My bitch of a health nut gf is telling me to switch from white rice to brown rice

My bitch of a health nut gf is telling me to switch from white rice to brown rice

Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

fnic.nal.usda.gov/food-composition/macronutrients
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25143474
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
jbc.org/content/87/3/651.full.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160113160657.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805714/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19335713
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257631/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21947646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she switched from white dick to brown dick.

>Not eating whole grain rice

>eating white rice in the first place

What?

Cup of white rice: 0.6g fiber
Cup of brown rice: 3.5g fiber
Quit being an autist and listen to her.

BECAUSE SHE SWITCHED FROM WHITE TO BROWN DICK

>gf
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG REEEEEE

>OP in charge of nutrition

IDK why landwhales are even on this board.

>

thanks for giving me a laugh, cuck

Fitness is like 5% diet, 5% science, 90% genetics. Ignore that idiot.

>fiber
>being this autistic
White rice is good for u nigger stfu

>5% science
>90% another science
You're a fucking idiot.

I was speaking loosely. You and OP's gf would make an amazing couple.

>HURR I DON'T NEED FIBER EVEN THOUGH ITS A MACRO
Why do you do this to us, summer?

>fiber is good for you meme

if you think you need fiber you're a stupid ass backward retarded redneck who has no autonomy and doesn't know how to research scientific literature by himself.

there is literally no need for fiber nor is it inherently good for you, fuck off.

DELET THIS

you are fucking retarded.

I'm guessing that primitive humans in their natural habitat would avoid fiber. Why? Think about what happens when you take a shit. If your feces is quite hard, you will wipe and there won't be any shit on the toilet paper. If it's the consistency that is considered "normal" today, then you end up with lots of shit encrusted around your anus which takes effort to wipe off even with all the fancy commercial toilet papers today.

Do you think that ancient humans, before the invention of toilet paper, walked around with massive amounts of shit encrusted around their anuses all day?

>but m-muh genetics
Go eat another doughnut, fatso.

She's not even Asian, the fuck does she know about rice?

kek, 10-1 your shits have the heat and consistency of lava.

It's not a macro for humans. Technically they are carbs, but humans aren't herbivores, we can't digest fiber. I mean, human-wise, that's the whole point of fiber, but it provides no calories to humans.

>Genetics means science
wow, you are dumb

What did he mean by this?

Macronutrients are any molecules we need large amounts of to function properly.
fnic.nal.usda.gov/food-composition/macronutrients
Fiber keeps your digestive system healthy, weather or not all the fatass retards in this thread agree.

FPBF

Even fucking obligate carnivores like cats will eat some grasd to provide fibre in their digestive system.

>Avoid fibre for no wipe shits

Lmao

There are studies that show an inverse relationship between fiber consumption and life expectancy

Brown rice is objectively better than white rice in every way.

How MUCH better is debatable.

Huge faggot detected.

Go home /r9k/

Shit dude, every time i eat brown rice it turns my intestines into a clowns balloon animal. Keep that shit to yourself, thank you very much.

Either way it provides no calories, and isn't essential. It's useful, but not essential. Much like meat.

purple rice is best

/Thread

It doesn't take on other flavors as readily, and because it has more flavor of its own, it doesn't pair as well with as many things. It also doesn't have as many textural variations possible. But yeah, it's nutritionally much better.

Life expectancy is not "mortality", you fucking idot.

is she your mom?

why do you care what she has to say

Eating too much white is actually bad for you. But it only hurts you if eat the amount Samurai did in the Edo period.

>GI health isn't essential
>i don't need it if it doesn't give me calories
Are you baiting, or just new as fuck?

Neither. Non-essential doesn't mean non-important. Hunter-gatherers in arctic climates eat close to no fiber if at all, and the reason they don't get to live to 70 is medicine, not nutrition, showing that fiber is not essential for human life. It increases the quality of life, yes, but lackthereof won't kill you.

what's up sheep?

>Sixty-three cases of idiopathic constipation .. were enrolled into the study

>Patients .. were asked to go on a no fiber diet for 2 weeks.

>Thereafter, they were asked to reduce the amount of dietary fiber intake [from baseline] to a level that they found acceptable.

