>The Holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did

Other urls found in this thread:

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=35
archive.org/details/@didi18?and[]=subject:"Vincent Reynouard"&sort=-publicdate
irren-offensive.de/kleespeech.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but the Celt Holocaust is real!

You forgot
>The Holocaust happened but only because those evil allies bombed the supply lines.

I like pic related

>the holocaust happened because Jews accidentally drowned in the Auschwitz swimming pool

>They weren't starving, they just naturally looked like that. Only Americans think that's starving!!llllllll

Also
>The Holocaust never happened, but Eisenhower killed 3 million Germans in camps after the war!

I've never heard this one.
Have any "sources" that claim this?

It's a rare one, but I've seen stormtards make the claim several times. Don't have any saved, though. The number varies, I also remember 1 million being claimed.

>they weren't really concentration camps, they had swimming pools and hospitals!

>The Allied powers worked together to plant falsified evidence, recruit fake witnesses, fabricate documents, and somehow forced even the most die-hard Nazis to give false testimonies, all to make the Nazis look bad, and somehow they have kept all of the people involved in this great deception silent for the past 70 years.
>Historians who have spent their lives studying the subject are all liars

>Have any "sources" that claim this?

yeah, they always post, now get ready for this, an infograph about it

It's from a book called 'Other Losses' which has been thoroughly debunked by actual historians.

>Even at the height of the Cold War, the USSR and the NATO powers continued to cooperate in perpetuating the hoax!

>"youre sources are biased kike JDIF disinfo!"

>aryanwolf666 from hitlerwasright.blogspot is a much more reliable source than this Richard Evans guy you keep talking about

>Wasting mental energy over whether or not some Jews died a hundred years ago.
If you're not Jewish why do you care one way or the other??

>I make caricatures of my opponents arguments to feel like I destroyed them

You do realize there were millions of non-Jewish Holocaust victims?

Well, 1) because I care about people dying because I think it's fucked up, 2) because I want to learn the lessons of the event so that I can try to make it less likely anything like it would happen again, and 3) what do you think this board is for, exactly?

Heh... you win this round, anti-Semite

>"lol it was like a hundred years ago, who cares?"

>t. neo-nazi who is obsessed with a regime from "like a hundred years ago" and who spends all day every day obsessing over how the holocaust never happened

I don't care.
I just don't like revisionists

Also, at least in my country:
>I make laws prohibiting revisionism to feel like I'm saying the truth

lol found it

>why do you care about history bro, the past's the past
Why did you come to this board?

Are you related to them? If not, why do you let their ghosts live in your head? Lots of people died in WW2.

Do you also devote as much energy to discussing the ethnic cleansing of Greeks and Armenians by the Turks, or the fact the Maori ate a tribe of pacifists into extinction in the the mid 19th century? Somehow I doubt it.

Nazis were assholes that euthanized senile old grandmothers behind the backs of their relatives and handed then random ashes after lying that they died of natural causes, I don't need spooky skeleton Jews to know they weren't nice guys.

Fair enough. I devoted many a sleepless night to arguing against Holocaust deniers for many a year, before realizing that I was wasting my time arguing over religion and not actual history. By which I mean neither the Cult of the Dead Jew or the Cult of the Dead Nazi actually care about what really happened.

History is bigger than the Holocaust, and there's no law that says I have to be equally passionate about all of it.

>The Gallic Holocaust was real, Caesar was the Roman Hitler, over a million Gauls, Celts and Germanics died, Rome is literally Nazi Germany,

>he never read about the mass deportation and the Mt. Etna camp and its lava chambers

I don't care if it happened or if it didn't. Jews obnoxiously use it as a political tool every chance they get and treat it as a sacred cow. A cow so sacred people who question it in Europe can end up in prison.

So I deny it out of pure spite.

>So I deny it out of pure spite.
So what you're telling us is... you're a liar.

>he doesn't know about the Roman masturbation games at the Coliseum
Ach, I'll never forget how those gladiators masturbated poor Morcant to death, over and over again for hours on end they milked out the poor wee lad's soul in front of a thousand laughing Romans..;_;

sounds hot

'Shill' sounds more accurate.

I never understood Holocaust denial on Veeky Forums. Isn't "Holocaust was real and it was based, we should do it again" an edgier opinion to have than "Holocaust didn't happen?"

No, because denying suffering always cuts deeper than acknowledging it.

