How many of you are unsuccessful at dating just because your social circle sucks

How many of you are unsuccessful at dating just because your social circle sucks

How does it feel when you walk around and you see hot girls sitting outside in bars with their boyfriends and their alpha friends and their hot girlfriends. And then you see hot girls in your dating apps and wanna ask them out knowing that that will not be the scene with you. Unless you are in years 1-2 of your phd chances are good your social circle is in existent dice you have lost all communication with people in your department. Now all you do is say hi and nod at them when you see them around but because of competition you no longer talk to them. If you are in years 1-2 then you are likely "friends" with either international students who can't put together a complete sentence in English and need everything explained to them or with socially awkward skinny Americans. You think the hot girl from the dating app and her friends will want to hang out with your crowd?

Does my description capture your situation nicely? Discuss.

what a melt

I don't have a social circle. I don't fuck with anyone.

I go downtown alone and talk to people
it's p fun desu

Ayyy

My main group of friends are massive virgins who literally have to leave the bar if girls sit next to us at any point.

My dating is fine though.

How do you meet grills

After college my social circle has died down. Dated a girl for almost 2 years and mostly hung out with her friends. After the break up i lost her, and all of her friends. 2 of my best friends live multiple states away now, 1 is a nurse who is always busy, other lives 1.5 hours away and is into completely different stuff than me so we see eachother maybe once every 1-2 months.

if it wasnt for family, id spend 90% of my days alone. Right now im at 50%. I reconnected with this really hot younger girl but shes obnoxious as fuck. shes alright when we drink together tho. Hoping to really get to know her circle cause most of them are hot too.

>moved to new city
>no friends except one guy who moved here a couple years before me

>tfw make a couple friends through work and through guy I know

I didn't realize how easy it was, you just have to put yourself out there

Most people want friends too. Like it literally isn't that hard just try

how are you me?

College was the biggest thing for me since you can usually identify the girls who don't have any friends in the class and start talking to them.

Talking to girls whilst going out for drinks is also good, especially if you have a friend who already knows them since you've got a way in and a mutual friend for the Facebook add.

>be powerbottom homo
>interests and profession leads me to acquire an extremely high standard and towards a career that has literally zero homo population
>still an anal virgin
Lmao you can't make this shit up

I don't have a social circle because I hate everyone.

Humans are retards, I'd much rather spend my time alone and doing what I enjoy.

Why are you communicating with us then?

I think I just fucked up with a girl. It started out nice we talked over text and all but then I asked if she would like to do something and whats her number, and got ignored immediatly. Wat do? We were talking over snapchat, i dont have her number and we dont know each other that well

No I have a hot girlfriend and a large circle of friends

This place is pretty good for learning about your hobbies and everyone is anonymous so I don't REALLY have to interact with anyone.

That's about it really.

But she seems to be into me though.

FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALFAG

how did you ask for her number? And you dont ask girls things. You tell them what youre going to do.

example of asking: Hey whats your number?
example of telling : Give me your number.

Idk. I lost all my friends after high school. I stopped partying and drinking/ smoking weed. All i do now is work my job, workout ,readbooks,play vidya rarley,and grill food when its nice outside. I enjoy nothing else. Im only 22 but at this point my dream od havinf a cute wife have basiclly died. I hate most women there shamless whores and there jusgemental as fuck. Omg what you love to do xxxxx what the fuck well that gay i want to watch the bachlor so no you cant do xxxxxx cause you have to watch garbage tv with me. Also the fact that i live in bumfuck nowhere and the only place to meet girls is at bars is a big problem. I dont drink so why would i go to a bar?

Sorry you hate yourself user. Try to cheer up and not take things so seriously, you can come and have fun with the rest of us.

You won't believe how many times I've hear people tell me this.

Not him but through Uni, work functions, go to parties and bars.

Social gains are like muscle gains. As a dyel you didnt walk into the gym and start repping lmao2pl8 bench. There's no shortcuts but slow, hard work. Just like you aren't going to start picking up chicks by following some list of tips to become "Chad".

Start by having basic social interactions with strangers. Smile at people as you go about your day and make small talk. Most people welcome these small social interactions. You'd be surprised how much you can brighten someone's day just by smiling at them.

Then step it up, go to a cafe and have a conversation with the waiter about anything. Give a girl a compliment while making small talk.

