Where this "squats makes your ass bigger" meme come from? If chicks have shitty genetics squats won't help

Where this "squats makes your ass bigger" meme come from? If chicks have shitty genetics squats won't help

Because it does

no but SS + GOMAD does

no it doesent

You sound like you make excuses for your short comings in life, instead of facing and trying to improve. Good luck being an angry loser for the rest of your life.

Yes it does

>I've been squatting a whole week now, where my big butt? :'(

Yes it does

Squats work the gluteus muscle which, together with fat, gives the ass size and shape. How is it hard to understand this?

What the fuck? Coffee machine, milk, cups in your living room? Or shoes in your kitchen?

Mit ein wenig Training würde ihr Hintern viel besser aussehen.

Kekd

Please explain how the average female can't induce hyperthrophy in the glutes by doing weighttraining and progressively overloading, oh wise dr Br. Oscience?

disgusting lardass

because high estrogen makes ass big, not anly msucles but bones and fat as well. If a female have low estrogen cant acomplish big female ass by doing squats even if she is strong as fuck. Most elite female powerlifters can squats shit loads of weight and still they have small asses

>Most elite female powerlifters can squats shit loads of weight and still they have small asses

Youre dumb as fucking shit. A man can grow his has by squatting and bulking. A MAN. And here you are saying a woman cant, man shut the fuck up and go make up for your low iq with some knowledge before spouting a bunch of shit as though it was facts.

I dont think the issue is her ass is fat, i think the issue is you dont like females.

Her ass looks fucking flabby and obviously doesn't have any muscle. Its gross looking desu. Take a look at how an ass should look like.

Lawdy I want to bury my nose in that

It's both, since i can still appreciate a good female ass, even if it doesn't give me a boner.
Stop having shit taste.

>i can still appreciate a good female ass
>posts a shit ass

>fell for the high test meme

toplel

Im male, I do squats. A LOT of squats.
my old flat pancake ass is definitely more of a full cake ass now. Only took 3 weeks to see major differences. I'm gay so I need an ass.

I assume this would also apply to women.

Terrible taste

yes genetics play a vital role for things like body fat distribution,composition etc. but the most important thing is persistence. If you expect noticeable results after one, even two months of training, then think again. Yes, squats are a meme exercise - they are not the best exercise if you practice only them. For better results use a combination of exercises - deadlift, hip thrust with a pause - body weight and weighted, glute bridge, etc.

Even if you don't have incredible genetics(which is smth that most people won't have), you can always look great if you put enough efforts and stay motivated

Not as much as you would think

You can pack on size a hell of a lot easier than even the most genetically gifted women. A lot of the size in their butt is always going to be fat/bone structure.

Also
>3 weeks
>major differences

I hope its not a guy.
If it is, great ass nonetheless.

In the end aren't all asses shit asses?

you can have a great ass only with genetics trust me but if you havo no ass and start doing squats then you will have ass

>Makes ass bigger
>Makes legs bigger
Ass doesn't stand out as much so it's not really optimal

>hurr lifting won't make your muscles bigger

No. It doesn't.