This is considered fit in America

This is considered fit in America

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/itsnotsonia/)
instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She only looks bad because you're posting the shop

Post the real one, pic related

Also why does she have chips in her drink?

'MURICA

Looks perfect to me!

Thanks for consuming American media letting them be able to afford all that food
T. Canadian

Probably slices of lemon or something.

No it's not, that's considered shitty life of no worries that people desire

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>those fucking proportions
>smart water
what

this is considered too fit in America, the wheelchair bound general population turn up there noses at a body like this.

GOLEMGETYEGONE

underrated

she looks like the dude from Despicable Me

Actual recent picture of her with 2 fucking vile milkshake smoothie things after a workout.

I don't know, if still fuck her... I wouldn't feel good about it but I'd do nasty things to her.

Like when you wanna eat the greasiest food you can find..

It's that feminism taking affect.

>workout
>just using the gym as a place to text

Kek

is he a very ugly kid or a very short adult?

You fucked it

DAILY REMINDER that BROOKLYN BECKHAM son of DAVID BECKHAM left pic related (instagram.com/itsnotsonia/) for chloe fridge moretz

>She only looks bad because you're posting the shop
Unshooped one is barely any better. In fact, I wouldn't even have noticed it was edited without your comment.

It's the way her clothes are. Her pants is way up there & her shirt is crumpled up

Kek, eye of Horus

Ok, what's the excuse now? Face it man, she's flat, flabby and shapeless.

Jesus-fucking-Christ.

She looks good there

she has a cute face bruh

look at this hottie

>she's flat, flabby and shapeless

so the equivalent to you...what's your excuse

Too tired to work out from fucking your mom so much.

Haha someone kill me now i just want to sleep

the most piggily nose ever

>good

wat

At least you're getting a lot of (You)s. Have another one, m8.

He's a Mexican

dyel hamplanets detected. I bet you also wear a trenchcoat and a fedora when going out

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

If you're gonna fridgemode, fridgemode right.

>some aspie typed this

Thanks bruv

>fit physique
mfw

Nice roidface

Are Brits retarded as fuck or are their standards so low that they rly believe dis is fit

>go to article
>read comments

Even the normies didn't fall for it. CHLOE B T F O

He's not nearly enough of his dad's son

Not qt enough, not roguish enough, not immortal enough.

>merican white girls
>looking like women instead of fridges

just lmao

they are all fat as fuck, go to eastern europe, average girl there would be called "anorexic" in americuck land.

then they have this whole negro culture where they worship fat women.

just lmao at the feminist negro states of americuck

And? Will Smith's son is also like that. Im starting to think it's a trend amongst teens

what are you talking about? what is a trend? having an ugly gf? will smith's son's gf is hot af
instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/

Hodor?

Oink oink im a pig oink oink

Alternatively:

Brr Brr im a fridge brrrrr

>you, tonight

>fantastic shape
>gorgeous figure
>flat stomach
>proceeds to just describe everything she's wearing in the picture that everyone can see

is this what passes for journalism in 2016?

She has the body of a child because she is a child.

Nice dick sucking lips though

You sound like a cuck
Maybe this chick is inseffurable and the son of David Beckham knows better than to put up with some bitch's shit just cause she's pretty
A lesson you all need to learn tbqhfam

Are you telling me that is/was a boy? I don't even like traps but if that is a trap I would destroy it with my penis.

She's 19.

child

As a woman her body is already at her peak, it only goes downhill from here.

Fuck. Already? She was 15 two days ago.

Holly fuck.

Does she have Turner's syndrome or something?

Kek

like that movie Tusk

no tits, confusing body

R E C T A N G L E
E L
C G
T N
A A
N T
G C
L E
E L G N A T C E R

Fuck dude, how do you have clover????? I hate mimi!!!

Never mind I got clover from f-droid.

You've been visited by the "Mexican Gary Coleman Of Disgust."

High test women will cross your path and 'mire your gains, but only if you post:

"DIOS MIO!"

daily mail is hilariously like this

>lectangle
lol

Ayyyy CARUMBA!!!

>daily mail
>journalism
pick one

He means Beckham's son ditched the girl in the pic to go after Chloe.

Hmm wonder why

She's german you faggot shitposte

>Just had a "That's the power of oxyxlean!" moment but with feminism replacing the oxyclean
Time to bust out the photoshop

>If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her
Heart, lungs, pancreas, eyes,, and stomach are all the exact same as a humans so technically you could get away with a decent amount of those if you're interested

Except it isn't original
We did this on /pol/ a few weeks ago

>2 entire lemons in her bottled water
RIP enamel

How could you be this big but not have any tits at all? She literally has mosquito bite nipples.

Underrated

Nice :)

One is coffee other is some shit smoothie

This copy pasta god damn. I got banned by /a/ for doing this but changing chloe to a random anime fags waifu for laughs he ranged then i get a 3 day ban. Fucking bs. Veeky Forums is becoming reddit lite

I hope you don't actually believe this

>becoming

Not really a fan of burger media.

Can anyone tell me why a fatass fridge like her is famous? is it because shes dating some beta underachieving son of an actual celebrity?