What'd you guys think of PUA masters? Have any of you seen any of the greats in-field...

What'd you guys think of PUA masters? Have any of you seen any of the greats in-field? Do any of you guys hang out at your local lair?

Seems to me like lifting and PUA are the perfect compliments. Like wine and steak - why would you do one without the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/articles/201107/sex-intelligent-intercourse
m.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Picking up college sluts isn't hard, homie

i-it i-is for me friend

>afraid I might steal yo' girl?

delete this

Whats better?

Reddit's red pill, PUA or MGTOW?

>Seems to me like lifting and PUA are the perfect compliments

I haven't lurked Veeky Forums much in the last few months, but I have for sure seen this phrase before. And no, they are not perfect compliments. PUA is for faggots.

>everyone laughs at the PUA meme
>read a few books
>it gave me the confidence and cynical outlook needed to hit on women
>got my first gf, kiss and sex
Welp, whatever works, man

Yeah, actually. My gf is japanese and very, very VERY naive.

>Those hips
>That ass

Literally built for breeding. Pulling out is impossible

they're all equally pathetic

Meh for sleeping with dumbsluts. Horrible for finding wife material.

>being such a cuck that you have to follow rules set out by another man to pick up chicks.

Pathetic.

>my gf is japanese

English teacher detected

>get rejected a dozen times and laughed at by everyone who takes notice of your pathetic game
>get with the drunkest average looking slut at end of the night
>sex is uneventful because youve both been drinking and the condom ruins it all
>brag about how youre an alpha male on reddit the next morning after the slut ghosts you

This is the life of a PUA wannabe

If you want to fuck bitches get a fun social circle and make sure you look good in aspects you can control (clothes, hygiene, hair, etc.)

If you have no friends or ones that are spergs you arent gonna get pussy unless youre an 8+/10. This is the detail no one seems to ever post abvout

Why do people photo shop perfectly shaped asses into this bullshit?

This!
Lifting should get you enough confidence to talk to women. A good social circle provides interesting stuff to talk about and you can meet new people easily. And the most important thing about a good social circle is, that it provides an environment where you and the girl you met feel comfortable!

>needing a step by step guide to get laid
Not gonna make it.

>Not being in a committed long term monogamous relationship
>Not taking your gf's virginity
>Not intermingling your genetic material with hers to create superior k selected children which you can nurture and mold into superior ubermensch
>Not growing old and dying together as pillars of the fucking community

Wtf is wrong with you inbred neanderthal?

The bible tells one man per woman and one woman per man. Dare you blaspheme against the almighty?

The intelligent man understands the divine wisdom inherent in marriage

psychologytoday.com/articles/201107/sex-intelligent-intercourse

Redpill is god-tier and will improve any man's life

This is how normies get laid. PUA and other methods are for people without social circles.

how to get friends?

This. Just thinking of all the AFCs I see dicking around trying to be nice to bitches. Spendin' money on these hoes and takin' bitches out to eat and shit. I keep a bitch broke, bitch wake up with some money and she liable to go crazy. Once I get a bitch, I got a bitch.

Lol. Red pill is fucking retarded and so are you.

>needing a community to get laid
Fucking autists

>found the AFC
kek I could never go back to those ways but thanks for the nostalgia.

You think that entire board is about getting pussy? It's self-improvement to the max: there's a lot of talk about fitness, finances, careers, platonic relationships, politics, etc.

You can stay plugged in though. I don't understand why people always feel the need to shit on the website, it's like truth hurts their eyes

If people feel the need to read up on PUA stuff and feels it actually helps, then go ahead. I think most of it is cringy as fuck though.

For every talk about fitness, careers, platonic relationships and politics there's about 10 threads about dudes trying to shoehorn some situation they were in or they read about into some grand cringy philosophy about how women are all shit.

Fact is that everyone that goes there and contributes is a sad loser who's trying desperately to take control of his life because he can't deal with life being unfair sometimes. It's also dead-set on this retarded archetype of masculine behavior that EVERY MAN MUST FOLLOW.

It's sexist as all hell, and not the Tumblr-definition. One of their key philosophies is 'All Women Are Like That', but it's not only sexist against women, it's sexist against men, because if you deviate from their Stoic, 'masculine' norm, then you're scoffed at and degraded.

If you need some grand philosophy to come to terms with the fact that you dont have your life together and can't get laid, then join a fucking religion.

How this guy named squattincasanova? He lifts and stays pretty honest about people's expectations. From what I've seen he seems like he could give helpful advice.
m.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

Red Pill did it for me but drifted more and more away from it now that i'm becoming a normie.

FUCK OFF NOOORRMI-

oh sorry, forgot was outside of /r9k/
i'll see myself out

don't talk like that. It perpetuates the "Red Pill are autists" (mostly true tho) image while at the core it's a very good outlook on life that indeed can help a lot of young white, western males.

Pua only seems to work for kissless virgins

I'm always on the lookout for a reason as to why redpill is retarded.
please share desu

Dude, most of the advice is bullshit!
The best advice you could get is not even on the subreddit, it is linked in some threads and in the sidebar. And you know what? It is old as fuck and existed even before reddit. Read some books that are recommended on the subreddit and that's it. All the other shit is just some circlejerking and bullshit. No need to read about this shit again and again on the subreddit.

Same shit with fitness, do your research, know the basics and work out. No need to read about this shit again and again.

Careers? Fincance? Politics? You should realise that most of the users are fucking losers. Losers are giving advice and losers are rating threads and comments. Why the fuck should I listen to some motherfucker on the internet giving me financial advice instead to somebody who is successful? Read some books written by people who know their shit.

I'm a strong advocate of the 80/20 rule (red pill loves the rule also if I remember correctly). If you apply this rule correctly your life becomes way easier, even in areas you would not expect it. Do you really think the top 20% would waste their fucking time and give advice to some idiots on the internet? There are some guys who know their shit but how do you filter good advice and bad advice if you have no experience whatsoever in the area which is discussed. I could give bad advice but spice it up with a joke and I assure you people will upload it because they have no idea.

PUA, redpill, etc. is for turbo autists. If that's you and you just want to get your dick wet then have at it.

Normal people can relate to others, this includes women. I'll let you basement dwellers in on a little secret - sex is much much better when you actually have some sort of emotional connection with the woman involved.

If you can't see how a life consisting of nothing more than manipulating drunk 5/10s to have sex with you so you can brag about it on the interwebs the next day is the literal definition of pathetic then just kill yourself now my friend.

I remember there was a nude picture of him on /b/. Dude has a small dick. What a suprise for an Asian.

>needing a step by step to get laid

The 80/20 rule applies to effects from causes. It doesnt apply to demographics

Preach brother

Kek didn't know that. He still has some good advice though. The problem with people I see it that they don't judge between the specifics and take the all of it as good it bad. There are useful things that we can all learn in everything but we have to be the judge to find out what's good for us our what's bad. Pretty much what this guy said is true

>actually watching PUA
>not just being genuine ans developing your own game

This shit must just work for social retards and people pathetic enough to believe all of it.
I cringed. Make some friends and get a personality. or go back to >>>/r9k

IIRC this is off of one of Mac Miller's albums right? I know this line plays at the end of a beat, just can't remember which.

This.
/thread