Hope you anons are holding and buyin ;)

Hope you anons are holding and buyin ;)

ah yes, the idea of a beetcoin pawnshop

the goyims will buy this

So let's say that you made $10k with crypto trading, you put those $10k of crypto as collateral in a loan from the SALT platform and in exchange you receive $10k fiat without having to pay taxes?

Exactly that my friend, taxation is imminent how long do you think the greedy government will let it go by ?

Yea but wouldn't your credit score be affected if you default on your loan?

Read white paper it's not your typical loan they don't use cs they use Crypto

if you default they take your coins.

>Read white paper

They take your coins regardless. Its a scam.

SALT
c
a
m

>
>
>They take your coins regardless. Its a scam.
>
>SALT
>c
>a
>m
>He didn't get in at 1.50

It is honestly low. The token is worth more than 10 dollars at least. Things might not pick up until they have a working platform for ICOs though

Quick rundown

You use it to buy membership in a crypto backed loan service. The lowerst tier is just one salt a year. You can shop for loans 10k and less backed by your crypto at that tier. That seems cheap.

A crypto whose main use case is tax evasion

light taxation *

I don't know about if it can actually sustain a userbase in the future, but it's damn cool. Got two entries under $4.30 and just waiting for over $10.00

good idea but let me repeat it like I do every time this coin gets brought up - venture capitalists, not satisfied with having all of tech and silicon valley to play with, BOUGHT INTO THIS COIN AT $.25/TOKEN so you're buying out their bags

yeesh

Is this the same shit as ELIX?
why is this value of this shitcoin so much higher?

Exactly what cryptos should be about

Maybe I'll buy the dip.

this is what I can't get over. I'm sorry but selling at different ICO tiers starting at 25 cents and going up to like 15 bucks is not acceptable.