CBT old one is nearing death

It is time to start a new CBT, as the old one starts to age we must welcome in a new, younger generation of CBT.

Though, never forget; all CBT threads must age and die.

6' 205lbs
Bench 405

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lookin thicc solid tight desu

What about other lifts?

Also, shadows make this pic look a lil weird.

5'11 196lbs
Squat 500x2
Bench 315x5
OHP 225x5
Deadlift 515x3

Looking good lads

5'11, 156

14-18 :^)

just snapped this now

kek

live action, cunts

another one

>nearing death
>139 posts

Fucken retards

Forgot stats: 5'7 - 185lbs

Will I make it ?

we'll all make it

You... You have a disturbing amount of cake plates. Looking good, but why so many?

Fucking*

And the other one is a progress thread, not everyone likes to take the time for that.

>not have 7-8 cake plates on hand at all time along with a premade cake on the top left shelf just in case there's a special occasion

not everyone does this?

How tall?
Looking good men

Holy shit it's a jew, Mods ban it quick before it lays eggs!!!

There's more.....

kek
it's like the holocaust all over again :(

user why

>confirmed for still living at his mom's house

Dude I love cakes, even make cupcakes with my girl. But Damn, that's a collection there.
How much cake do you eat? Are you a baker?

those are nice cupcakes my dude, what flavor?

You know I would usually call the living with mom thing too. But I've seen some shit on 4chin, so you never know.

Do you cum on them?

mums hobby is baking

very hard to get lean around here.

Got to be honest OP, this is my goal body.

Would you mind giving some insight? 405 bench is pretty impressive, do you mainly train for strength? Or really, I should ask, do you spend any time training for hypertrophy?

You're likely on an extremely advanced routine, but did you use any particular program to make most of your gains as a novice/int?

Do you have any sort of dedicated abdominal routine, since your abs are the blocky soap-bar type? Or did you build them with heavy squat/DL

Thank you in advance

Cake Baking Thread

6'0 chap

Honestly, I don't usually reply cause it takes some time. But that pic mixed with your want has moved me.

I train a lot of hypertrophy, mixed in with heavy lifting. I'll post my chest day routine (witch includes tri and shoulders) and my advice would be to try and replicate it with lighter weights.

Inclined bench: 135lbs x15, 185lbs x15, 225x15, 325x12
Flat bench: 135lbs x15, 225x15, 315x10, 225x15, 135x15
Declined bench: 135lbs x15, 225x15, 315x12, 365x8, 225x15
Inclined dumbell Flys: 30 lbsx 15+ 15 press, 40x15+15 press, 50x15+10 press
Inclined dumbell press: 50x15, 60x15, 70x15

On to tris (don't worry,we come back to chest)

Rope tricep pull down: 95lbsx 20, 80 lbsx 25, 70x30
Super setted with,
Single arm pull downs: 20lbsx 30,25x25, 30x20

Then more tricep pull down static : 50x15x2, 95x15

Then overhead tricep press: 40lbs x35, 50x15, 60x15

Dips x 70
Tricep pushups X 60
Tricep pull up x 30

Then we moved on to shoulders

Started with shrugs: 460lbs X 50, 410x50, 360x75, 270x 100
Then side arm raises: 20lbsx 15,14,13,12...1 (120)
Front arm raises: 20lbsx15x3

Moved on to abs:

Did 500 reps of various weighted ab movements
+ 100 leg raises

Then back to chest:

Machine Flys: 280lbs x15, 250 x15, 225x15
Cable Flys: 140lbs x15, 150 x15
Flat bench: 135lbs x15, 185x15, 225x10
Inclined bench: 135lbs x15, 225x10
Declined: 135x15, 225x15, 275x8
Machine press: 240x 15, 220x 15, 200x 8

Yes, you will make it

5'9 181lbs
Feeling weak compared to the beast in here.

185lbs x 2 OHP
320lbs x 1 Bench
315lbs x 8 Squat
475lbs x 1 Deadlift

Cont.....

