be 184lb

> be 184lb
> finally able to bench own weight for reps
> weight self
> 190lb
> mfw

Did you actually put 184 lbs on the bar?

Bar is 45. Put 140 on it so 185 total.

You'll reach bw bp in a week. Oh no.

fuck off dude, I did not invite you to make sarcastic statements in my thread.

Probably not. It took 10 months to go 135 to 185. So it'll probably take a month.
> mfw I bench 190 but then weigh 195

Is this a feels thread?? Imma post feels anyways cuz I needa get this off my chest

>talking to qt girl for 3 months now
>creampie her multiple times
>do really love my dovey shit together when we have sex
>she's told me she really likes me a lot and loves the way I make her feel
>tell her I like we as well and enjoy spending time with her
>despite all off that we are just a FWB type deal cause she has a job interview in a different state and I dont think she wasn't to get to attached incase she gets the job and has to move
>shes currently at the job interview in a different state and if she gets said job she will be moving to that state in a few weeks
>I'm sitting here waiting for that text that's either gonna say She got the job or she didn't..

Fuck bros I haven't been this happy in a long ass time.. Like I'll be happy if she gets it but at the same time I don't want her to bros...

This makes me happy.

>Lifting 5 months
>Benching that much

Shame on your name

Fuck off normie

But why can't you just drive the distance to go be with her say, every weekend?

I still Look better than you breh

Because breh as much as I like her and stuff idk I just don't think I could see myself doing that.. I mean yeah maybe if we were dating for a year or so but we've only known eachother for 3 months

Congrats. It may have to do with the fact that I do cardio. I eat 4000kcal+ a day but I think it may not be enough

I know these feels friend. When I hit 215 bench I thought I had finally benched my bodyweight. Weighed myself and was a 217. Was a terrible blow.

If it's not worth the effort to literally go the distance, why feel sad?

I've always found it astounding that 5 more pounds would make that much of a difference. I can max at 460, and I could swear if I put 465 on there I could probably do it. But I know that isn't the case.

I mean I don't think driving 3 states over is practical.. I could see if it was one state..

I've been lifting for about 10-11 months inconsistently.
I weigh around 73kg and can bench around 70kg 3x5

Are these numbers normal or am I a low test faggot?

And intuitively 5 lb shouldn't make a difference at that point because that's a 1% increase in weight. Maybe it's more psychological than weight related? Maybe that 1% is psyching you out?

>counting the bar

> not counting the weight of the grips
> not counting weight of arms
> not counting air resistance
> not counting light that hits the weights
> not accounting for the gravity of moon on bar
> not accounting for elevation
> not accounting for humidity
> not accounting for region-specific gravity
> not accounting for gradient vector of earth rotation based on longitude
> Not accounting for radioactive decay of carbon-6
Wew lad I bet you don't even know how much you bench.

Spotted the dyel

>talking to my friend
>ask him about how much he squats
>he starts adding his bodyweight and the weight of the bar

>tfw i only bench 100lb

the weight of the bar counts though

Just cut carbs and sodium for a couple of days and you'll lose 5lbs of water weight.

I know that feeling

>can only bench 115 for 5
>been stuck at this for almost 3 weeks

That's fine dude. I looked like a jew who escaped the gas chamber three years ago. After joining the military I started lifting and got stronger. Learned about nutrition and got even stronger. I'm in college now and I often see guys doing 95 lbs and part of me wants to go and congratulate them for lifting. We all start somewhere.