When you lie on your resume and they begin asking questions about things you said you could do

>when you lie on your resume and they begin asking questions about things you said you could do

I need to learn Excel and QuickBooks by Monday. How can I accomplish this?

youtube videos

learn excel formulas, play around with fake data

you didnt do shit larping NEET

By leaving Veeky Forums and start to figure it out you dumfuk. 12 hours a day for 2 days will make you pretty comfy with excel

quick books is easy all you do is type in numbers, learn to be smart

The problem is I use Gnu/Linux so I dont have access to excel unless I torrent it and run in a VM

Just say you're only familiar with the 2008 version.

underrated

i lied about working at target and they didn't even ask for a reference from there

i just said it was during the downturn in the company and they were only giving me 5-10 hours a week during uni

they didn't bother asking for a reference from there but wanted references from the other jobs

truth is i was doing fuck all that entire year aside from uni

Soooo do that?

user it's too late, forget about that job, stay home and play vidya, masturbate to asian qts and trade crypto.

Live the dream. Don't work.

I don't want to do that.

You can make a persistent portable windows usb.

>waaaahh i dont waaannnaaaa
Then lose your job you lazy piece of shit, if I could spit on you I would

I wouldn't mind that if you were a girl

Bump pls biz

Kill urself faggot tell them you lied and get fired

someone gave you advice you fucking stupid retarded NEET worthless piece of shit. Guess what? the real worlds tough, it takes effort to succeed. Do this or tell the employer you're unqualified and that you lied but can't continue with your lie any longer.

Wtf normie

How am I suppose to practice anyway fuckin normie

>Excel and QuickBooks
Do you know how easy that shit is? No wonder only 4% of the population is capable of programming.

Just watch a few youtube videos for both just to know where some basic shit is. Then, just tell your boss that you did other shit with excel and don't know how to do whatever he asks of you.

t. Did that for my last 3 jobs and got away with it.

I should add that as long as youre a quick and attentive learner then it wont really matter. just learn the really basic shit like how to create an invoice, or how to start a formula, or where the fucking "save as" button is. Just make sure you don't look like its your first time ever opening a spreadsheet in your life.

Okay thank you ill try it

openoffice? not that all the features are there, but you will not get so profficient to be able to tell the difference

Just use openoffice/libreoffice to learn then. All the functionality and formulas are the same, just minor UI stuff to get used to when switching between them.

Excel is too easy man. Just learn vlookups and sumifs. 1 hr max

Seems really different desu guys. I've had to use excel a few times and I was slow as fuck

Easy shit bro. Imagine lying on your resume, as I did like any sane man, about your data structures knowledge. I have to learn a whole semesters worth of it and Java in 3 weeks. I'm in deep shit here. Im at least a year behind as far as getting better at it

its considered normie behavior to realize you actually have to apply yourself if you want good results? whew lad how far we've fallen

Precisely my dear Watson (normie)

no it doesnt theres people who bought 20k-30k neo at ico that right now is being paid for doing nothing

In the interview I would have said that I prefer using LibreOffice Calc over Excel because Linux superiority, open source, etc. I would also have dropped some buzzwords like Big Data, Python, NumPy, R, pivot tables, macros, sumif, etc to indicate I'm a spreadsheet data guru.

Playbaround with crypto data from exchanges

There are also online versions of Microsoft Office that you can use to practice. They should work in any modern browser. I think there's even a Chrome extension for Excel if you look in the Chrome store.

send me 1 BTC
>duh

meant for OP

Ty

Also make sure you know how to use a pivot table. Any decently skilled Excel user is expected to have this knowledge. In fact you should know how to perform the same operations on data both with and without using pivot tables. There's lots of videos on YouTube that show you how to do this.

Will they test me on it do you think? Or could I learn as I go? What are the most important things I need to know?

Just torrent linda courses

KYS

Are you retarded?
Are you American or sime other kind of 3rd world er?
This board needs flags so I can filter out retwrds like you

Im from Canada.

I have no idea if they'll test you but pivot tables and formulas are easy to learn. I suggest you try the Excelisfun channel on Youtube and work your way through some of the lessons. It covers the basics pretty well.

You didn't learn excel in school? Are you 50?

That's not being a normie, that's not being retarded.

Terrible larp.

Realistically, even if you're retarded you could learn both well enough in the span of a few hours let alone multiple days.

fucking this, this is what people mean when they say that millennials are incapable of almost everything.

go back in time and ask for 10 more iq points, 96 should do the trick.