Motivational Thread [Epic Testosterone Edition]

>Training more or less ever day for 5 years
>6ft1 (187 cm) 199 lbs (90kg)
>Plateau confirmed
>Want to wake up every day and yearn to be a better stronger man

Give me your best motivationals Veeky Forums I will dump mine and set the standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=JSvnxv_Mh2A
youtube.com/watch?v=FlfAOSYOs4E
youtube.com/watch?v=s_FZ_sC_OIU
youtube.com/watch?v=AiuC_CaObbI&list=PLDmXDTVnfybrJkkaFIgfDoX6AqCx6tZSk&index=31
youtube.com/watch?v=VSVR_z_H-AU
youtube.com/watch?v=PIhIc_ehSdU
youtube.com/watch?v=zSIDRHUWlVo
youtube.com/watch?v=eomNCY5fpWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Fatguy here, need to keep the motivation flowing that one day maybe I too will ascend.

Dubs confirm you will reach your goals. Stay motivated!

Trips confirming we're going to make it.

This one has been my wallpaper for a while now. Any others like it? For my other desktops (mac). No way I'm gonna get rid of this one

Don't you die on me god damn it.

>We will never need another motivational thread on Veeky Forums ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=JSvnxv_Mh2A
youtube.com/watch?v=FlfAOSYOs4E
youtube.com/watch?v=s_FZ_sC_OIU

I guess I'll dump what I have. This one is a classic and really worth the read for any recovering fatbros

shiiiieeeet

>mfw use attitude twice instead of altitude for end of statement.

>cutting

Silly but still

What a great man.

How could anyone NOT want him as president?

this gets me every time

literally why i started to lose weight

Guess I got a folder full of motivation to dump if anybody interested

>Leonardo di caprio
No you retard, Leo is PLAYING the guy who made that quote
He doesn't even say that in the movie

Here we go

That shit got me.

Alright, time to finally read this screencap

I shed a tear

This one really makes no sense without context

Too bad this pic doesn't depict all the loose skin the thin sculpture will have, along with nips by his belly button.

>smoking
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>Own about 30 shirts
>It takes about a month to rotate through them wearing 1 a day
>Every time I get back to a particular shirt it feels smaller than it did last time

Karma right there! Replying for luck.

>tfw he likely pick it up out of the trash and forgot about the whole thing the next day

Seems pathetic I know but pic related always motivates the fuck out of me especially when I'm thinking of cheating on a cut.

You guys are amazing. Thanks for all the support and love. I imagine all you liftbros having eachothers backs through the internetz in times of need.

roll

Sometimes I wish we could all lift together, laugh like retards over stupid shit, make fun of each other for being fat/short/ugly/autistic, make sick gains together, break all those fucking PR's, achieve all those goals.

Sometimes I think things are the way they are, it's also fucking nice to know wherever you may go in the world, a Veeky Forumsizen might be lifting his ass in a nearby gym, and you'll never get to meet them, or talk to them

I'm kinda sad but I'm happy

God I would kill for a girl to me. Why didn't I get this motivated like 5 years ago. Fml

*to do that to me.

>
>motivational thread

It'll happen one day brah just hang in there

I think it is motivational : your time is limited, make it count (now)

Why use this image? That's Laocoön and his sons getting raped by a sea snake

no matter how aesthetic he is he can't really save himself from a fucking sea snake

wallpaper ver

I'm listening to this while reading, don't know if you guys like it

youtube.com/watch?v=AiuC_CaObbI&list=PLDmXDTVnfybrJkkaFIgfDoX6AqCx6tZSk&index=31

Sword looks like boner

>CHAD

got goosebumbs shiet that hitted hard

I needed motivation not feels user

one of my faves. good taste, user

I think you can have my whole playlist if you open the link instead of reading the video here
I'm happy if it makes someone else content

I always through Samurai were bad ass as fuck
I wish we in the west had some values like that

i'd just opened a bottle of wine when i started reading that damn

Awesome!

fuck it anons, I'm going to do the thing. I signed up for a race but I was starting to make up excuses to not go. the universe already gave me a second chance by canceling the race for a full month and a half. I could have trained during that time but I didn't. no excuses now though, I'm going to have to do it untrained. rather faint on the track than stay at home. it's a 6k so I'm going to have to walk-run it, but I'll be fucked if I don't at the very least WALK those 6k (still would finish in less than an hour). for context, I am still 80lbs overweight. wish me strength.

Can't stump the trump!

I believe little lawn mower!

>why not tomorrow's twenty years ago?

when is the race ? 6k doesn't seem like a lot but I suppose it means more to you
I wish you strength bro

train and do it, you'll feel like a god afterwards but the road is tough. You can quit anytime but just remember you'll never know the feeling until you finish it.

>CAPTCHA: select the cookies
>KILL ME

youtube.com/watch?v=VSVR_z_H-AU

KEEP MOVING FORWARD! ADVERSITY MAKES MEN, PROSPERITY CREATES MONSTERS!

This sunday. Thank man. I know it's not a lot but I am literally untrained, I should be doing something like Couch-to-5K right now. It's one of those races for the general population, you know. The ones you could teoretically bring your kid and nan with you in the weekend, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIhIc_ehSdU

see if you find this motivational, pls

Luke 12:32
"Fear not, for it is your fathers pleasure to give you his kingdom"

Not a christfag but I want all of you to know that I'm rooting for ya, if there is a god so is he, so is all of society. Those that would deter your progress towards intelligence, fitness, healthy relationships, and love are minuscule in power compared to those of us who will congratulate and encourage you while you succeed and succeed and succeed.

Good luck m8 you can do it!

relaxing, not motivational

Thanks breh, good luck to you too in what goals you've set for yourself. I believe in all of you. Just remember to never quit. The rest is not that important in the end.

they weren't that cool. badass armor, sure, but all kinds of warriors had "codes of honor" back then. They were basically just pawns blinded by their loyalty to their feudal lords.

Holy shit

this quote is from hericletus (roman general), not heraclitus (ephesian philosopher) in case anyone was wondering.

I think running with an extra 80lbs will be hard on your knees, esp. if it's on concrete. I would guess you'd be ok walking it (if your pride will take it) and while it might feel like you aren't applying yourself hard enough my view is that at this early stage it's important to prioritise injury prevention (form, mobility and tendon strength) which takes time. I think at this stage without any training, technique and an extra 80lbs your knees may be a weaker part of the chain than your motivation.

if you do decide to see how much you can run, I suggest finding a pair of those knee-sleeves as that might help reduce your risk of injury - and this is a video on running technique which I found applying some of the techniques from (specifically - posture, where the foot lands and cadence/pace) helped reduce the impact when I run. youtube.com/watch?v=zSIDRHUWlVo

Thanks for the info as I was just researching proper form and stuff. I know it can be damaging to run when you're overweight. I'll probably run at a fast (for me) pace in the beginning and then switch to a slower pace and alternating between walking and running. If I feel pain or just can't run anymore I'll just walk to finish the race.

Put yourself out there user, I know you can do it

youtube.com/watch?v=eomNCY5fpWY

Sure, we did. A lot of old school men had virtue. Guys like Teddy Roosevelt talked about it all the time. It's just that as a culture we're emasculated.

Go look up Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues, the Mos Maiorum of the Romans, or the Nine Noble Virtues of Asatru for a starting point. What matters is that you find a set of strong male values and live them.

realtalk, does arnold cite anyone as his inspiration? never hear him talk about it

>2016
>not appreciating that you have a finite amount of time to live
>not realizing that the scarcity of your time to live makes it incredibly valuable
Read a book.