Why was Yukio Mishima so based?

>tfw no qt skinny azn gf

She's not his gf, just a fag hag

Because he has the devil gene.

He was the last of his kind, a true samurai, one of the only alpha Japanese warrior poets that wasn't killed in WWII

he was the order to the chaos

much like now, we have so much degeneracy that we demand order.

This nigga killed himself tho.

he died in a vain in an attempt to bring back the backbone of a badly beaten post ww ii japan.

much better than dying from a heart attack from amerifat fries.

Look at the Japan he escaped

Idk but holy shit is that tall chick cute. I'm an asian bro and I hate Asian women but she's pretty as hell.

>I'm an asian bro and I hate Asian women
ahh degeneracy

If you read his stuff he romanticised suicide, like pretty much everything he made ended with the male leading killing himself. He was just really into it and made sure to die for his beliefs too. Literally dying the way you believe is the coolest way to die is pretty based.

Hello azn manlet and facelet who gets rejected by low tier Asian girls and now hates them because them rejecting him means he is even lower than his own race.

Cucklet

Kek keep doing nofap to muster the courage to talk to girls.
Meanwhile this Manley will fuck your white crush.

That tall chick is likely 5' at most, Mishima was a manlet even by post-war Japanese standards.

He was based because he was a mentally ill fanatic who thought of nothing but bushido and buttsex with teenage boys all day. The original Hard Gay. He went out like a savage, too.

>true samurai
>sucked dick

she isn't tall. Mishima was just really short

Nobunaga had men lovers user, also consider Nobunaga was described as a demon many times.

Samurai had generally the same attitude as the Spartans about homosexuality.

>Hamerican samurai
>collection of muh katana
>complement muh collection of trilbies
>samurai's face when I can't find muh dick under muh fupa