There's misunderstanding in both ways. Some try to be edgy, some just want to be contrarian, but they're aren't more in the wrong than those who actually believe in the Holocaust as it is officially narrated.
The truth is that the events were just not as we're being told they were, especially in terms of supposed extermination policies, overly exaggerated number of victims, and the so-called death gas chambers.

The estimations regarding the presence or not of gas chambers in some camps or the number of victims always change since Nuremberg Trials for no viable reasons. They just pull numbers out of their asses.

>The estimations ... change
Yeah, that's called doing historical research. Estimations change as more research is done, who'd have thunk it?

"tard" is even better

These laws are much younger than Holocaust denial itself. Most of them were made in the late 1980s or 1990s, as a counter-measure against the rise of white supremacism in a European generation which had no experience of the war. During most of post-war history — more than 40 years — Holocaust denial has been legal in all countries of the world. It was only in 1990 that the French government enacted the Gayssot Law, which declares questioning the scale or existence of any crimes against humanity a crime. This was the first European statute explicitly outlawing denial of the Holocaust.
Most of these laws outlaw denial of all crimes against humanity, not limited to the ones committed by the Axis of World War II, but also explicitly (as in Poland, Slovakia, or the Czech Republic) or implicitly including crimes by Communist regimes, and other crimes often emphasized by Holocaust deniers. Only in Romania is the law limited to Holocaust denial. The Israeli law is the only one of these laws actually mentioning Jews.

They change with no further justifications. But those who were admitted in Nuremberg are still considered as the undeniable truth because they were established by an unchallengeable juridiction. Which makes it weird to consider revisionism illegal based on this fact, because it just consists in historical research as you stated.

>Do you also devote as much energy to discussing the ethnic cleansing of Greeks and Armenians by the Turks, or the fact the Maori ate a tribe of pacifists into extinction in the the mid 19th century? Somehow I doubt it.
Ofc not, no one doubt those.

In France it has been extended to any war crime in general it seems.

>They change with no further justifications.
Are you claiming that historians just publish numbers without any further justification?
>But those who were admitted in Nuremberg are still considered as the undeniable truth...
Can you give me an example of a legal system holding Nuremberg data as being undeniable?

I don't give a fuck if it happened or not at this point I just want the hooknosed kikes to shut the fuck up about it already.
Waaa waaa you got genocided, so did fucking everyone else.
Kikes aren't actually worth more than a goy, fucking retarded desert cults.

>Are you claiming that historians just publish numbers without any further justification?
Yes, numbers of deaths in camps like Auschwitz or Majdanek went from million to tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, and are only based on some contestable testimonies which do NOT represent a proof in themselves.

>Can you give me an example of a legal system holding Nuremberg data as being undeniable?
Well, the Gayssot Law in France, where I live. When one is condemned for "Holocaust denying", this judgment is based on the conclusions of the Nuremberg Trials.

Wow it's almost like figures are revised and reviewed as new evidence comes to light.

Also, what more do you want than several top Nazis admitting to their crimes? Do you need videos of Hitler sodimizing corpses?

>its a "denier comes to wits end, realizes hes wrong about the holocaust not happening, and has an emotional break down" episode

>Lol, that historian who spent his whole life studying the holocaust is just a shill

>look at this 100% completely unbiased source for Aryansrule1488.com

They're revised to make them more believable, but still aren't based on anything concrete. If it was they wouldn't have to silence revisionists and to force us into learning their propaganda.

t. been in Auschwitz when I was in high school

>Also, what more do you want than several top Nazis admitting to their crimes? Do you need videos of Hitler sodimizing corpses?
It's not relatable, some are openly exaggerated and have not been conserved for these reasons, and many were taken under tortures or threatenings.
But even if they were credible, they are NOT actual proofs. This is not how you lead an investigation.
Where are the gas chambers? Where are the crimes reconstitutions? Nowhere to be seen. More convenient to hide them.
A relevant example is the commander of Auschwitz, Rudolf Höss. A book has been recently published explaining how his testimonies were forcedly taken. Free pdf here: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=35
And we still study this bullcrap as if it was relatable.

>t. been in Auschwitz when I was in high school

Denying the Holocaust is the ultimate act of subversion against the jewish world order. The Holocaust has literally become their religion more than actual Judaism is. I don't care if it happened, if it did the numbers are inflated and the evidence is sparse.

idk u tell me

But Holocaust denial is perfectly legal in places like the US, yet Burger denialists haven't managed to come up with better arguments than Euro denialists, and tend to complain just as much as Euro denialists do.

