I'm going to eat 30 eggs today, cooked in copious amounts of butter

I'm going to eat 30 eggs today, cooked in copious amounts of butter.
Also, one pound of ground pork, cooked in copious amounts of butter.
Also, copious amounts of butter. And I drank the pork fat.

What do you think's gonna happen to me? Pic related, I'm currently eating 18 eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw
news-medical.net/health/Selenium-Toxicity.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u on keto?

ketofags are literally hitler

It's not keto, the protein content is too high. You cannot gain fat this way though. You can only gain muscle as long as you carb up every few days.

>What do you think's gonna happen to me?

You'll probably get a pang of regret and vomit before you can even get it all down. You'll give up like the quitter you are, I'd say.

>eggs

Absolutely fucking disgusting, desu senpai

I eat 1-2 pounds of meat and at least 12 eggs every day either way. Why would this be any different? It's just 12 additional eggs to what I usually eat. And I'm spacing the eggs into two meals. I blend it in the microwave with vingar. It's like eating cake.

18 eggs and 4 tbsp of butter in.

I feel pretty fuckin' badass.

Are you the 'eat this basket of eggs' guy
Also what is constipation

It actually doesn't happen if you carb up every few days.

Gas though. That's a motherfucker. I gotta find some way to fix that.

sounds 100% legit

30 - 12 = ?

>You cannot gain fat this way though
Are you autistic or just plain stupid?

You can't. I eat 4,000 calories a day and I am losing weight. and it's not muscle mass.

>half a stick of butter for that few eggs
Good lord son what are you doing

Does anyone have the image set of that guy that ate like 80 eggs in one sitting?

Saturated fat does not contribute to weight gain and increases testosterone levels.

Losing at what rate?

It's hard to tell because I am also putting on muscle. My weight consistently maintains an equilibrium of 157 but I'm clearly putting muscle on and come home sort from the gym every week. I'd guess maybe 1/2 of a pound a week. But keep in mind I am already in the "fit" range.

The good thing is that high saturated fat content eliminates cravings. And there's really no upper limit on how much beef grease you can consume.

enjoy your hepatomegaly
/tread

I doubt there are any negative effects to be honest. I donated blood the other day and all of my blood cholesterol levels and heart rate are completely optimal. Not to mention I have a higher than average concentration of iron, which the nurse said was a good thing.

I don't plan on doing this for years. I'm going to get to the point at which I am at my optimal weight/muscle mass and then wind it down with more carbs and less fats. The difference is that they have to be good, unprocessed carbs like oats and rice. I've eliminated all processed foods and I'm fairly certain that alone makes me healthier than 90% of americans.

your liver will enlarge for some days and then go back to normal

You prolly will not feel anything but your liver will

Literally nothing good can come from putting that much cholesterol in your body. You are going to turn your blood into gravy dipshit.

I did kind of feel that when I started. And an increase in bile, including concentrations in my sweat.

But it went away within a week.

As I said earlier, after six months straight I have experienced no negative effects.

DESU if something like this is able to kill me that easily, I say good riddance.

the human liver will adapt to the shit you eat or drink, just because you fell nothing now it dosenĀ“t mean you are not placing strain on the liver

How does it even put strain on the liver to begin with? I'm not disagreeing, I'm just curious.

Liver damage isn't really a concern to me based on what I've read overall.

Every now and then? Just tummy troubles
If you do this regularly you will damage your health

One lb of ground pork no where near ridiculous ,friebd. I suggest upping it to 3lbs if you want to amaze me. Also i predict if you eat all thus slow enough, you'll be peefectly fine. Will probably be bloated and feel like a slug tomorrow, but otherwise fine.

You are probably going to have the worst smelling farts of your life, probably huge messy shits too.
If the farting is epic, plz go in public and wage war on stranger's sinuses, report back with story or video.

I'm just trying the 30 as an experiment I'd estimate up to 18 max per day. But again, I'm spacing the meals out so it probably doesn't matter too much. 18 and then 12 across 12 hours won't do shit.

Also I have absolutely no stomach pain whatsoever. Cutting carbs out altogether actually eliminated all stomach pain and any form of constipation I could experience. It's part of why I continue doing this.

It doesn't really smell if you aren't eating carbs for some reason. For me at least.

On the days where I carb up though, it's the most awful smell in the world. It must be some interaction between the sulphur and the carbohydrates.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.

I can eat 50 eggs

4 scoops

30 whole eggs would only be like 180g of protein...

Cooking pork in butter seems redundant.
So much fat in it to begin with you don't need it to cook.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw

180g is too high I would think.

I don't actually know.

The only way I've ever gone into ketosis was by eating nothing but chicken and olives because anything else had too much carbs or protein. I don't have the acetone breath so I know I'm not in ketosis right now.

The butter makes it taste good. Salt, hot sauce, some crushed red pepper and butter.

Yellow mustard can go on there too, but you don't need it. Really any 0 calorie (on the label) seasoning is fine.

Saturated fat and testosterone have a very strong correlation. You want that if you want to build/maintain muscle. The more the better possibly, I really don't know at what point this correlation flatlines.

>Saturated fat and testosterone have a very strong correlation.
Nice broscience

If you start doing this for a extended period of time, you could develop some toxicities most notably from selenium

news-medical.net/health/Selenium-Toxicity.aspx

U think ur losing weight but its actually water weight, how long and how much has ur lifts gone down. And last how often an dhow many g carbs/ refeed?

it's a bit weird but good luck

I am the last person to talk about weird diets, I just ate a bean chicken burrito with some strong ass minced garlic cloves and I can still smell garlic

It's not water weight after several months. I can clearly see I'm more cut because I had no obliques two months ago.

So quick to call things broscience, aren't we.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407

>Mean plasma concentrations of total and sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG)-bound testosterone were 13% and 15% higher, respectively, on the high-fat, low-fiber diet

It's why bodybuilders ate beef and eggs before the science was even sound. All that saturated fat, complete protein and creatine is exactly what your body needs to build muscle naturally.

So you started going to the gym a few months ago and you're saying you put on several kgs of muscle as well as making fantastic claims such as you can't gain weight eating 30 eggs a day
Another quality summer thread

>high-fat, low-fiber diet

Fiber improves insulin and androgen sensitivity. Are you literally retarded?

I'd estimate a couple pounds of muscle. I was losing fat on the diet long before then. I also put on some noticeable muscle just through diet, but I was eating only 600 calories a day before I started this.

You might want to actually read the published study instead of calling ME retarded.

Except I did, are you illiterate? It's not my fault that you are too unintelligent to understand it.

anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
That article has a fuckton of legit studies...

>You cannot gain fat this way
[Citation Immensely Needed]

Explain how you can be in a surplus and not gain fat.

You even gain fat over the course of the day when in a deficit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI

Name one.