youtube.com/watch?v=dAuh3lfaqMs
youtube.com/watch?v=otbtudYzbGI
youtube.com/watch?v=Idf_H59f5i8
instagram.com/p/BHAKd0my-F8/?taken-by=jeffnippard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>festival edition
FUAAAARRRK
youtube.com/watch?v=A8hvlaiAsmE

Next year will be my year lads. I will have a job to save up some ££, have more mass and maybr cut below 12%

This senpai. Didn't have the dosh for festival tickets this year and I'm like 2% bf higher than I want to be atm so my current plan is to work a chitton and to lean bulk (500 cal surplus 6 days a week then PSMF on my 1 rest day) til around next April/May then go full suicide cut (PSMF with 15 minutes of HIIT and at least an hour of LISS every training day whilst on DNP and ECA with a carb refeed to +100 cals on my rest day) until I drop down to at least 8% and maintain from there.

That's gonna be quite the cut. How much experience do you have with DNP?

you seem to have your shit in check, a word of warning though, 8% is a bitch to maintain, a couple of days in succession where you aren't completely centred around your diet and you could potentially shoot up to 10% immediately

None whatsoever but I get the hang of things easily and have already done a ton of reading into it as well as into bicycling supplements which I don't plan on using for at least another year

>Tfw no aesthetic crew to go to festivals with.
>Tfw no festivals in my area.

Living up north is suffering.

fuaaaaaaa

My lifts are decent, not great. 140 195 225 315 for reps

>A
Bench 3x3
DB row 3x8
The press 3x8
~25-30 pullups
DB bench 3x10
Squat/dead/lunges
Facepull 3x10
Hammer curl 3x10

>B
3x3 the press
~25-30 pullups
3x10 DB bench
3x8 DB row
Squat/dead/lunge
2x10 lateral raise SS 2x10 rear delt fly
Cable fly 3x10

Alternate 3x a week

Same here fellow brah

Closest to me is Evolve in Antigonish or Ile Sonique in Montreal.

Evolve is a fucking shit-show and idk if I can handle Quebec without killing someone tbqh

Why is there the dichotomy between Aesthetics and Strength?

My main goal is, sincerely, not to have to spend hours at the doctor with 50. (I'm 30, not a 21yo virgin now. Let's be honest, the women like it as soon as you're thin with broader shoulders than 90% of other men.)

Being flexible is more important than big arms to me. What would I have to adjust to integrate this perspective?
Not like I'm clueless, but what I do now is far removed from an Aesthetics-crew clique, and I miss the social motivating aspect.

Idk im 30 and i do both. Tbh i never got the aesthetics until i started lifting heavy af

Sure you have to incorporate isolations, but the majority (75% roughly) of my gym time is still the big 4

Train hard and good look on your bulk bro, make sure you're also work on your social and brain gains too. It's only a matter of time. We're gonna make it bro

>social and brain gains
I've got brain gains sorted out, social gains are mostly there but do you (or anyone else ITT) think it'd be worth getting into PUA on top of bodybuilding?

>you will never look like this

>PUA
it's better to just read up on game/seduction in general. That way you know what to do after you get the number

I've heard The Game by Neil Strauss is a good book

Have you heard the good news about starting strength brother.

will have my first festival this summer in July. Looking lean and happy with my cut, already got a lot of mires when I went out at a beach town last week.

>PUA
Just be a normal human bean.

It really depends on how far gone you are, like for me i finished high school with absolutely no clue how to interact with women and certainly not how to make a move. If you're in my position or you're just trying to improve you can use PUA as a crutch but nothing more, use what you read as a framework to build your own personality around. It will teach you the basics. The more natural ("you") the approach is the better. Also it improves your inner state of mind, helps you to rationalise and feel less anxious/nervous when interacting with women and very soon tfw no gf, won't be a feel.

Read Mark mansons models and book of pook they are god tier for PU. Also watch simple pick up on youtube some of thier advice is very good but treat it with a pinch of salt. Read other books like How to win freinds and influence people, no more mr nice guy and watch videos like Charisma on command on youtube, this will inprove your overall day to day interactions with eveybody and help to make you more charismatic and charming.

Will dropping my bf will make me look more aesthetic?

Anyone else on that fuccboi level?
>ohp 1pl8
>bench, squat, dead all 2pl8
Aayyyy

>dead 2pl8

How and why? Deads are fun as fuck.

damn zyzz was good looking
(n-no homo)

No but at least you won't be gay anymore

*no hetero

where to cop those shorts

In a thread a few days ago, someone told me that Greyskull LP does wonders for aesthetics while also providing strength. Is this true?

hit legs for the first time in almost three weeks, thank god i can still squat my working set. mixing sports and leg day can be a bitch. how is summer affecting your routine Veeky Forums?

Can't find the exact ones but Shavershian Fitness and Big Red Apparel both sell shorts that are the exact same but with their own logos on instead of the one that the shorts in that picture have,

Besides getting harsher on my cut and lowering the amount of D3 I supplement it isn't really desu

Fuuuuaaaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=yhx_KE1vlog

>always wake up lean

What to work on brahs? supposed to be a deadlift day today

I fuaaaarkin loooooove deadlifts

this post doesn't make any sense to me. are you looking at water weight gain and calling it bf%?

chest, brah

fuuuarkin sick kunt

But im flexxin lats.. I feel like my chest is too developped already

Kys attention seeking fag

Umm no

Kek they all look dyel af.

nope, they are actually not as good as the rest of your body, nothing that some more benching wont solve

Does tanning help bacne or should I just hop on accutane?

