What foods do you miss most on a cut?

Big bowls of cereals.

Food is almost purely mental satisfaction for me, but the physical sensations last for almost no time at all

Like 5 mins after I ate I've already forgotten the experience of the food on my taste buds; I've jacked off for a longer period than any meal lasted

This.

and chocolate from Cote d'or

non cause i fit them into my macros or on the occasional cheat day lol

None because I can fit in everything I want to eat and still be in caloric deficit and hit the macros.

>missing the ultimate cutting food while on a cut

I can't remember the last time I had a plate of buttery toast.

listen to this user

The sausage or the chocolate?

and why?

>Like 5 mins after I ate I've already forgotten the experience of the food on my taste buds; I've jacked off for a longer period than any meal lasted

This
>crave a meal
>give in and eat it
>its a few seconds of good sensation in the mout
>and then its gone and you feel empty again

craving food is the plebbiest of cravings

Exactly. The secret to a successful cut is to not miss any food, just learn 2 portion control and fit what you crave in your macros. Otherwise you will break at some point and give in. It's easy to figure out if you're not a retard.

I don't really miss anything, I'd just love to be able to eat more.

oh well, 5 more weeks to go

My man.
When I was a fat degenerate I put a wedge of butter in near enough a loaf of bread and microwaved it until the crust was chewy and ate the whole thing.
God have mercy

4 here. But that feels like ages when you've been cutting for 10 months.

döner, mett, kaiserschmarrn

>what is an sugar high.

>white bread

Wew

Good shit

That's gross, their saliva would mix in the bowl if they ate cereal like that

pseudoscience

>hyperglycemia is pseudoscience
>diabetes is just a placebo effect

k...

Wouldn't know, I've never been on a cut.

butter chicken pizza at my local pizza place, on most occasions i probably ate a whole one in one sitting

dry cereals

Softdrinks and fast food(Dominoes, Fried chicken goujons, etc.)

I used to live on a diet saturated with both of those things because they were the easiest option for eating on my college. I got addicted to the caffeine in mountain dew and ended up drinking 2-4 500ml bottles per day which is about 244% of your recommended daily amount of sugar intake. I also used to get subway/chicken fillet roll/chicken goujons / plate of only pasta every day of the week mon-fri because they were the lunch options on my campus (that were also cheap).

I miss massive bowls of lucky charms

Truth. I lost about 12kg just by eating less. My eating habits did not change. I just try to fit my macros. Easy shit.