Ex is getting better looking

>ex is getting better looking

LAst time I saw my high school gf she was fat. Shit was great.

>ex is happy

My ex of four years is looking better and seems happier. She got a new bf too. But you know what? I now know she wouldn't have been happy with me. It ain't my fault or her fault, just wasn't meant to be. So now its my turn to go to the gym, look better, feel better, and date better than I did before. We all gunna make it bruh

>ex who I had major oneitis for over 4 years for
>be with current girlfriend to birthday party of friend
>ex shows up after years of not seeing her
>I try to ignore her
>nearing the end of the night the DD wants to leave
>I start to panic that I didnt talk to ex
>approach her and start talking to her
>she's still as beautiful as ever
>she's still as happy as ever
>she's still as nice as ever
>she's still as radiant as ever
>start falling for her all over again
>DD really wants to leave now
>leave with girlfriend and DD
>following weeks can't get her out of my mind

Wat do?

Nothing you fucking idiot

>Ex is getting fatter
>Complains to me about how poor she is
>Parties too much to sleep enough
>Dumber by the day

Can't say it doesn't feel nice.

I can't get her out of my mind user. I want her.

>muh parties
I don't get this. Why do people over the age of 20 obsess over parties to the point that it messes with their sleep schedule? I mean what the fuck.

Cause reality/responsibility is too hard for some people.

who is dd

are you talkgin about the dog in mgsv

i've never been to a party and enjoyed myself. it's a meme that no one wants to admit

>ex is looking just as great as always
>shes sleeping with some guy
>shes partying a lot
>still texts me that shes missing me
>texts me that she regrets her decision to leave me
>If i could go back in time and stop the break up i would
>Dont think i would take her back now tho
>extremely lonely
>tfw no gf

>wagecucks
Yes goyim gotta get dat 8 hours and still overdose on the liquid jew so you can make me more shekels

designate driver you 15 year old queer

>gf is getting worse looking
>I'm getting better looking

I don't know what to do.
I openly told her if she lets herself go I wouldn't find her attractive anymore. I just hope she takes the man's approach to it and tries to better herself rather than taking the women's approach and finding every possible reason to not better herself and convince herself she is perfect no matter what.

On the other hand it would give me an excuse to fuck some other girls.

Designated driver

>>tfw ex married with kids
>>tfw house and everything
>>tfw single
dem feels tho

i'm 29
i've had sex with 12 women in total
all of them were friends with benefits at best
4 of them were one-timers
i've never had a gf
wouldn't even know how to do it

I sometimes let myself go for a few months, so does gf. Important thing is that it doesnt last. If she goes 6 months with steadily getting fatter without going to the gym/eating right then you should break up with her.

sorry user english isn't my first language

thanks bro

>My current gf hates me
Mfw I don't have face for this feel

Veeky Forums if your AZN GF is a bitch, is it then ok to cheat on her with a thick blond with a phat ass that can't stop asking for the D?

Just leave her you pussy

And this my AZN GF can't shut the hell up about becoming more fat, but yet she stuffs herself and goes to parties all the time.

>Break up with ex gf
>Broken af
>She is fucking random dudes
>feelsbadman.jpg
>After time I decide to go lifting
>Ex gf goes off radar
>Friends don't even hear anything from her
>Me still lifting
>3 months further
>Hear from a friend that she has anorexia
>Spended a half year in a mental hospital
>Mfw I look in the mirror with my 3 months dyel gains
>Call me evil but feelsgoodman.jpg

Holy fk I've never gotten quads
Good feels and good rng

Checked, also gratz on being better off than your ex.

>expecting people to change
just leave her and find someone that already fits what you want, that's way more realistic than fighting about it and wasting months of your life

My ex got really fat and that makes me upset because she was my only girlfriend and that makes me feel like a chubby chaser

Thanks for posting this. I'm really upset and bitter about my last relationship and for whatever reason we just don't work out together. I'm looking better and better and he's getting better and better with his job. We're in this weird fwb thing right now though. Might try to make it work again some time in the future but he's kind of an asshole and I'm kind of a bitch so I doubt it will go anywhere kek

I went out last night. You could say I "partied"
>went to bdubs with friends
>then went to play pool
>was asleep in bed by 11
>solid 5 hours of sleep (perfect amount for me)
Get friends with jobs and just don't drink more than a couple beers and you'll be fine. Maybe not a nightly thing, but just straight up saying you're never gonna go out during the week is just weird to me
Also at work now.

Take her back then stupid

lost my shit

>still thinking about my first gf from 7 years ago
>stalk her on fb sometimes, she's still beautiful
>she seems very happy with her new bf, they will probably marry soon
>i got fat

well honestly it's not that i'm sad or anything, i've had other gf's and sluts, i just often find myself wondering what she's doing and shit. i don't even want to get back with her, she's a whore tbqh, it's just that my mind wanders there. should i see a therapist?

>ex got fat and has a shit degree
>new gf is a ballerina and pursuing her BFA in ballet at a top conservatory

It's pretty dank.

she was sucking other dicks before she met you OP

why mope over nothing? just move on.

