Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ016ir7NP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In for tren

Steroids are for manlet CHADS.

1.91 meter, u mirin?

Says the guy who can't make an IG because he's not in season

U gonna git by on dem jaw shots big boi?

nice bellybutton faggot

i already have, but that shit cost too much time, i don;t have because i ain't no NEET anymore.

You gotta post 4-5 pics a week. I hate that shit

I'am also mirin myself. If i go lower bf, it's turing into SATAN EYE

Confirmed

mad jelly

Death by self inflicted cardiac arrest
I'm coming, zyzz

I was too sick for cardio
The other day I coughed and my nose bled for 2 hours

Should have stopped tren by I though I'd be 100% way sooner

YOU'RE A FUCK PILLOW
ONLY WITHOUT THE SOUL
FUCKING WOMEM

In for SERM cummies on estps face

>The other day I coughed and my nose bled for 2 hours

haha you have cancer

For all you brahs losing hair I have good news

I've been using a 1.5mm derma roller once a week and minox every day except 24 hours after I roll my scalp.

I'm only a few weeks in, but there is a difference. I remember my friends gave me some shit for a thin spot on my crown. A few days ago they said "Holy shit how did you get it to grow back".

Finasteride would probably help too but I dont want to break my dick

Also stacking this with Mod grf and Ipamorelin 100mcg each 2x a day

my friend keeps telling me to pin and I tell him I'm not ready and I don't want the side effects.
he says that the sides are negligible and that natty lifting is a meme

what do

well you're already a weeaboo so go ahead and pin. you'll get the confidence to fuck pillows like the other fraudsters

>natty lifting is a meme
I agree. Imo if you're gonna be natty there's plenty of other sports that'd bring more to your life than weights.

Other thred is die

I'm looking to do my first cycle of SARMs, I've read into it quite a bit, and I will do 25mg of Ostarine (probably ostalean capsules, any recs?), daily for 6 weeks with a 500 calorie surplus. I'm looking to gain about 10 lbs during this period, which might be too optimistic, but shoot big, right brahs?

I don't think a PCT is necessary, I may get some nolva to have on hand just in case. They are giving a bottle of Testoshred with purchase so I may run that after the cycle if I don't feel like I need the anti-e.

Does anyone have experience with Ostarine or SARMs in general? The reviews and logs that I found were not very detailed.

Get the fuck out

>weeaboo
nah I just save anime pics for reactions.
My friend who's on tren doesn't fuck bitches and he wants to cuddle with girls and he's turning gay. I don't wanna live that life

You still clean?

>implying id be jelly of that abomination of a belly button

Kali mucle is the best youtubber on this moment.

I adore his bbc status

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ016ir7NP0

Such style, such grace

Don't bother to say something to me again. ugly,dyel pussy boi

How can one be on tren and not sexually active? That does not compute

Give us a vocaroo of your qt accent pls

Tren doesn't give crazy libido to loads of people. Also TreNPP giving prolactin sides and killing libido and giving ED.

Since i'am on mast my voice has deepened strongly. Sometimes i sound like an old man that smokes for a decade.

mast is really crazy. I love it, it's my favourite compound. And iam still on 300, don;'t need any more yet. Second week, since it kicked in

better than heroin

How real is the tren effect on cardio?

I want to hop on the tren train but my job involves walking 10+ miles a day at a pretty fast pace.

Make one anyway

Do the voice gains stay?

I've personally never had my cardio suffer on tren.

I sweat more and might have trouble with pumps, that's about it.

>walking 10 miles a day
Tren is going to make your job very difficult. The lowest I ever ran was 300mg, and although I could do cardio, I got winded incredibly fast

right??? I don't wanna become a gymcel

I can't remember that i had it like this, the first time i used mast. I dunno

mast is crazy at lower bf, hmmm

I don't have a mic. At least not on this pc. Maybe on laptop another time

That picture infuriates me

its pretty real. I was still boxing the first time I used tren and my cardio went down the shitter along with painful pumps in my lower back from dodging punches.