>At 6 months:

>41 patients remained on a no fiber diet
>16 on a reduced fiber diet
>6 resumed their high fiber diet for religious or personal reasons
>Patients who stopped or reduced dietary fiber had significant improvement in their symptoms while those who continued on a high fiber diet had no change.

>Of those who stopped fiber completely, the bowel frequency increased from one motion in ~3.75 days to one motion in per day;

>Those with reduced fiber intake had increased bowel frequency from a mean of one motion per ~4.19 days to one motion per ~1.9 days

>Those who remained on a high fiber diet continued to have a mean of one motion per ~6.83 days before and after consultation.

>For no fiber, reduced fiber and high fiber groups, respectively, symptoms of bloating were present in 0%, 31.3% and 100% (P < 0.001) and straining to pass stools occurred in 0%, 43.8% and 100% (P < 0.001).

>ONCLUSION: Idiopathic constipation and its associated symptoms can be effectively reduced by stopping or even lowering the intake of dietary fiber.

>Symptoms of abdominal pain only improved in patients who stopped fiber completely while those who continued on a high fiber diet or reduced fiber diet did not show any improvement

Reference:
Ho, K.-S. et al., 2012.
Stopping or reducing dietary fiber intake reduces constipation and its associated symptoms.
World Journal of Gastroenterology: WJG, 18(33), pp.4593–4596.
Available at: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/

>CONCLUSION: Idiopathic constipation and its associated symptoms can be effectively reduced by stopping or even lowering the intake of dietary fiber.
Idiopathic constipation is shitting 3 times a week or less, you actual retard.

So yeah, I guess you don't need to eat fiber if you shit once a week, fuckwit.

did you read the study? fiber was causing the constipation you retard.

DELETE THIS

>people will say shit this retarded to not eat vegetables
Fuck off, summer

So again, is there any reason to choose white rice over brown rice other from the me with the white color before better?

List annon. Your gf is right.

Carbs consist of 3 main catagories. complex, simple and sugar.

Brown rice is a complex carb which fills you up longer and more effectively digested by the body vs white rice, which is a simple carb.

pretty sure this is in the sticky, but you need to google this sort of shit user.

>he actually believes vegetables are required

post yfw you discover you can live well and healthy eating only meat

>Two normal men volunteered to live solely on meat for one year
>became healthier than basically 99% of americans

jbc.org/content/87/3/651.full.pdf

oh shiiiit nigga, i guess i better eat those damn vegetables huh

choose the one you like the most.

white is tastier and doesn't remind me of niggers, so i usually eat that.

plus, white rice + salmon + cream cheese = happiness.

>I enjoy my haemmorhoids.

how does it feel to be a retarded sheep while i have perfect clean wipe shits without eating fiber?

>brown rice other from the me with the white color before better

Maybe you don't even realize if you wiped properly because you use your black hand to wipe you brazilian monkey

>can't win an argument based on scientific literature
>resort to ad hominem

i'm also 90% sure even though i'm a monkey, i'm richer and have a better looking GF than you.

i also live in front of the beach. get fucked.

It helps you shit, retard.

another retard. here you go:

Y u mad tho?

Except that it actually provides some calories, depending on the fiber type. Something like 2cal per gram

>has to resort to semantics and misapplied statistics to pussyfoot around the fact that fiber is good for you
Kek, I'll bet you also buy the infowars fluoride remover.

>semantics
>misapplied statistics

never resorted to either of those, dumbass.

there is LITERALLY no hard scientific evidence that fiber is required, nor good for you.

instead of shitposting, how about you post some studies defending your fiber stained shit.

>i'm also 90% sure even though i'm a monkey, i'm richer and have a better looking GF than you.

woah woah woah, why are you attacking me dude? i just stated a fact

Look at
You raging autist.
The fact that a no fiber diet cures constipation in those that literally cannot shit is just as useless in proving you don't need it as your two dudes who were basically on keto.

Your knowledge of both average diets and what they should entail is absolute shit. Go be a worthless frogposter on /r9k/ instead.

Underrated

I ain't reading this thread

What's the tl;dr... is white better ?