The evidence is there, your just grasping at straws and refusing to believe/look. Genocide investigations aren't carried out like CSI.

>They're revised to make them more believable, but still aren't based on anything concrete. If it was they wouldn't have to silence revisionists and to force us into learning their propaganda.
>t. been in Auschwitz when I was in high school

Literally a brainlet, go to a library and find some primary sources if you believe the numbers are fake, prove it, and get a nobel prize. Cause otherwise you are literally the caricature here. You're basically just being a willingly ignorant brainlet.

Out of 1.5 millions Germans captured at the end of the war, roughly 10'000 died from exposure, hunger and disease related to the logistics nightmare of taking that many prisoners in such a short amount of time (similar to the Germans struggling to deal with the 2.5 - 2.9 million prisoners taken during Operation Barbarossa). The difference being that the Allies actually made an attempt to prevent the deaths of their German prisoners.

The Stormfags like to multiple this death toll by about one hundred and then claim that it was deliberate.

Haha, their propaganda went THAT far in my case. The trip was funded by Jewish donators and some other associations. I remember just seeing a normal camp and the guide saying: "Here, you have to imagine how it was"
Everything is just about imagination, fantasy. Sums it up quite well.

desu I don't know any Burger denialist, this topic isn't even very interesting to me. I however follow closely a French revisionist currently refuged in London because he's been sentenced to jail (again) and has no more financial resources. He's very pertinent and clever, calm and documented. I think some of his videos have been translated, I can find a link if you want.

>The Holocaust has literally become their religion more than actual Judaism is.
Literally half of their population was killed just 70 years ago. And you're surprised that they talk about it all the time?
Yeah I know Russians, Chinese, etc. don't talk as much about the mass murders of their own people. But that's not a good thing. They *should* talk more about it. One of the reasons, for example, why modern Russia is shit is because the average Russian isn't more outraged at what authoritarianism did to his ancestors. It would be great if other people complained as much as the Jews do. It's not the Jews' fault that they don't.
t. Russian

You're a caricature yourself, dude. Forcing with your epic meme pictures, without any actual argument, only deforming arguments to make you feel superior. Good for you, then. I'll talk with people who're actually interested to find the truth.

1948 one is based on pre-war estimates. What else you got?

>The Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews
>The Nazis put as many Jews as possible in camps
>The Nazis used gas chambers to kill Jews over the course of the war
Why didn't they just stop feeding them, Veeky Forums?

Or healing them in hospitals, or packed them in organized cities with a Jewish-managed policed, or identified them and numbered any single occasional killing of Jews in official documents… if all of this was an undiscriminated, arbitrary extermination.

>Ofc not, no one doubt those.
Turks do mate.

You're the one without the argument. The overwhelming body of work supports my view that the Holocaust happened. You're just saying "nuh uh" and expecting to be believed. If you really are sincere about the "truth" then be a histroian, and do your own research to disprove the overwhelming body of work. Because until then, the "truth" of what I imagine is your "awesome youtube videos" and info-graphics will be ridiculed and rightfully so.
No evidence has come up to disprove the Holocaust and I doubt any will. I've seen denialist arguments over the years and never been convinced. It all boils down to eithier outright lies, or semantics over german translations when Nazi leaders say "We'll kill the Jews".

They did for a large part. But they needed slave labor since every able bodied German to send into the Russian grinder. You need slaves to live sort of long if you want them to do anything useful, especially since you can't make them work if they are dead.

>Or healing them in hospitals

they didnt

>or packed them in organized cities with a Jewish-managed policed

how does gathering them in one place some how contradict that they were going to kill them all rather than it being a logical step in that process?

>or identified them and numbered any single occasional killing of Jews in official documents

see above

Why didn't they send the Jews to fight the Soviets then?

The Nazis moved Jews to camps in order to get the killing away from the eyes of the civilian German population and in order to use them as slave labor.
Once the Jews were in camps, the reason why the Nazis didn't just starve the ones who wouldn't be used as slaves is that this would take a couple of weeks, and space needed to be cleared for incoming train loads.