Current school of thought is the cardio effects are because of prostaglandin upregulation which causes bronchoconstriction, and could potentially be counteracted with something like singulair or albuterol inhaler

Im actually trying to find evidence for a tren-prostaglandin connection right now, because if its true it upregulates certain pgs, trenbolone could potentially have a POSITIVE impact on hair growth, not the negative reputation it is normally associated with.

Unfortunately, all i can find is people regurgitating other steroid forum posts and treating it as fact. Not one single study examining prostaglandins in relation to trenbolone administration.

/fraud/, what can i do to grow taller? i'm a 5"7 manlet. also i'm 17 years old.

Is it worth taking test when you're 19?

If that's true about the bronchoconstriction oral alb at 4mg or oral clen at 20mg should reverse the effect completely.

Clen 20mcg*

Any of you frauds with above average knowledge on DNP?

Do I risk doing a 1-week cycle of 250mg after getting PN symptoms 3 years ago? Haven't touched it since I got it, but want back on.

I run ephedrine with tren and while the ephedrine definitely helps combat the shitty tren cardio I still find myself at a limited capacity compared to no tren.

I think that's the point. Lol

I wish I had started that early. Unless you're really holding out for a late growth spurt, there's no reason not to.

In medicine if you get PN from somethin like chemo once they don't put you on the same meds again.

Thanks.

I guess at least if it fucks me too much it should clear my system fast enough if I use tren-a?

yes, effects will probably persist to some degree for a week though

people on Veeky Forums get mad, because of some meaningless pictures

>but muhhh feelings
>muh sting songs

WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE STARVING BECAUSE NO FOOD.

Like, like...

>WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE STARVING BECAUSE NO FOOD.
they dont deserve food

say that to my face pussy, see what happens

you will never be able to see food again in your life, let alone eat it.

Go and make some more pony girlfriend pictures and wine how terrible your life is, because you're no chad like me.

Well ephedrine has some effect on beta2 receptors as well. It all depends on the affinity of the specific substances and I guess there are more things at play. If it were really only bronchoconstriction that would be similar to asthma and you would be wheezing during expiration when you are nearing your limits.

1v1 me fgt

Silent, geek.

You might be big but you're still a fuccboi

>wine
Whine.

Rate my cycle not ive already done 14wks of test cypi and im adding on.

100mg NPP EOD 300 a week
200mg of Test Cypi mon and thurs
.5mg of adex EOD

Look good?

faggot

fuck you, stop posting triggering pics. Your country gets cucked by arabs and niggs and you make fun of it, have you no shame

Only you can know this. We're on Veeky Forums, this is no real life. We're all alpha over here and beta in the real life

You're never too old to learn.

Why do you so care about a picture? Stop being so fucking beta

The key is; don't care.

every time he does that, just report him. he gets banned every time.

Hey man I am 25 getting a bit of thinning at the crown. I'll be running minox and fina during cycle but I was wondering if the fina will be bad for gains?

Who are you? The internet police? Yeah snitch on me pussy. Ratta. faggot

maybe you should also inform your mother about this.

"mommmm i got cyberbullied againnnn"

"why i deserve this beta faggot son, sm.h"

Do we have some fraudsters from Bosnia in this thread? Need some Information about the current Steroid laws there.

I think you will be fine with the fina especially if you are taking test. I never have problems on or off cycle and I am on at least 1mg a day for several years now.
>"mommmm i got cyberbullied againnnn"
Lmao masT destroying plebs since 1989.

bye mast

make sure to evade your ban so you can be reported for ban evading too and get your shithole of a country banned ;^)

Anyone have any experience of PSMF?

I've been on PSMF and DNP for 9 days and lost 20 lbs it's magic

>That pic
Lmao

I want to start my first cycle. What do I read and where else can I get information to not fuck my shit up?

Did estp finally kill herself?

My pull out game is so weak. Fuck.

