look away the Moment she looks at you!
Fucking pussies, if a girl looks twice at you, you must go approach her.

I work in tech so I just assume they're all taken or being hit on by 50 others. I pretty much friendzone them all.

I have dignity

>I thought you are supposed to look away the moment she notices.
no, that tells her you're a pussy coward. You're supposed to let her notice how you can't be bothered to give a fuck about her, because you're above her pussy.

So do you just like hold eye contact then?

t. autist

Can't be bothered to give a fuck about her while you can't stop starting her?

Hold eye contact for the space of two breaths, then look all the way down too her feet, then look away.

This dude who is at least 35 is always talking up this 20 something cardio bunny. How the hell is she not annoyed by it? He literally will talk to her for 20 minutes straight, no working out.

True but grills aren't fully grown and thus able to safely breed until two years after they bleed for the first time, hence why the age of consent is 14-15 in non-cucked countries

Pls no lie

you mean these?

IMO it's better to either hold eye contact until she looks away or to break eye contact by looking away to the side, breaking eye contact by looking downwards is literally what beta male chimps and wolves do when they feel threatened

P.s as a rule of thumb with grills
>she breaks eye contact by looking sideways
She's not interested in you
>she breaks eye contact by looking downwards
She's at least somewhat attracted to you or she has a very submissive personality
>she holds your stare and refuses to break it
She's down to fuck

Who comes up with this crap? This sounds dumb

Says the 34 year old with a miserable looking "wife", which still friendzones him, while having a child which disrespects you. And if that is not the case, then it'll never happen. Because no one wants you, genderfluid scum.

Nope, these

Man why don't teen girls give a fuck about fitness here in the UK?

The only hot girls in my gym are all mid-late twenties.

Also theres a female PT at my gym with a clearly stage-worthy bikini physique, perfect round ass and everything else. Her bf is a fucking skeletor wtf. But he's like 6'5.
Fucking lanklets.

>breaks eye contact by looking sideways

glad i'm not the only one that interpets it this way. Whenever I check out a girl who turns out to be ugly I don't turn my head away from her direction, I just shift my gaze to something behind them to make them think I was looking at something else.

I don't look at anyone when I lift. Unless someone asks me if im using something or if they can work in.

Blind huh? Thats rough man. But how can you see this text???---- LIAR!!!!!!

***joke of the night right here***

Listen to your intuition, sometimes you should look away but sometimes you shoulder let your gaze linger.

Can some explain t. *word* meme what's the t. For?

Go to a dermatologist.

Go to bed Spain

If they come dressed up like your pic related, to gym, with padded bras and ass sticking out like a horny animal they probably wanna get asked out to bar at weekend and get some dick

Well its 10 in the Morning here so...
and its Spain, Germany, Greece, well i think all of Europe have np with Girls that can enjoy fucking and breed...

It's how like Swedish or Danish people sign off their letters or something

I never feel comfortable enough to let it linger

But I really want.

I want to stop time and walk around the grills, checking them out.

because there are no girls that actually work out

Girls are much less hard working than boys And the boys aren't even hard workers.

it's a finnish meme.

t. = terveisin = "regards"

How can a 27 year old fuck teenagers (17-19) Are they more into money or looks? All women my age are starting to hit the wall.

nice try, but I think he meant these

he didn't mean go full creep mode

embarrassing

Looks

Dermaroller once a month, 1.5 mm needles. Acne scars GONE in a year.

This, sometimes you can let it linger and because you're a cheeky Veeky Forums cunt you get a smile or a look back or something. I'd just make sure you're not overtly looking at her arse or tits in this case because that's creepy in any situation (unless C.H.A.D)

Well I'm fucked then.

just stop

>implying that wasn't your plan all along
Y-yeah she just tripped and fell into the trunk

wow that was hurtful. project much?

tfw when africa is less degenerate than europe

>Women dont really care about muscles

How does it feel Americums knowing that i smash that prime virgins 16 year old pussy in my country while you get that used up roast beef riled by Tyrone and Chad?

Your probably getting mohammed and Co's sloppy seconds desu

Btfo by

This happens all the time.
Ugly, fat, old dudes just chatting up young qties at my gym and they dont seem to mind.

There is this chick that goes to my gym, she looks fine and is pretty skinny. I noticed for a while. And used to look to her at times if she was in my view point, but now she looks back, and at times we get this long stares that last more then 3 seconds, which makes me feel like a creep. She might think i'm a creep and always staring at her. I've been like reading around some girls say they keep looking back at gym creepers to see if they still stare... now this girl always seems to catch my look, even via mirrors.. am I a creep to her?

nah

Sorry about that.

And if you hop up and down on one foot while patting your head and rubbing your belly her panties instantly go flying off! Seriously dude, its not some old.Contra cheat code ffs. No wonder you guys have so many issues with females