Honestly it just takes a lot of time. I spend on average 2 hours in the gym, five times a week. I get a great sweat in and barely take any breaks.

As for abs..

I do maybe 500 to 600 reps two days a week. The rest I get from being low body fat from the intense lifting.

natty?

that's a pre intense routine.

nice troll m8

It is pretty intense, but I love it.
People tend to disbelieve what they cannot comprehend.

Been natty for three months now.
Before I took test to the point where I was still on the higher end of the natty scale.

So do not despair, you can achieve the same results naturally.

I got close to the same point while I was wrestling in college with low T levels.

>People tend to disbelieve what they cannot comprehend.

Hold on....are you OP with that retarded shit? Your chest isn't even good. I have a better chest than you and I don't even do 99% of what you do for chest.

I literally do 5 working sets of flat bench 3 times a week on full body routine and my chest is better than yours. Lol???????????

haven't posted in a while, haven't gotten any recent pics, lost about ~2kgs since this pic

>186cm
>80kgs
>cutting

how do?

Lol you think that chest looks good? Op's chest is decent, but Damn yours looks like shit in comparison. I think this is a case of jealousy. I also doubt you can lift anywhere near as much as him.

didn't realise how aids this picture quality was on anything but my phone, apologies.

Wow talk about little man syndrome, why are you so angry? Is it because you are significantly weaker than I am? You don't look too be very strong. 10/10 I could out lift you with any exercise.

Do you play any sports?

No worries, you have only been judged

Damn I was hoping for

Lol didn't you say you were 5'10" a few days ago? Dat dere late growth spurt huh?

I wrestled in college and internationally as well. I have boxed for about four years now on and off and have played around with muay thai and jiujutsu.

But now I just lift a lot to stay in shape.

You can't be serious with that routine.

Your chest isn't shit, but it's definitely not better.

>took test
>been natty for 3 months now

It's called off cycle.

Wtf is this volume, its too much for a natty lifter man wtf.
If you do this in a single workout its too fucking much volume.

Did you seriously just make that? My god, you are lame.

Besides the argument going on about aesthetics ( which is subjective), I lift for strength, and the looks come second.

Regardless of what you think about my looks, I am quite strong.

I don't really know if I want to start a pissing battle with someone who has not been nearly as active as I have throughout my life.

Haha this guy is talking shit? You can't be serious. Loo at those narrow shoulders, this has to be bait. Don't listen to this idiot OP, he looks like he might be pushing 5'5"

When will they learn? OP is obviously in much better shape.

Look at the chests.

Look at the difference in routine.

Please tell me you're all just 1 guy same-fagging OP.

And dont forget that op is on roids.

This.

>roids
>9 million sets for chest
>still has no chest

other guy
>natty
>few sets of bench few times a week
>actually has a fuller chest LOL

Literally you are all idiots who are in pretty good shape.

Why are you arguing about this? Fucking idiots, go back to your scoops.

Lol seriously, op has a better chest. The other guy looks pasty and skinny.

What are his stats? Very curious.

We are trying to help a guy from getting memed by a roid head does one of the retarded splits ever made in the fucking universe.
The split he gave is ONLY for roiders,anyone else would just waste their time and effort.

You literally have no chest

Goal body, holy fucking shit it's literally perfect. Routine?

Dude you don't even come close to understanding how the human body works. I sometimes hate that I chose Veeky Forums as my fitness board because there are so many weaboos on here who have never worked hard.

I have very low T levels. I used a very little amount of testosterone for a while (it only put me at the higher end of natty levels) and could achieve the same results naturally.

I competed on the world stage with low testosterone. How many of you can claim the same? Not many I presume.

Now I have to say, who knows if my chest really looks better or not, I personally think it does, and a few others it seems. But I do know I am at least twice as strong as you, and would tear you apart in a fight.

I think OP looks better but that split would never be useful for anyone but a roid head.

Have you missed the previous shitlord battle?

Scroll up.

tl;dr
OP is a badass lifter and weaboos can't handle the intensity and sperg out.

Υοur chest is better than the dude whining, your routine is meme-tier shit, get over it.

