Is there anything wrong with broad shoulders?

Is there anything wrong with broad shoulders?

Other urls found in this thread:

penisacceptance.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would there be? The fuck is wrong with you?

I can OHP 200lbs and jerk 345 weighing 185 but have horrible boner anxiety and resulting erectile dysfunction

Every inch of width greater than 17 inches is 2 years off your life

Only if you're a trap

cant fit through the door

what the hell is boner anxiety?
you know what, don't tell me I don't want to know.

Its when ur so beta even your dick has anxiety issues

Boner anxiety is when you become hyper aware of your boner leading up to intercourse. Not all penises get hard at the drop of a hat you know. I encourage you to sub to our tumblr page as well. penisacceptance.tumblr.com/

>Tfw your penis is not only feminine but also anxious

Laughing so hard I administered a mass suicide

It means boners make him anxious. It's a known condition in the lgbt community. The only cure is to soldier on and suck dicks until it feels comfortable and familiar.

Broad shoulders are GOAT.
>women constantly grab your delts while making out
>coworkers make comments about how your shoulders dont fit on your company pic
>manlets get out of your way while walking
>v necks and fitted shirts look good as fuck on you
Damn does it feel good to not be a manlet.

I fucking hope not

This picture is bullshit. Correlation =/= causation. A more realistic explanation is that people who have the garbage genetics to naturally have zero muscle mass also have the garbage genetics to suffer from sexual issues, bad immune system, etc.

I remember reading somewhere that having broad shoulders makes it harder to strike with force (like in MMA), something about the mechanics of the rotation from the hips.

you want wider hips and narrower shoulders than normal for striking.

Only betas need to fight in the first place.

i cant remember a more stupid pic than this right now

Just realise that the skinnier guy should be a skelly and it's very accurate.

source? sounds like bullshit

yeah ive heard this too. i know nothing really about this so it's only what i've heard, but it is interesting how the opposite of what we consider to be most aesthetic is actually the most functional

How does that make any fucking sense. Look at top mma fighters or boxers. Who the FUCK is a top fighter with a fat waist and frail shoulders. You want a muscular arse and hips for rotational and power in your trajectory as you twist in for a punch. But your power will come from the side lats, chest, deltoid, biceps and triceps, and core.

bruh no one said anything about fat waist or frail shoulders, just relatively less broad shoulders. shit work on your reading comprehension.

>"You want wider hips and narrower shoulders than normal"
>than normal
Maybe you should contemplate visiting a learning institution

Fucking 21 inches
But 6'4 with 34 waist
Why did I have to be a lanklet

wider hips =/= fatter
narrower shoulders =/= weaker frame

>these are the guys who give advice on fit

not sure if bait or not, but autism is pretty funny regardless.

The topic was on punching power which op has no fuckig idea how it works. Apparently you do too. Waist size is a good indicator to how much weight your frame should carry. Narrow shoulders=smaller chest=narrow back= weaker. Prove me wrong faggot.

Correlation doesn't equal causation you ignorant fuck
>user I don't understand
Just because a higher than average number of people with thin shoulders get cancer (for example) doesn't mean that thinner shoulders are the cause.

>Narrow shoulders=smaller chest=narrow back= weaker. Prove me wrong faggot.
Gotta agree. That chain of logic / muscles pretty much determines your upper body strength.

kek underrated

>have broad shoulders
>need to buy extra large shirts even tho I am a manlet
>the fucking out of balance shoulders I have always make me look imbalanced

even fucking lanklets are afraid of the mutant shoulders I have ;_;

>These two obviously unrelated things PROVE that two very likely-related things are actually also super unrelated!!

This is true autism

Yeah they are intimidating, oh wait, that's a plus

To make this point more clear:Of course not you fucking idiot