>SS chief Himmler responded to reports of large-scale deaths in the camps with an urgent letter on December 16, 1942, to camp system administrator Pohl:
"Efforts absolutely must be taken to reduce the death rate in the concentration camps by improving the nutrition and, whenever possible and necessary, the working conditions. The camp commandants are to be held personally responsible for this."
Glücks went on to order that
"[…] camp physicians must use all means at their disposal to significantly reduce the death rate in the various camps. […] More than they have in the past, the camp doctors must supervise the nutrition of the prisoners and, in cooperation with the administration, submit improvement recommendations to the camp commandants. [...] The camp doctors are to see to it that the working conditions at the various labor sites are improved as much as possible.
The secret directive concluded:
"The Reichsführer SS has ordered that the death rate absolutely must be reduced." "The mid-day lunch should consist of 1.25 to 1.5 liters – not thin soup, but thick, substantial meals. Receipt of additional [food] parcels is to be encouraged. Meal time and proper digestion requires rest. For this reason, there should be sufficient rest periods at mealtime. No unnecessary marches. The food should be brought to the people, not the people to the food. In addition to warm food, clothing is needed to keep the body warm and protect it from cold. This is especially important in the case of prisoners who work outside. Care must be taken to ensure an undisturbed night-time sleep period of at least seven to eight hours. Roll calls should be kept as brief as possible."

- Heinrich Himmler - the brain behind the holohoax.

/thread.

My great uncle survived Dachau as a slave laborer. Wasn't even jewish.

Did 6 million die? I don't know. What actual concrete evidence is for this? There's a whole industry that revolves around the holocaust and it is used as a justification for the founding of Israel. As long as jews politicize it for their ends there will be people denying it outright.

TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT NO-1285

PROSECUTION EXHIBIT 164

LETTER FROM POHL TO HIMMLER, 15 MARCH 1943, CONCERNING STATE OF HEALTH AND MORTALITY OF PRISONERS IN "PROTECTIVE CUSTODY"; UNDATED DRAFT OF LETTER FROM POHL TO MINISTER OF JUSTICE ON SAME SUBJECT

Personal Staff Reich Leader SS
Records Section
Secret 72/21

The Chief of the SS Economic and Administrative Main Office
D III/File No.14 h (concentration camps) 3.43 Lg/Wy
Journal 261/47 secret
Berlin 15 March 1943
Lichterfelde-West
Unter den Eichen 126-135
Telephone local calls: 765261
Long distance: 765161

Reich Leader SS

Subject: Prisoners in protective custody [Sicherungsverwahrte Haeftlinge]

[Handwritten]

Pohl: Give clear information to the Minister of Justice. Please let me have draft of letter first.

Reich Leader,

According to concurring reports received from all camps occupied by prisoners in protective custody, the state of health and thus the working capacity of the prisoners sent in by the administration of Justice is catastrophic. In all the camps a loss of between at least 25-30 percent is to be reckoned with and then this number is only reached if the prisoners are treated with consideration for a greater length of time. The camp Mauthausen-Gusen constitutes an exception; here the working in capacity and also the mortality of prisoners in protective custody is on a considerably higher level. One can definitely assume that Mauthausen received the worst material.

In the subordinate concentration camps according to the census of 1 March 1943 till now there were 10,191 prisoners in protective custody of which 7,587 were assigned to the concentration camp Mauthausen-Gusen.

From these the deaths totalled 3,853; 3,306 of them died in Mauthausen-Gusen.

They did, they were hospitals in the camps, and many testimonies back up this well-known fact.

>how does gathering them in one place some how contradict that they were going to kill them all rather than it being a logical step in that process?
They didn't have to organize, feed and dress all of them if they were supposed to systematically, inevitably die anyway. It was a deportation in order to localize them somewhere else, as it was started before the war.

Argument of authority isn't an argument. What you're doing is deforming your opponent's speeches to make them easier to contradict for you. Then you argue about "hey, muh historians said it, but other historians who said the contrary are just dumb, and you're a brainlet". This is not arguing, this is repeating brainlessly without reflexion.
I'm studying history, what about you? Most of my free time and actual degree go into this topic. There's clearly stuff to revise, as for any other historical event, so why would it be forbidden for the Holocaust? At the point you have to make laws to prevent any contestation? Makes no sense.
The narrative in itself has changed since Nuremberg Trials, and it shall continue to change. It's pointless to pretend that a timeless, undeniable truth has been established.