Lawl. Whatever works for you and makes you happy, so long as you understand you don't need him if you don't want him and you're doing it for you.

That is a shitty idea, they broke up for a reason, its not going to fix itself.

Kidnap, rape and dump her under a bridge.

>No ex
>No such problem

>ex looks like a crackwhore now
>her mom is dying of some kind of mental illness
>she has to take care of her
>probably will kill herself soon

>I got fat
Why are you on a fitness board when your fat
If you're hitting the gym then atleast tell your makin progress
Even if you dont love yourself, love your gains
The rest will follow and one day you will make it

>ex is getting FATTER

He's gained 50 pounds of blubbery depression fat in five months. I've lost 30lbs of fat. Nothing sadder than a fat faggot.

I can't wait for his business to fully collapse.

>ex gets new bf
>he's super ugly
I thought I would be mad but desu I laugh every time I see his face it's just so hilariously ugly.

>tfw in to deep with GF about to be married
>her family has been so god dam generous to me yet she is a bitch 40% of the time to the point where i want to hit her
>i literally think complaining is what she was born on this earth to do
>other 60% she is an angel

Dammit fit why are all girls like this
I have yet to meet a woman who is not a nagging bitch. I feel like you just need to settle for the best ratio of nice/bitch

Every one of my exes is now married

>ex bf is suddenly successful

fml

My bad. Ill keep more on topic
>tfw dumped by ex for slowly becomming a fat slob of a loser
>tfw she suddenly has a new boyfriend weeks after daying for 4 years
>Hes ugly, into larping and is a bar tender at a hipster bar with an arts degree
>every 2 months or ao i stalk hoping she is failing is unhappy
>tfw she is happy and you wish she would fail and have her life ruined
God dammit fit. She does not deserve to be happy.

toronto?

Revel in my story. It may be a catharsis for you

>be with boyfriend for two years
>longest homosex relationship I've ever been in
>Starts growing colder, blame it on how stressful his salon job is
>Starts drinking more, blame it on how stressful his salon job is
>Doesn't come home for two weeks
>Me and his whole family start panicking
>No one has seen or heard from him
>Texts me "You need to get your things out of my apartment."
>I was making the rent payments because I thought he was struggling
>He was just an alcoholic who was bad with money
>He went on a week long bender with someone he met in Florida
>Then just stayed with his friend a town over
>Fast forward a few months
>I'm getting fit
>He's getting fat, slipping further into alcoholism
>The gay CHAD from FLORIDA left him because he was getting FAT
>His car got repossessed
>He's living with his mom now

>mfw our mutual friends at the gay club ask me what the fuck happened to him

>Keeping tabs on your ex

bro. I know it's hard to resist, specially with social media being a thing, but don't fucking do this.

I did it for a while, but there is not a single good thing that can come out of it.

And don't forget, social media is a highlight reel of a person's life, not an everyday thing.

>leave a guy cause he has no money
>suddenly he gets money
>fug

fucking women

>ex is now with a vegan, liberal, hipster who protests against fox hunting, and who probably never did a pushup in his life

>people become vegan cause of muh animal suffering in cruel meat/milk factories
>if wild animals living free get killed, they also protest against it

2016, ladies and gentlemen

I dont understand why people care about their ex

if she chose to suck another dick that isnt yours why do YOU feel bad

be grateful you arent with her still, find a new pussy to fuck.

my ex was a virgin before meeting me, cant fault her for wanting to try other people desu, specially considering im 1.70m and my dick is like 12cm long

all my exes are fat and most of them are raising nigglets. that's what those whores get.

>Tfw I convince my gf to text her ex's just to watch those betas squirm

I just love to watch the thirsty betas try man, it's the best.

who gives a shit

you planted your flag there first

also, spending your life eating the same food over and over is stupid. people that spend their entire life with one girl are losers.

wasn't money senpai

Youre just an anxious queer, there's nothing like catching up with old high school friends and showing your social and physical progress while doing shots and having a great time. They key is to get drunk enough that youre happy and carefree but not so drunk that you get bitter and trapped in your head

success = money
happiness = other things

t b h

I didn't leave him because he didn't have money

If her getting fatter is grounds for leaving her than just leave her and find someone who is special enough that that wouldn't matter. If you cant then fuck it go solo and fuck bitches

why do you regret leaving someone because they found success now?

clearly your motivations are material in nature

you golddigging cunt.

literally realized 5 minutes ago that ive got oneitis for a girl i hooked up with and caught feelings for, and shes off fucking some chad right now

Feels good brehs

>I didn't leave him because he was poor

>But now that he's not poor I regret leaving him

K

I saw my ex the other day. I saw her with her new bf (She cheated on him with me, after that it all went to hell and he found out) I just looked at them and started waving. They looked uncomfortable as fuck and the bf looked pissed, he could not make eye contact with me though. It was kinda funny actually. I am fucked up.

you should be happy for them

if you regret it, it's because your interests are material in nature

why else would you regret your choice?

probably to stop himself from murdering you

Thankfully, my last ex and I live in different counties and rarely run into each other. When we do (at a concert or club event), I just ignore her like she doesn't exist.

