OBESITY CURED!

Oh Shit!

"The AspireAssist allows patients to remove about 30% of the food from the stomach before the calories are absorbed into the body, causing weight loss!"

So who's signing up?

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6FkP5JZVk
youtube.com/watch?v=UU04OfMa2bc

Enjoy your S. epidermidis infections faggots

How you live with this? I would kill myself if I had to resort to that.

If only. They could also reduce all the addictive additives to foods like salt and sugar but naaaah. Gotta pay money to fix a problem someone else already profits off of.

Whats stopping you?
Kys

ahahahhahahaha this is so fucking good

People are seriously so fucking lazy that they would rather stick a tube into their torso rather than just fucking eat less or exercise?

This is so retarded you literally LITERALLY could eat 30% less.
People seem to not understand this though

Oh good, summer is here.

>b-but instead of eating 30% less and saving thousands of dollars on surgery I can just eat 30% less with a fucking tap in my stomach!

>le summer meme damage control
Kys

They don't even need to eat less, they can just make those 30% something else. I never went hungry when I decided to stop being a fatty, I just ate carrots instead of oreos.

Dude, food is soooooo pleasurable. It's an addiction. No one is going to shoot 30% heroin because "it's the healthy choice". You're gonna binge, we all know it, and this little valve is going to clean up your system so you can have both pleasure and good health. It's a win-win. I'm glad it was invented and hope millions of Americans get them. It'll save us BILLIONS in health care costs. I guess that makes it a win-win-win!

i know your memeing but still people will thin like this.

What's wrong with old fashioned bulimia?

My ex-gf was bulimic and her body was 10/10.

I ain't even memeing bro. This really is a triple win. There are no real drawbacks. You're scared because it's a radical solution, but it really is the most reasonable and REALISTIC option out there for America.

I think this is a good alternative to gastric bypass surgery, though. Instead of simply not being possible to eat because of your changed physical state, you will learn to eat less and better while at the same time avoiding weight gain and promoting weight loss with the tube. Sure I bet there's gonna be fatties who will take this device as medical bulimia, but isnt it also the idea to monitor these people in therapy? Also when the guy says he has to actually chew his food you may think he's an ass, but a lot of overeating happens cause people simply inhale their food without much thought

How about people just stop being fucking stupid for a change.

>How about people just stop being fucking stupid for a change.

I repeat, it's the most realistic option out there for America. Emphasis on America.

Your post made me wonder if some slob who just swallows everything whole might be able to clog this shit.

>but a lot of overeating happens cause people simply inhale their food without much thought

This was my problem for years. I was never really fat but could never get cut, either. Until i started eating slow as hell. Made a real difference.

>How about people just stop being fucking stupid for a change.
Of all the things to get salty about for stupidity, you choose weight loss and food addiction. Hows that autism treating you?

they cant flush if they dont chew really well, so yeah it does get clogged
chewing really well will probably add I dont know how many hours (lol) to their sittings, for it to work they need to be concious of their behaviour

You could do with being less stupid too.

Fuck off summer

i could say the same to you.

>dying from bacteria due to having a massive and deep wound held open in your torso instead of just eating less

just like how everyone with a suprapubic catheter dies, right?

if i have a tube connected directly to my stomach and i drain a third of the food somehow through this tube, does the stomach acid go along with it? how does the body work like this? what if the person eats like 10 meals a day, 5-6k caloriesa day, so 1/3 gone, they're still eating like 4k calories, even if they don't eat that much and eat only 2k, they would still stuff their face with high fatty/unhealthy food.

>FDA approved and designed by 3 physicians

the fuck are they thinking, these rich SOBs getting richer. i hope their actual plan is to actually insert C4 into their stomach and when the time is right, kill them all.

And then they just eat 30% more and the whole circus starts over again.

Being overweight is not a medical condition but a lifestyle condition so medical solutions cannot fix it on a large scale

At best this will work for a small handfull of individuals (in relation to the total amount of fat people who have access to this procedure)

Even if they don't start eating 30% more they're not changing their eating habits so out comes the AspireAssist and suddenly 30% of their food isn't filtered anymore and boom they're fat again.

Oh do I hate fat people...

I mean there are people literally starving in the world and these fucking yanks pump it out of stomach due to no self-control

I know a family of 3 that got gastric bypass and managed to get fatter.
> were given a very specific diet
> instead eat bbq wings all the time
> manage to streach out their stomachs
Nothing has changed.

>And then they just eat 30% more and the whole circus starts over again.

So what? Just leave the tap running. Problem solved.

>le starving people meme

Finally, something that can save this kid!

Well, opening a hole in the stomach lining of someone who's already vulnerable to infections because of incoming BEETUS and insulin resistance seems like a good idea in this what a time to be alive, user!

Are you all retards? What is this? Wall-E world?

>you will never bulk so hard you manage to create a new stomach

And then there's me, force feeding myself to eat 3500 calories a day kek

Finally I can eat 30% more without going over 400.
Can I get two of those for extra 60%?
Can I run them with the battery of my four wheeled device of freedom?

you're retarded dude

Stop believing everything the media says

Wall-E world in America? No, could never happen!

the mainstream media rarely reports about malnourished children.
what's your point?

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
You want an open wound in your stomach instead of simply eating less?

can't eat less bro gonna lose muh gainz

>Fat People
>Busy Lifestyle