>Aesthetics general
>Hey guys am I aesthetic
>"KYS FAG"

2eros newfaggot

sup boys, melbourne aus, is there any good festivals around now that stereo and future are gone?

Is PPL best for aesthetics?

If you're natty yes

get on accutane during autumn/winter instead (well depending on where you live) since you're not allowed to be out in the sun during the cure

RSD
Will get your sex life where you want it to be, and help you be more fulfilled overall.

Duly noted. I didn't think really big pecs were that aesthetic tho, thought they looked better a bit flat imho

They are gay

For the PPL routine, do you just do the same push, pull, or leg workouts each respective day or have sonething like:
Push A
Pull A
Legs A
Push B
Pull B
Legs B
Rest

Where A and B are different workouts.

Please guide me on where to start/what to read and watch from RSD man

What's with Aussies and there garbage festivals?

I do:
Push A (bench focus)
Pull A (deadlift focus)
Legs (squat focus)
Push B (OHP focus)
Pull B (barbell row focus)
Legs (squat focus)
I know some versions do the first 3 heavy and the second 3 light (or vice versa), some do like I have but with a Legs B focusing on front squats and some do the same PPL twice in a week.

I've been strength training fit a year with SS and Texas method and have made some impressive size gains. Wyatt sit of accessories would you add to become a sick cunt?

so far I've been hitting bis and Tris with curls and cables, but what else should I work on that's missed in a strength routine?

>what should I work on

getting that """""""""tattoo"""""""""" removed

Next summer I am unironically going to Thailand for three weeks. Mostly to train muay thai but also to fuck some sluts I guess.

>Veeky Forumsizen goes to thailand

that doesnt end well

i know

i was 16, drunk af and wanted to fuck the girl who did the tattoo >

Heard they have some awesome spas with saunas. You should get into that too.

I'm not on steroids nor do I have a congenital heart condition. ;)

Is pic related aesthetic?

What the fuck is with that facial expression?

It's the face gains you make on a cycle of OJ and BOT

Pajeet in the back is picking up sloots

Tanning should help a lot

>what to work on
Try training your chest for once srs I can barely see that chit

>I feel like my chest is too developped already

my chest is srsly not that bad... it's becuase im flexing my lats, srs

Pic related is how a good chest should look

can you get a chest like that natty with just benchpress?

Lot better than first pics but still need to work it

nigga that is god damn steve cook, not natty at all.

How would Push A and Push B differ for you? Just Bench first on A and OHP afterwards? Then for B do OHP first, then Bench?
I do the main heavy compounds for each movement first followed by a couple accessories.
I'm doing mine just Bench then OHP for each push day. Then deadlift-->row for pull and squats for legs.

Heavy bench for sets of 5 then lighter OHP for sets of 8 on A and vice versa for B

This pic you replied to is like 6 months ago, the other one is this morning. Like i said, when flexing lats your pecs sometimes look small.

How does one get Chadsthetic?

You wouldn't happen to be on that PPL from leddit, would you?

Yeah I'm running it until I hit 1/2/3/4 then I'll switch to coolcicada's PPL

Hey lads do you think this is alright? I'd ask routine general but then a trap would tell me to do a power lifting routine.
AxxBxCx
A:
Bench 5x5
Chin 3x8-12
Squat 5x5
Row 3x8-12
Face-pulls 3x10-18
B:
OHP 5x5
Row 5x5
Bench 3x8-12
Face-pulls 3x10-18
Calf raises 3x8-15
C:
Dead 1x5
OHP 3x8-12
Chin 5x5
Lateral raises 3x8-15
Calf raises 3x8-15

That basically is a powerlifting routine

Dieting for aesthetics:
youtube.com/watch?v=dAuh3lfaqMs
youtube.com/watch?v=otbtudYzbGI
youtube.com/watch?v=Idf_H59f5i8

Supposed to be a hybrid because I do need to get my lifts up a bit before I go full out hypertrophy. Is it decent?

That looks like ICF.

If you want a hybrid do Reg Park's 5x5, Greyskull LP or leddit PPL

same

I'm 5'6 how do I into music festivals

Don't bother, not even joking if you're below 5'10" and want to bodybuild you should go for the mass monster look rather than the aesthetic look. The reverse is true for over 5'10".

yeah I'm going for jeff nippard mode
instagram.com/p/BHAKd0my-F8/?taken-by=jeffnippard

What's a good aesthetics routine for a beginner

Reg Park's beginner's 5x5

danke

Just need a tan and then I think I'm set

I've always loved EDM and now that I'm finally living on the west coast I told myself I'll be able to catch some of these on person rather than online, but haven't gone to my first one yet.

Can anyone aware of me the best annual (or any really) ones I should look out for??

You just missed out on edc. Look for any insominac or hardfest events. The next big rave you probably want to go to next is beyond wonderland

went for an easy push day but still got an insane chest pump

yes i am

ew dont mistake me for those flthy muslims. im a white man. pic related, my ex. i may be white but i fuck all races.