>exgf is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
>she also has the most awesome personality of any girl I've ever met
>feel accomplished for having dated her
>still in love with her after years
>she's my eternal oneitis and I'll always miss her
>see this thread
>be reminded that she is getting even more beautiful, radiant and glorious with each passing day
>mfw

Mhh maybe. We all knew eachother from college. I think that the way they acted there were some unresolved issues. They just should have waved back and acted all natural. However she looked the other way and he looked pissed as fuck. Well I'm permanently in snap city, my current relationship is a fucking disaster and I am contemplating an hero for a while now. So who is the true winner?

Ouch

why would you wave lmao

you are all cucks

the girl you used to know is getting fucked by other guys and you still feel for her?

KEKS

IDK man. Autism I guess.

stop

I wouldn't normally recommend this, but you should consider roiding. You sound like a big sobbing blob of estrogen.

no

that girl you dated is getting bent over by a new guy every week

and you want to feel bad about it?

fuck off

not really an ex but
>guy who uses to like me and I like him too
>he has mood swings and acts like a baby when mad
>not really into that but he's a qt3.14
>stay friends
>lose contact for a year or so
>see pic of his current gf
>2/10 fatty
>kek'd internally

>ex from hs follows me on social media
>we dated for 2 years when I was 14-15
>she left me for an older football player
>they still date
>she's hot af still, bored in our hometown
>he's balding, cut from d3 football, and pretty chubby
>I went off to college, got fit, made social gains
>she DMs me on social media wanting to hangout

Exes man lololol

checked

My ex is still beautiful, and I didn't talk to her for a year. The whole time I was content thinking that while I might have wanted to be with her at least she was happy. I haven't seen her in years but I stalked her private social media and found out that she's miserable, that her new boyfriend doesn't satisfy her sexually, and that she's cut herself because he doesn't give her any attention. I have my own qt gf now so I can't really help her without making it seem like I'm still in love with her, but it feels bad seeing her in a shit relationship senpai.

>who is dd
He meant d&d, it was a dungeons and dragons party

And here you on now, on Veeky Forums like the rest of us.
Protip: He's way happier leading a normie relationship with her than your autistic ass.

A Happy day for you for sure!

>posting on social media that you cut yourself and your bf doesn't satisfy you sexually
You dodged the world's most disfunctional bullet

You're probably right, which is why I don't want a relationship, but I don't hate her. I don't want her to suffer.

I can agree with that, but I feel like it's different in college. When you're in Junior year and know everybody you want to know, going out to big parties every week and fighting hangovers on Sunday mornings become more of a hassle than anything else.
It's better to chill inside with the gf and play video games with her.

Im right where you are. Every situation is different but i thought it wasnt fair to my current gf to be constantly thinking about my ex, so i told her and she wanted to split. Its been a rough week for me but it feels really good go get it off your chest. If your gf will want to work through it and stay together great, if not youll have a chance to unfuck yourself and your feelings. Worst thing to do is fester in your unhappiness. Or you can try talking to her some more and seeing if youre just nostalgic.

>tfw when calling her tonight and letting her known i still have feelings
>terrified shes gotten over me over the last two years
>even more terrified she hasnt

>first gf doesn't work out, with her for 3 years
>break up but fwb till she starts fucking some guy at uni ( we went to the same uni kek)
>6/10 girl.. dd cup tho
>start uni, start dating and fucking other girl as fwb while using ex as fwb too.
>end up in new relationship with this girl fow almost whole of uni
>7/10, but great legs and tall and parents were loaded.
>fuck other girls when we hit rough patch, she does the same.
>was with her for two years.

I didn't behave too well with these girls but it was a two way thing in most cases, either way the first one ended up fat and unsuccessful, the second one ended up dating a fat retard, and was also unsuccessful, and I went on to fuck some average girls untill I realized one of my girl friends I had spent so much time with and is 10/10 gorgeous was hoping for me to cut the shit.

I ended up with her and still am, we live together, lift together, eat and cook together, and even though I am unemployed right now she is with me and we are strong.

What I'm saying user, is you will make it.. you won't even realize you're there when you do, because there's always more, but you will make it, and probably are.

>tfw gf of six years and in love with her best childhood friend

I know your pain bro. At least you know you have a chance with your ex; i'm staring into an empty abyss.

>be reminded that she is getting even more beautiful, radiant and glorious with each passing day

wew

>unemployed
>calling other people unsuccessful
shiggy

>ex turned into a heroin junkie who's homeless and suicidal less than 3 years after breaking up with you
>you turned fit, about to graduate comp sci studies and slaying girls
And to think I was the one who everyone thought "lost" at the end of the relationship because I was depressed and lonely while she had a close social circle and plenty of orbiters

teach me master

>ex moved in with a felon

Jokes on her