COSSPLAYERS, power up!

Take a look at COSS.io. I personally am getting the same kind of vibes I was getting from OMG back in the sub-$1 days from this one.

Of all the shitcoins out there that do nothing, this one is a token used by an actual exchange (COSS.io) with a token count comparable to Binance's BNB. If this gets to anywhere near the level of BNB's price, we could stand to make a few bucks.

Already making a killing off this coin!

Don't bother, Veeky Forums is too busy investing in substanceless, buzzword filled whitepapers and "solid dev teams". They have no interest in something with a product that actually exists right now.

everyone is shilling link hard when they could make 10x Sunday, nocossers eternally btfo

>Up 330% from ICO

Why didn't I buy more COSS when I had the chance?

What are your price predictions for this token in a few weeks and towards end of year?

I keep comparing this to Binance's BNB as far as use case scenario, and this COSS token actually does even more than that with the dividends, etc.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to see this at BNB's price or higher soon I would think? The circulating amount is lower than BNB's (Their total coin count is the same).

It's really going to depend on how well they pull off the dividend payout. I'm anticipating a drop Monday morning, but how far and how long is really dependent on its performance.

If I am reading the whitepaper correctly, it seems the dividends will be paid out in the currency that they were degenerated in. That'll be interesting to see a dozen or so currencies paid out. The nice part about it is the COSS auto-accumulation, since some of those will be paid out in COSS.

How do you receive dividends anyways? Just hold COSS in the wallet?

You do know that the payout is weekly right?

Yeah that is pretty cool!

On their site, they have instructions for how to configure your MEW if you keep the COSS there to receive websites.

I believe another option is to just keep the COSS on their exchange, but you might want to confirm that with other anons.

Yeah either in coss wallet on the exchange or in mew. They have a guide on how to set it up if you're using mew on the site

>websites
I meant dividends :)

This is what confuses me a bit, because some of the currencies and COSS itself are not ERC20 coins. But you can set up a MEW to take dividends. So what happens to the coins that can't be transferred to MEW? Are you just shit out of luck?

I honestly think a lot of people have failed to grasp just how appealing this business model is.

As long as the dividends are succesfully paid out on Sunday, all COSS holders will immediately switch over to coss.io as their main exchange, because they know that by buying there, they are paying back into the dividend pool of which they'll receive a weekly share. This will immediately drive the volume up, and encourage non-holders to get in on the action. It's really elegant.

I had asked this question the other day and an user said the currencies get paid out to your wallet on COSS.io.

Yeah, despite some of the posts on here, I think this one is still going by under the radar, which is good in a way. Would be nice to just have a natural, organic growth rather than people pnd'ing this.

Yes it will go up within 1-2 days really quickly then slower growth after that

Yep, I expect a short but heavy dump after Sunday simply due to idiots buying in with unrealistic expectations of the first dividends. It'll recover quite quickly though and grow steadily after that as dividends continue to be doled out.

FOMO beginning

Holy crap, I just looked this up on CMC and it only has a 4m market cap. How the flying fuck? That can't be right. BNB has a market cap of 146m. If COSS gets equivalent market cap it would be $7.2.

I'm tired and bad at math, so it's probably just me, but there's gotta be some screwed up numbers somewhere.

That makes sense.

Cmc market cap is wrong. Devs too dumb and lazy to get it fixed. True market cap I think is around 15 million

Hmmmmm

to sell just before or not.

hmmmmm