But if you're really honest and curious, here are some actual and pertinent arguments from Vincent Reynouard, in English-translated videos:
archive.org/details/@didi18?and[]=subject:"Vincent Reynouard"&sort=-publicdate
Various topics are treated, from the Holocaust to supposed war crimes in France, or the causes of the conflict. Very interesting.

The Nazis didn't want their slave labor to die. That doesn't mean they weren't also systematically killing Jews. What happened at places like Auschwitz is that on arrival, people would be separated into slave labor, on the one hand, and people to be immediately killed, on the other.

Racial ideas. They don't want their glorious warrior victory to be attributed to Jews. Not only that, but concerns over betrayal since why would Jews want to fight for the peoples that are systemically exterminating them. Shit they might just run across, to the Soviets and give them info on supplies, formations, etc. I actually brought this up to someone before. He said it was just a mistranslation by propagandists. These Stormfucks will try to explain away everything.

Berlin, 21 June 1938
The Chief of SS Death Head Units and Concentration Camp
F/File 14/21 June 38 Ha.
Original to: Chief of SS Administration, Munich 33

Registered Mail!

I request approval for construction of a crematorium for the Buchenwald concentration camp. With the increased strength there are death cases almost daily, which must be taken care of by the city crematorium in Weimar, at State expense. In order to save the Reich money and also for political reasons, I request you to approve this requisition.

The Chief of the SS Death Head Units and Concentration Camps
[Signature] EICKE
SS Gruppenfuehrer

SS Obersturmfuehrer Riedl,
Concentration Camp Buchenwald

Received V 5/II 24 June 1938
Page number 76.1

That's just bullshit because there is no evidence of systematic genocide of Jews anywhere. Jews died as slave labors, something not that unatural when we talk about war. And the number certainly wasn't anything close to 6 million.

Amon Goeth (the guy from Schindler's List):
>"On 13 September 1944 Goeth was relieved of his position and charged by the SS with theft of Jewish property (which belonged to the state, according to Nazi legislation), failure to provide adequate food to the prisoners under his charge, violation of concentration camp regulations regarding the treatment and punishment of prisoners, and allowing unauthorised access to camp personnel records by prisoners and non-commissioned officers.
>Administration of the camp at Płaszów was turned over to SS-Obersturmführer Arnold Büscher. Goeth was scheduled for an appearance before SS judge Georg Konrad Morgen, but due to the progress of World War II and Germany's looming defeat, the charges against him were dropped in early 1945"

What did they charge him for? Killing Jews in a cruel manner? Is there a specific manner that Jews needed to be killed by?

but what about all the other groups that were sent to the camps? jews weren't the only ones

There was a jewish unit in the Wehrmacht though. I think they were jews from the Caucasus.

And nothing of value was lost

The fact that deniers or "extremists" go to such lengths to deny the Holocaust means they already acknowledge that it was, at least in theory, a very bad thing. They internalized this idea.
Why don't people realize the strangeness of the situation?
The Big Bad Extremists of 2017 are basically weeny politically correct liberals (by their own standards) who thinks genociding minorities is bad, open and unapologetic racism is bad and desperately try to prove that Nazis loved Jews, Slavs and Muslims and were essentially Multicultural.

The same goes for Commie apologists who deny that their ultimate goal is to outright exterminate their Capitalist enemies.

>because denying suffering always cuts deeper than acknowledging it
Not sure about that. Someone who acknowledges and supports is much more horrifying and threatening than some naive one that simply denies it.
And it is much more easier to convince a denier than he is wrong rather than a genocide supporter.

DESCRIPTION BY SS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OFFICE, BUCHENWALD, 10 JANUARY 1940, OF EMERGENCY CREMATORIUM WITH OIL BURNING FURNACE TO BE ERECTED AT CONCENTRATION CAMP BUCHENWALD

Building Description

Construction of an Emergency Crematorium in the Prison Camp, CC Buchenwald

As a result of the high mortality rate in the Buchenwald concentration camp, it has become necessary to supply an emergency crematorium with oil-burning cremation furnace (double muffle furnace).

For this a space 6 x 9 meters and 4 meters high will be required. Because of the shortage of wood, the building is being erected in stone and is not to be provided with cellars. The floor of the room will consist of a layer of clinkers on a concrete base. The ceiling will be faced with 2 l/2 cm. of strong Heraklith sheet and plastered. The roof will be covered with a double layer of tar paper. All visible woodwork as well as the gutters and wastepipes will get a coat of oil paint (Ersatz oil). The inside walls and ceiling will be painted with glue-color.