Brown.
Unless you're a pussy faggot that needs everything to be mushy and tasteless.

are you baiting?
that study doesn't prove shit as it doesn't have control over any other important variables besides fiber.

if you want to play the "link shitty studies game" i'm up for it.

still waiting for you to post a study that shows fiber is actually required or is good for you.

burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

have fun dying early user

>posts study with two participants
>bitches about experimental control
Every fucking turn of searching "fiber and health", you're told to eat fiber
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160113160657.htm

>Vitamin C isn't essential! The Eskimos didn't have it and their teeth are fine!

try this one user

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

next time post SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE, that shitty article you posted was not that.

I'm about to go drop a couple grand on getting your ip and finding you dude, back the fuck up.

K

also, the study of 2 people was posted to prove that you don't need vegetables.

when your diet is ONLY meat there are very few dietary or physiological variables that will go into play towards proving if it is damaging to you or not.

i'm not saying vitamin C isn't essential as well, in fact eating only meat you get enough levels of vitamin c.

glucose competes with vit C for absorption, you really think that when you drink that orange juice you're abosrbing all the vitamin c in it?

kek...

>observational studies
>doesn't take anything else in consideration but fiber intake

great study m8. sure is worth something in the scientific community

>when your diet is ONLY meat there are very few dietary or physiological variables that will go into play towards proving if it is damaging to you or not.

literalautism.txt
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805714/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19335713
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257631/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21947646

This no fiber meme better be a fucking summer phenomenon.

FPBP lmao im dead senpai

Jasmine rice OP. You'll never go back

just how watery are your shits user? does it take you 30 minutes just to spew out your diarrhea?

>eating Muslim food
Wew

Lol pageet and José are both fucking your girl.

TOP KEK
O
P
K
E
K

>eat veggies and other fibre-rich food
>messy, irregular shits and smelly farts
>eat tiny amounts of fibre-rich food
>only ever wipe once to be 100% sure there's no shit
>zero farts
>regular morning and evening stool

I've made my choice long ago. Fuck fibres.

the meme is needing fiber you autistic little shit

>A Prospective Study of Long-term Intake of Dietary Fiber and Risk of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis

did you even read this meta-analysis? there is literally nothing at all that would be called HARD EVIDENCE. even the people who did the meta-analysis say so.

read the fucking study next time.

>Health benefits of dietary fiber.
lol. listing all these indirect non-controlled effects of fiber which are not caused by fiber itself.

talking as if cholesterol is bad, i mean, what are trigs, amirite?

talking as if improving glycemia couldn't be fixed by not eating shit.

there is literally nothing said in that study that shows that fiber is required. every single benefit it showed fiber bringing can also be achieved without eating fiber, mainly by fixing your fucking diet which is more important.

if you want to be optimistic, i'd say this study shows that fiber is a good palliative for people who can't eat properly

>Effects of Dietary Fiber and Its Components on Metabolic Health

from the study: >Women who consumed increased levels of fiber tended to also have a decreased consumption of dietary fat

that is supposed to be a good thing? what a fucking joke of a meta-analysis.

>Benefits of dietary fiber in clinical nutrition.
literally nothing in the abstract, besides the information that they summarize different fibers.

you need to read the studies before posting them user.

I'd go vegan for that ass. No lie.

and you're not listening to her why?

sub for couscous instead because there's no such thing as too much protein in your life.

> not getting fiber

It's like you want to have a terrible life and also die from some bowel related disease.

This may be the dumbest post I've ever seen on fit.

my shits come out perfect according to the bristol chart

type4 clean wipe masterrace reporting in.

post yfw you fell for the "you have to eat fiber" meme

>after being presented 5 studies heavily showing correlation between improved health and fiber consumption, the benefits are "noise in the metadata"

You are actually retarded. All it took to convince you that eating it was bad was literally a study talking about eating less fiber to fix severe constipation.

Off my board, kiddo

S-SHUT UP!! Y-YOU NEED F-FIBER!!!

>off my board, kiddo
>nothing personnel, kid

Shoo shoo hemorhoid goblin

>worthless frog poster on /r9k/

ew a normie

also, i never said it was bad, you huge illiterate faggot.

Then eat your fiber, faggot.

i don't need, so i don't eat it.

kek, enjoy your hemmies and decimated gut flora