REVOLUTIONARY DIET (maybe?)

So I am wanting to have some criticism/help with this unconventional diet concept I have.

In an effort to lose weight I've been contemplating my diet and I am pondering this if you will humor me for a moment.

Essentially I was wanting to puree ingredients for my full nutritional needs throughout the day and eat and or drink it with some other type of low carb food to help me hold off hunger and improve my mood/health.

The idea is to find out what portions of what I need to balance my daily diet and then puree it and drink it and condition myself to accept this lifestyle so I no longer crave bullshit foods or anything unhealthy for me and completely cut it out of my life.

TL;DR
>half tomato, half jalapeno pepper, clove of garlic, Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Eggplant, Kale, 1 raw egg,
>drink this
>sob
>continue with my day
>drink another liquid meal for lunch and these can be paired with nuts or dried fruits for flavor/chasers
>have regular dinner
>rinse repeat
>never worry about nutrition again and eventually ween myself off any food other than my futuristic nutrition paste
>shit liquid constantly

How do I solve some of the following problems I fear I will face with this diet?

>Bowel Trouble
>Flavor/Texture improvements
>cost effectiveness
>proper nutritional balance
>I know more about nutrition than average ameriburger but not a whole lot
>should I mix with juice?
>being depressed for lack of food variety bc brainwashed to crave sugar by gubmint.

Stats:
6'1
240 lbs
strongfat
>pectusexcavatum
>flatfeet
>genetic nightmare for congenital problems lol

Just trying to improve my happiness and health overall but I have this cool idea for this unconventional diet and I approach all my problems in life from creative angles thats why my father left.

>and I approach all my problems in life from creative angles thats why my father left.

wat? Have a you op for being completely sad and retarded.

pls respond

OP we are literally the exact same body type

i can strongly recommend anything "vince gironda"

his cut diet (not the maximum definition diet) is basically his version of a protein shake (eggs and half and half) for breakfast and to sip throughout the day, and two salads (with eggs as the source of protein) but the salads can be as big as you want. this is the least amount of nutrients i would eat on a cut

ive tried juice fasting, which is very similiar to what you are saying. it takes like 8 apples to get a glass of apple juice. your food bill is going to skyrocket if you do what you say.

further the diet i gave you (get his book unleashing the wild physique) addresses all of your concerns

Listen here comrade,

Do you want to be in super great shape?

Do you wish to impress your grandmother with your good looks and hope that village whore offers her gulag for you to partake in?

Then look no farther my friend, for I have a great diet plan for you to impress your mother.

It is called Vodka and bread.

What does pureeing your food achieve other than making meals a miserable experience and hastening your journey to suicide?

Just eat less, and eat better. It is not at all complicated, and you don't benefit by making it so.

OP here thanks for that advice I will definitely look into that. Price is definitely an issue I'm only 22 and I don't make dick and living on muh own.

you forgot about the sausage comrade

What makes you think it would reduce cravings for shit food? If anything, it'll increase them. You've basically reinvented soylent but shitter.

The idea is to condense all my meals and make it more convenient to prepare so I can live life like the jetsons or ppl on star trek. Changing the world to be a better place.

Adding an extra step to food preparation makes it more convenient? Replacing food with nutrient-paste makes the world a better place? I think you'd be a lot better off learning to cook two or three decently healthy meals that you actually enjoy.

>the idea is to condense all my meals
>more convenient to prepare

Condense them in a Tupperware
I don't see how having to gather a bunch of food and then having the extra step of blending the food together is convenient. This idea sounds disgusting just throw all the vegetables in like a freezer bag and eat it throughout the morning and drink only the stupid egg.

Nice blog post

Why don't you just meal prep on a free day? That's gotta be less unpleasant. But whatever continue your development of adult baby food or whatever.

Tbf fats eat this kinda thing up. If he could make it and market it like a jetsons food that makes you lose weight fatties will hop on this meme train for a minute and op could make money selling like a week's worth at a time.
No repeat customers because the idea is stupid but you get my point
Hell look at the juicing craze and those naked fruit drinks people pay out the ass for

But what I'm talking about is weighing this against preparing a meal not just eating the food raw because that would overall be more cumbersome and not something you can carry with you throughout the day and less appetizing. You can't shotgun full fruits and vegetables like a pure god. I'm trying to explain in the future we wont even have teeth because robots and machines puree all our food. I'm just trying to be a pioneer.

I don't get a free day and in the future people don't have to prepare anything they have replicators for that.

This guy gets it holy shit bro you get understand my mission.

I was another poster ITT that said it was dumb. I don't think it's viable because people enjoy eating, and people that actually know how to eat well AND nutritious will know it's a meme. But you could make some money on it is what I'm saying. You're idea is like a meme juice scam.

Scamming idiots out of money is a time honoured tradition, but OP described it as a diet for himself, not a shady business idea.

You know you'll still have to cook the food, right? Because just mashing it up doesn't do that. And again, your idea sounds revolting. I like soup, but I don't want every meal to be soup. Your future is a nightmarish dystopia.

>
its called Nutrisystem

Is this a bait? If not read the sticky and come back in 3 years.
Garlic with berries... this nigga...

looks like my gf

iits just what i know from the jetsons man and ye I wanted to test my diet out on meself but I also consider it marketable to other fats

There isn't much I dont put garlic on I'm wario.

my demographic

Who's that semen demon?

look up soylent, some dude already had this idea op. you can just go and buy it