As long as my chest wins... I guess...

Honestly I get pretty beat up from that routine. Leg day and back day are just as brutal.

Can a mod tell us how many times OP has same-fagged?

63 replies, 19 posters.

OP confirmed for same-fagging.

>500 sets for chest
>Shit chest
>bout 50 posts saying how good his chest is, when it clearly isn't, especially for all that volume he does

really getting tired of this shit

Imagine if 5x5 natty bro (pale guy) actually added volume to his chest routine.

Imagine if OP actually did a good routine.

mfw my Veeky Forums bros are wasting their natural talents.

mfw we don't all get along and help each other with routines

>tfw your legs are ridiculously small and your chest doesn't want to grow either
I just started deadlifting in hopes of fixing my legs, wish me luck bros

>using weeaboos in both post
>19 posters
Yeah fuck off OP

ayy lmao

you're beautiful but very alien

someone is salty

thanks?

Your chest looks good,I dont deny that and your body is really good too.
But your split is for roiders,and you are roiding dont come at me with 'but mn i had low tst lvlsss .s.s' no you fucking dont,you know why ? Because that split os only available for roiders,to be honest I didnt see any chest workout that has more volume than your workout.
And your fighting skills does have nothing to do about our conservation,roids are fucking with your head.
Yes he looks good,I dont deny but he is roiding and giving natty newbies advice,he will just waste some summerfags time that tries to get in shape.

like comment subscribe

Just started on my journey, so I'm posting this so all of you can look back and think about all dem gains you made.

dat neck... nice brah

Hey I get what you mean, but this could be achieved naturally. I know it can be.

And my fighting experience does have nothing to do with it, you are right, I was just peacocking a bit.

And I have been off of Test for about three months now, and again, I was on enough test to still be withing the ranges found naturally in males (though on the high end). And working out has gotten much much harder, but it is still possible.

I think that there are lots of people on here who got in shape in many different ways. But my routine is definitely viable.

I'll refer to my days when I was training on an Olympic wrestling team (yes I got pretty far, still didn't make it tho). I knew wrestlers who could do much more than that, and still train two more times that day. And I was pushing out the same and I was only in the 85 kilo weight class.

I am way more experienced than most in here, I know what I am talking about. And a beginner would have a hard time, sure, but with dedication it is possible.

6'4
Bench 175x5
Squat 315x5
Dl 405x5
Cleans 205 power x8 /145 hanging x5
Ohp 135x5

Brother,I think you are trying to do good for newbs,but let me say something your split has way more volume than a natty can handle,man even PHAT fucks natural lifters shit up.
In the best scenario your workout is going to waste their time,worst scenario is going to injure and hurt them so bad.

You look strange as hell man
No core and even less legs, do you do any exercises that involve bending at the knee whatsoever?

cuck coloured cupcakes

pls

How do i achieve alien mode guys?

Give me your routine.

squats and rows. Just started deadlifting and I really hope it helps fix my legs and core
I was doing my own version of ppl for a while but I just recently switched to David Laids version since I got stuck. Plus he is my idol and goal body so I thought why not switch to his program.
dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0

would a tan make me less alien mode?

Damn, my friend, you need to perma bulk. You have a great figure but you need to fill it more. work your lats and abs and eat.

Then come back to earth

lookin beautiful isley.

10 Weeks lifting now.

55kgx5 OHP
140kgx5 Diddly
100kgx5 Squat
80kgx3 Binch

forgot stats

100kg 6'7

Wanting to leave otter phase behind soon
6'1 or 1.86m, 73kg

really ugly belly button

You have great genetics for an aestetic body. You just need to add sine mass.

I was in that thread, he did say 5'10
>when will they learn

you look like shit
thanks mate

When you're done with this warming-up, when do you actually start lifting?

How come your bench is so low brah? your squat is nearly doubling it.

You'd look like those dudes from Prometheus if you roided

Holy fuck man we look so much alike even down to the moles and the shape of the thumb this is legitimately uncanny and I was kinda scared to click the pic