Sup nerds

what did you post?
can you repost that pic? im curious what it was that made these guys this mad

nope.

you take finas since years and your dick is not kill? lucky mofo

did it atleast regrow your hair

Sauce?
I need it for.....science reasons

Get lgd or rad140, ostarine is useless

>reeee

I have decided that I have a magic cock. It pretty much always works no matter what drugs I'm on or off.
As for regrowing hair yes I did regrow hair with fina and minoxidil. I don't think fina on its own would regrow hair. I used minoxidil for about 3 months I think? Haven't used it since but kept the fina in there.

so im like 3 weeks clean after my first cycle of 8 weeks test e 500mg
and it sucks kinda i want that feeling again
that feeling that you are the king of the jungle
so im planning my next cycle at august probably might be in for tren
i really want a physique change i want to look in the mirror and know something here is fucking unnatural
suggestions?
i did SS on cycle with hypertrophy exercise for each muscle group

>pinned early in the morning right before gym
>zero (0) soreness compared to pinning post gym

thanks fraudsters for the advice

I have to measure my dick for those onaholes

Depressing.

iktf.

Seriously, on tren with no test? dick works.

Crash estro with letro? No problem.

High e2 because I aromatize like crazy AND pinned 800mg/week with no AI for a while? (no, gyno didn't get worse. Thankfully.) Pfff, Easy.

Though all of that was with my ex. Now? Even with girls that my friends think are hotter I sometimes don't even feel like having sex.

Oh, and bartendqt and I will likely be at the same summer job thing in France. I'm chillin' in a van driving people around and when that's not neccesary I get paid to chill at a pool or wherever I feel like really.

She's mostly managing activities.

>mfw bedroom activities with her :^)

Of heroin yes

Google (I'm not joking)

My ego is too big for intentional suicide

>My ego is too big for intentional suicide

Hah. I've got 2 egos. Somehow the tiny one often wins of the massive one. Funny how that works.

I'll just pretend the tiny one is actually just a skinny 7'0 guy and the massive one is a 5'1 roided up midget.

I hope you get your ex pregnant

Me too duder

Ima scared to measure my dick
It looks smaller than it used to and knowing that would kill me

Just hope it's not a girl

Its a tranny, forgot his name though

>bartendqt and I will likely be at the same summer job
Nice.
>Of heroin yes
Thanks gosh. Lets hope it stays that way.
>Me too duder
You shoot stuff with the ex yet?

Not yet. Probably won't be until August. We could start camming tho.

So guise fuck capitalist. I bought 3g from him off ebay, and received 1 bag in the mail two weeks later. I figured it was one 3g bag instead of the three 1g bags i was expecting.

Instead pic related. Fuck you man.

Wanna cum on those lips.

She told me about it and pointed out what to do. And 2 out of 7 positions they had left were at her location, and 3 of the positions are more suited for people with less experience.

As in, I can navigate my way through Rome or Paris just fine without getting in trouble. Amsterdam is laughable nowadays.

Do not put an inexperienced driver in that situation, shit will suck.

AND at the interview they literally wrote down "is friends with".

Was nervous as fuck though, I nearly snorted 100mg mdma beforehand. Not even kidding.

And I smoked around 14 cigars the hour before.

wow will somebody help all u guys talk here about your dicks and trannies what the fuck is this crap

Same here bro, they'd look pretty good around my penor

It came double bagged, so this is the exact same bag with nothing in it.

So in the end I got 1.887g when I paid for 3g.

I imagine it will as I don't desire the sickness

Jajajaja why not

thats fucked

where do you think you are?

Inject 2g tren into your neck pls

I was just curious.
I don't short change people. I ALWAYS overfill the bags. Open a dispute on eBay if you are having issues.
P.S. That isn't one of my bags. My bags weigh more than that.

This is what I received. 1.887 grams is the net contents of the bag. These bags clearly match the ones you have there

Forgot pic.

I made a refund request on ebay. Dont fuck around if you made a mistake fine, but I paid for 3 grams and received less than 2!

And the eBay scamming begins