Zyzz

Many of us here think of Zyzz as a God, a meme, an inspiration, or an overrated douche. But let's take a minute to think of Aziz Shavershian as a person. He was a 23 year old kid with a massive future ahead of him that tragically passed. He would have made millions in the fitness industry, and probably even have been Mr.Olympia in the physique class if he so chose to. He would definitely beat the manlet king Buendia due to both his physique, and his name (judges would be biased as he could draw much more money into the industry).

You are the reason I lift, rest in peace Aziz.

I lift for zyzz

I lift for zyzz now also. Girls are shallow

one day

To be honest I hate the spawn of EDM festival fagbois who lift for a few months and think they're zyzz. I hate the culture of copycats he left behind who ignored his message to just enjoy life and be yourself.

But I do wish chestbrah was the one who died instead.

i wish no one had to die, user

Same.

I fucking hate the rugby wearing singlet wearing EDM listening classic zyzz pose copying faggots that he spawned. They are the fuck boys of fitness culture.

oath. chestbrah is the biggest faggot

pic related for you hearthstone fags

Just remember to keep up on your cardio everyone.

Fucking brutal

>passed

He died drugged up in a sauna in thailand

yeah you say PASSED even tho he was probably goin hard af on some thai boipucci in there

more of these

passed seems like non degenerate

he fucking died

if zyzz asked to see your cock would you do it

I love zyzz already

nah he's just another dead sandnigger

>Massive future
>None of it would benefit anyone other than himself
Who gives a shit.

>implying we all didnt benefit from zyzz's existence

Veeky Forums would be dead without Zyzz
Aesthetics wouldn't even exist

keep telling yourself that bud

Veeky Forums would be dead without Zyzz
Aesthetics wouldn't even exist

Yeah because being a roided up piece of shit that does cocaine has a tendency to kill you.

Kid got what he deserved, desu. Makes people who do it the real way look bad.

He had a genetic heart defect. I've never done cocaine, so what's the real way of doing it?

>He would have made millions in the fitness industry, and probably even have been Mr.Olympia in the physique class if he so chose to

Jesus, you fanboys are deluded.