The furnace is being supplied and erected by the firm, J.A. Topf and Soehne, Erfurt, Dreysestrasse 7-9.

A description of the furnace can be seen in the estimate of the firm Topf Soehne of 21 December 1939 which has been added to the enclosure.

The construction is in response to the order of the chief of the Main Office Budget and Buildings, office II/b 265 Ri/Sa of 9 December 1939 and 11 December 1939, respectively.

Drawn Up
Weimar-Buchenwald, 10 January 1940
[Stamp]
Main Office Budget and Buildings
SS Construction Management Office Buchenwald

SS Untersturmfuehrer and Construction Manager

edgy.

>The Big Bad Extremists of 2017 are basically weeny politically correct liberals (by their own standards) who thinks genociding minorities is bad, open and unapologetic racism is bad and desperately try to prove that Nazis loved Jews, Slavs and Muslims and were essentially Multicultural.
good point desu

The average /pol/io has deeply internalized political correctness and white guilt and is operating within its paradigm.

This is table, covering admissions and deaths at KL Buchenwald, is taken from ed. J. Noakes, Nazism 1919-1945, vol. 4 (The German Home Front in World War II), University of Exeter Press, Exeter: 1988, p. 171. The data is taken from The Buchenwald Report, Boulder/San Francisco/Oxford: 1995, p. 109:

1939 Admissions 9,553; Deaths 1,235
1940 Admissions 2,525; Deaths 1,772
1941 Admissions 5,890; Deaths 1,522
1942 Admissions 14,111; Deaths 2,898
1943 Admissions 42,177; Deaths 3,516
1944 Admissions 97,867; Deaths 8,644
1945 (3 months) Admissions 43,823; Deaths 13,056

TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT NO-1935

PROSECUTION EXHIBIT 129

LETTER FROM MAURER TO COMMANDER OF THE BUCHENWALD CONCENTRATION CAMP, 7 DECEMBER 1942, REGARDING STATE OF HEALTH OF TRANSFERRED PRISONERS

SS Economic and Administrative Main Office
Amtsgruppe D -- Concentration Camps
[illegible handwritten initial]
Telephone: Collective No. 3171
File: D II/123/2 So./F: to be referred to in reply
Oranienburg near Berlin
7 December 1942

To the Commander of Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Subject: Transfer of prisoners (unskilled building workers) to Auschwitz concentration camp.

Below I submit copy of a teletype by the commander of Auschwitz concentration camp:

"From among the prisoners shipped from Buchenwald, 18 died by 4 December 1942. Three more prisoners are in the prisoners' infirmary because of various ailments. Twenty-two out of the 129 remaining are physically feeble, 3 are footsore with inflammations and swellings, 1 has lost his left arm, 1 has a deformed wrist, 3 have chilblains on their fingers. From among the prisoners shipped 100 are fit to work, that is two-thirds.

Two percent are really (skilled) construction workers."

SS Obersturmfuehrer Chief Department D II

This should be enough. Point is, there is nothing to indicate any genocide going on considering how much the Jews were being taken care of by the Germans at the camp. Slave labor does not constitute genocide.

>That's just bullshit because there is no evidence of systematic genocide of Jews anywhere. Jews died as slave labors, something not that unatural when we talk about war. And the number certainly wasn't anything close to 6 million.
What, do you think the Nazis fed old and crippled Jews at the camps rather than killing them immediately?

The truth is, Holocaust denial is not a serious opinion. A hoax of that magnitude could not have been pulled off. It would have required the USSR and the NATO powers to cooperate in concealing the truth, for one thing. So is the whole Cold War a hoax?

>they were hospitals in the camps, and many testimonies back up this well-known fact.

[citation needed]

They had something called Aktion 14f13 that was all about giving inmates a medical exam, and then just killing off any of them found too sick to work user. And thats if they were lucky enough to survive the horrid conditions and lack of food and basically being worked too death sometimes

irren-offensive.de/kleespeech.htm

>It was a deportation in order to localize them somewhere else, as it was started before the war.

Then how come they not only ended any sort of deportation programs they had, but also restricted jews who were trying to flee to places like the UK or America on their own? Why did they spend the year prior to the camps being used sending out death squads to hunt down and murder every jewish person they could find in the wake of the Barbarossa invasion? Why did they do something like Operation Reinhardt?