Then once you are more comfortable focus on making friends, both male and female. Then once you are comfortable forming relationships with people you don't know start making advances on girls. Expect to be rejected!

Embrace it. Realise that it doesn't matter, your self-worth as person is entirely independent of anything external. If you think that you are good enough you will be. People pick up on confidence and make assumptions about you.

Girls will see you at parties talking to everyone, having people come up to you to say 'hi' and introduce you to people. All of a sudden, you are "Chad".

When it gets tough just remember, "only he is lost, who gives himself up as lost."

You sound like a pedo. Man cant wsit to meet all these young girls. Literally you

>p fun
I like that user

pretty sure she has a boyfriend

im 24. shes 21. not sure how that qualifies me as a pedo.

>Does my description capture your situation
>Extremely specific situation about being in a PhD program

Anyway bruh sounds like a you problem. Sounds like you got into a shit lab group.

The people I worked with in my lab were all normal people with different social circles outside the lab.

And why do you think you can't talk to people in your department?

>College graduate
>Social circle is dudes from college
>Aside from two guys who have girlfriends, it's all dudes
>We do stuff together, mostly bars
>But it's all dudes

It's just dudes all the way down. And I'm great friends with them, I like them, but I have no idea how I'm going to meet someone who isn't a dude.

Are they outgoing at all? You always have to find that one guy who is great at meeting new people. Ive got a few like that who can just talk to anyone and make them join our group at the bar. The best one in my group has a wife. He goes up and talks to random girls with her and they both wingman us.

S-skype?

I'm 25 dating a 21 yr old

She's not obnoxious tho

Sry i asume everyone here is 18 at the oldest.

I have a friend whos 21 and shes perfectly fine. Its just this particular 21 year old is obnoxious. Spends most of the time taking selfies or complaining about random things.

Yep.

The only way I meet new people are at parties, which I rarely go to anyway because I'm never invited.

I also have the problem of being beta and having literally everyone in my life to be a good beta boy and only date nice girls because 'sex isn't worth it'.
Fuck that, I'm trying to move myself up in the social hierarchy, I don't want to be a beta anymore.

I'm sick of putting so much time and effort into things to just not get any results whatsoever. 3 years of lifting and I still look DYEL. 4 years of breaking out of my shell and I still have nothing to show for it. Years of working on my personality and looks and I receive just as little attention as ever. For so long I've tried growing my friend circle, but nothing changes.

So fuck it.

Are u in il we say p fun

Forgot my password lmao

Learn to appreciate your friends first you sad fuckwit

Sounds good for a pump and dump

i definitely would but id honestly rather keep her as a friend cause at least we do stuff together. Go to ball games, go kayaking, go to bars. Plus shes seeing 2 different guys right now trying to decide which one to go with. Thats part of the immaturity i was talking about. She doesnt sleep with guys outside of relationships but with both guys within the past month shes been naked with and let them stick it in then pushed them off. I dont want anything to do with any of that.

>Graduate high school
>Decide I'm going to the local state school because its cheap and I can continue working during the year
>Gonna graduate with zero debt and some money in savings
feelsgoodman
>All of my friends go out of state or hours north to the big "party school"
>Discover that only rejects go to my cheap school
>Whatever, the classes are nice and I'll graduate early from an accredited uni
>I'll find new friends
>...
>Nobody even remotely interesting at my school
>All the good looking girls left after high school
>All the cool bros I knew left after high school
>I've worked so hard to get in shape and maintain my place on the dean's list
>I feel like Chad on a daily basis while on campus since I actually have my act together
>It's like I have a billion dollars in my checking account, but the store's card machine is down...

I don't know what to do bros. 20 is too damned young to feel like you missed out on a big piece of life..

hey, if it sounds stupid then maybe it is. you big whiny baby

>tfw never even tried to talk to a girl before

It's not even autism, I just have no interest at all.

man I know how you feel. everyone at college is like a retard autist addicted to video games or just has general mental/physical problems.

same, spoke to a couple of sluts back in high school and never had any problems with anxiety or anything, but I've just got no interest to talk to girls, more important shit to care about like making gains and uh, haha...

heh yeah same, just never bothered despite having a 10/10 face and the body of a greek god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>blaming your social circle
That's not the problem, OP. You're just ugly.

xDDD........