>What, do you think the Nazis fed old and crippled Jews at the camps rather than killing them immediately?

Whast did the the evil Germans do to little girls like Anne Frank, the poster child of the holocaust. We all know how she died and we all know there was not a single mention of a systematic genocide going on in her diaries. So why would the Germans take such good care of a little 15 old girl who was in no position to do any labor while gassing other crippled Jews? That doesn't really make any sense, don't you think?

>The truth is, Holocaust denial is not a serious opinion
If it was not a serious opinion, then why are holocaust deniers constantly being censored? Whether from the internet or in specific countries, to deny the holocaust is considered a crime in many countries and is almost always being suppressed in some form of another.

What makes you think that a 15 year old girl was in no position to labor?
>If it was not a serious opinion, then why are holocaust deniers constantly being censored? Whether from the internet or in specific countries, to deny the holocaust is considered a crime in many countries and is almost always being suppressed in some form of another.
Because Europe was raped by the Nazis and they historically tend to care less about free speech over there than in the US. Here in the US, where I am, you can deny the Holocaust all you want. But our local deniers whine just as much as European deniers do.

the denial laws also have to do with those countries hate speech laws since deniers do so out of hatred and as a way to spread racial hatred.

inb4 a denier actually tries to pretend they hold no animosity towards jews. Its also a red herring meme excuse by deniers

Also, explain why not a single Nazi, as far as I know, ever tried to deny that the Holocaust had happened?
These were not men who lacked physical courage. Would you have me believe that not a single one was willing to brave whatever perils it is deniers imagine they were threatened with to get compliance?

>The Holocaust happened but was heavily exaggerated
Are we seriously forgetting that time Wiesenthal made up 5 million Holocaust victims in order to gain sympathy for "muh 11 million", a number still taught in many schools in order to install guilt in young Americans?

>If the Holocaust happened it was justified
Jews declared war on Germany first, and were the biggest supporters of communism in Poland and the USSR.

>Jews declared war on Germany first

what are you talking about user?

>inb4 you think a boycott by american jews of german products constitutes an act or declaration of war

11 million includes non-Jew victims.
Jews did not declare war first, that's a retard opinion.
Some Jews supporting communism is no excuse for mass murder of Jews.

The Nazis were highly bureaucratic and legalistic. Prisoners shipped from one camp to another would have been handled differently from prisoners shipped to a camp as part of a mass extermination action. The fact that reference is made to "unskilled building workers" as the type of prisoners makes it seem likely that these people were shipped deliberately in order to do labor. Such prisoners, on arrival, would perhaps not have been handled in the usual manner that mass extermination trainloads were handled in - namely, selection of some into forced labor followed by the gassing of the others.
Also, is there any reason to believe that these prisoners were Jews?

>What makes you think that a 15 year old girl was in no position to labor?
Did she do any labor?
>Because Europe was raped by the Nazis and they historically tend to care less about free speech over there than in the US. Here in the US, where I am, you can deny the Holocaust all you want. But our local deniers whine just as much as European deniers do.
Theoretically in the US you can deny the holohoax, that's true, but once you do that your life is pretty much over (if you're not anonymous).

LAMMERS: No-where is that? I have not read this sentence. I have not yet found the place. Where can I find it? Is it at the top or at the bottom of the page? If I may read the whole page, I will find the sentence; I will need a few minutes for this. Can you give me the approximate place? This is evidently Kruger's report and he probably means the further evacuation of the Jews to the East. I do not know what you mean by "elimination." With the best intentions I am not in a position to give an explanation on the spur of the moment of one sentence taken out of a context of 14 pages. It is absolutely impossible.

MAJOR JONES: You know, do you not, that Hans Frank himself was in favor of a policy of extermination of the Jewish people?

LAMMERS: I do not know whether he held this view. He told me exactly the opposite, and as a witness I can only tell you what he said to me and not what he said elsewhere.

MAJOR JONES: Did you not put your signature to the Fuehrer's decree empowering Himmler to carry out the necessary measures to eliminate from the territory of the Reich racial elements that you, as Nazi, did not approve?

LAMMERS: I do not recall ever signing anything like that.

AJOR JONES: Well, I will draw your attention to it. It is Document 686-PS

LAMMERS: Yes, I know of the decree.

MAJOR JONES: I thought it would not surprise you.

LAMMERS: But this says nothing about what you asserted.

MAJOR JONES: Just look at the first clause of it. It reads:

"The Reichsfuehrer SS is responsible, in accordance with my directives:

"1. For finally returning to the Reich all German nationals and racial Germans abroad;

"2. For elimination of the harmful influence of such alien parts of the population as represent a danger to the Reich and the German people."

Then it goes on with, "Formation of new German settlement districts, by resettlement..." and it says:

"The Reichsfuehrer SS is authorized to take the necessary measures to carry out his duties."

You signed that decree, did you not?

LAMMERS: It is correct, but it says nothing about killing Jews. It speaks of the elimination of a harmful influence exercised by alien populations. There is no mention of the elimination of aliens, but only of the elimination of the influence of alien elements of the population; the removal of a person's influence does not mean the removal of the person himself.

MAJOR JONES: Are you, as the head of the Reich Chancellery, the man who knew all the secrets of the Third Reich, saying to this Tribunal that you had no knowledge of the murder of millions and millions who were murdered under the Nazi regime?

LAMMERS: I mean to say that I knew nothing about it until the moment of the collapse, that is, the end of April 1945 or the beginning of May, when I heard such reports from foreign broadcasting stations. I did not believe them at the time, and only later on I found further material here, in the newspapers. If we are speaking now of the elimination of a harmful influence that is far from meaning annihilation. The Fuehrer did not say a word about murder; no mention was ever made of such a plan.

>but once you do that your life is pretty much over

moving the goal post. People not wanting to be associated with a neo-nazi or whatever is not the same as legal actions against such people, so the argument that any research into the holocaust not being allowed legally is false.

Hermann Göring
about the decree of 31st day of July 1941 to Himmler and Heydrich and the "final solution"
MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Then, it was you, was it not, who signed, on the 31st day of July 1941, a decree asking Himmler, and the Chief of Security Police and the SS GruppenFuehrer Heydrich to make the plans for the complete solution of the Jewish question?

Goering: No, that is not correct. I know that decree very well.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: I ask to have you shown Document 710, Exhibit Number USA-509.

THE PRESIDENT: Is that 710-PS?

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: 710-PS, Your Honor.

[Turning to the witness.] That document is signed by you, is it not?

Goering: That is correct.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: And it is addressed to the Chief of the Security Police and the Security Service, and to SS GruppenFuehrer Heydrich, isn't it?

Goering: That is also correct.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: I am not certain whether the entire thing has been read into the record, but I think it should be; and, that we may have no difficulty about the translation of this, you correct me if I am wrong:

"Completing the task that was assigned to you on the 24th of January 1939..."

Goering: Here is a mistake already. It says: "Complementing" not "completing" the task which has been assigned to you.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Very well, I will accept that.

". . . which dealt with arriving at a thorough furtherance of emigration and evacuation, a solution of the Jewish problem, as advantageously as possible, I hereby charge you with making all necessary preparations in regard to organizational and financial matters for bringing about a complete solution of the Jewish question in the German sphere of influence in Europe."

Am I correct so far?

Goering: No, that is in no way correctly translated.

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Give us your translation of it?

Goering: May I read it as it is written here?

"Complementing the task which was conferred upon you already on 24 January 1939, to solve the Jewish problem by means of emigration and evacuation in the best possible way according to present conditions, I charge you herewith to make all necessary preparations as regards organizational, factual, and material matters ......"

Now comes the decisive word which has been mistranslated: "for a total solution," not "for a final solution."

"... for a total solution of the Jewish question within the area of German influence in Europe. Should these come within the competence of other governmental departments, then such departments are to co-operate.

"I charge you further to submit to me as soon as possible a general plan showing the organizational and material measures for reaching the desired total solution of the Jewish question.... Complementing the task assigned to you on 24 January 1939 ......"

I don't understand revisionist logic. So revisionists would have us believe that after the war, the US, the USSR, and countless Jews cooperated in the creation of a giant hoax intended to convince the world that the Nazis didn't just work Jews to death and shoot them with bullets in the occupied Eastern territories, but also gassed them to death.
Why would such a risky hoax, prone to exposure, and requiring such resources to create, have been created just to convince people that the Nazis were not simply really really evil, but were really really really evil?

>The Fuehrer did not say a word about murder; no mention was ever made of such a plan.

>"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"-Jan 31, 1939

>"And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews."-Jan 30, 1942

this niggas lying his ass off