Redpill me on vegan diets

redpill me on vegan diets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
quora.com/How-much-is-the-average-pound-of-beef-subsidized-in-America-If-it-werent-for-that-subsidy-how-much-higher-would-the-market-prices-be
youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow
veganhealth.org/b12/animal
veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?18297-The-myth-about-B12-dirt-and-stools
lmgtfy.com/?q=muscle insertions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just as dumb as any other elimination diet

they work when done right and any vitamin you cant get can be supplemented

Read Meat Is For Pussies by John Joseph

redpill me on only wearing polo shirts

being a vegan isn't the problem in itself. the problem is 99% of vegans are liberals (because liberals vote based on muh feels and people go vegan cause of muh animal feels), that have no contact with conservatives due to their dietary restrictions, and therefore will never listen to different opinions.

this may be a strange coincidence of facts, or it may be that veganism is being used as a recruitment tool for democrat voters. you decide.

>any vitamin you cant get can be supplemented

Veganism, How to Live a Healthy Chronically-ill Life with Pills: The Post

forget all these fad diets. don't eat as much if you need to cut. or eat bigger than you ever have if you're auschwitz mode. lift heavy things until they're lighter. then make them heavier. repeat. you will get gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Is this shooped or does he have literally no delts at all?

I know of many right wing vegans

I'm vegan and support the mass extermination of Muslims

Blue pill me on your faggotry

define many

why do you even know many vegans, period?

Prove it

I grew up in the hardcore scene, most straight edge people are vegan.

Almost all of my friends are vegan.

and you are saying straight edge people are right wing?

No, but that scene has a large right wing presence too.

hitler disagrees with you and so does stefan

Every year, millions of bugs are gassed or "accidentally" shredded to pieces so you can get your vegetables. If you're a vegan, you're literally Hitler for insects.

let me correct him.
anything you can get without suplementation so can a vegan.

Yes and most of those crops go to animals.
so either way vegans cause less harm.

Pretty fucking much. These diets are only created so old white cucks can sell books

I'm vegan and I'm right wing af

Unless I'm eating free range rabbit that literally only eat grass. I'm killing one rabbit while you're killing 10 thrips.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Fucking kek
Checkmate vegans

Also vegan and right wing.

>without suplementation

Nope. BTFO

Hitler did nothing wrong so I'm fine with him saying he was a vegetarian

It's a great diet for cutting. You can stuff your face because veggies are low in caloric density.

what are unwashed vegetables

>only vegan/fit person in my office
>fat fucks that bring boxes of doughnuts and mcdonalds to work telling me hurrr that cant be good for you, you need real proteins

>go back to pol

OP did ask for a redpill

how can you be intelligent enough to be right wing, yet stupid enough to put yourself so low on the food chain?

2 of my friends at work both well over 300lbs, make fun of me because I lost weight and now have small arms.

Dated a vegan for a few years in a family of vegans who ate nuts and all that other shit and got their iron, B12 and all that checked every few month.
>they all had shit immune systems and would get sick regularly
>she would be sick af and we would make out and fuck and I still didn't get sick
>they were tired all the time and struggled to exercise for long periods of time
>literally had to save her drowning because she ran out of energy and small waves were scary
>never had an issue making a girl orgasm yet she would hardly feel anything even when I spidermaned her
>her doctor diagnosed her with extremely low bone density and muscular atrophy, like that of a 70 year old
>all the females in the family (4) got diagnosed with hashimotos (spelling?) a couple years after becoming vegan

This family had regular b12 shots, ate a fuck ton of all the recommended vegan foods and had all the supplements yet they were still fucked

Does he do anything other than curls?

>wants redpills
>doesn't want /pol/

no pain, no gain

Right-ish wing vegan here. Love my guns, love football, love America.

The industrial farming system is total shit though.

They must have been doing something wrong.

I havent been sick for years and I exercise 2 to 3 hours almost daily

going to several vegan forums, i didnt find a single person that wasnt either a liberal, or politically illiterate

>being vegan

enjoy your helicobacter pylori infection

vegetarianism is 100% doable, and because some people have to be vegetarian for religious reasons, there is much less stigma for it. you can even do GOMAD while being vegetarian.

veganism, on the other hand, is a great way to hide your anorexia.

Still nope. Bacteria responsible for B12 production is too far dawn a human's intestine to be absorbed. We are not rodents or ruminants. Enjoy eating your own feces or your drugs or both.

reminder that vegans won't eat honey.

literally putting the feelings of INSECTS above theirs.

NOT THE BEEEES

>Anorexic vegan

What meat eaters don't realize is that animals dont make b-12

ANIMALS HAVE B12 IN THEM BECAUSE THE FOOD THEY EAT IS FORTIFIED

KEK

(inb4 muh groundwater muh bacteriums) listen you fuck everything is washed and the water is treated so say goodbye to that

fucking Veeky Forums is the most cancer board on this website and everyone spreads misinformation because its all a big fucking meme

literally 99.9% of people on here are retared dont listen to any of these people. do your own research

Yeah that's because we're really fucking terrible. I've just read about the environmental effects of the mass production of meat and I didn't mind giving it up. Once lab grown meat becomes viable I might literally live off of chicken wings and take a supplement to stave off scurvy.

McGregor is fucking 40, looks 60. Meat doesn't make you fat, cheetos and too much bread do. Fuck his epidemiological "studies".

Oh and I forgot to add I'm libertarian and the meat industry is stupidly subsidized. Stuff like this: quora.com/How-much-is-the-average-pound-of-beef-subsidized-in-America-If-it-werent-for-that-subsidy-how-much-higher-would-the-market-prices-be

actually the animals you eat take b12 suplements.

BTFO

studies on the greenhouse effect contribution of the meat and milk industries vary from 9% to 51% of the total, so good luck with that research, breh

>I'm libertarian

youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow

Who the fuck eats rabbits?
what?

>meat tastes great
>subsidizing something that tastes great is bad

>libertarian
what's the point of saying you belong to a poitical group that has never been in power

Shall I remind you that he has been lifting for 10 years and can only bench 185 for 5?
Not to mention he has the worst insertions i've ever seen.

if they're all sick could it just be genetic?
was she (((chosen)))?

Your wrong...
veganhealth.org/b12/animal

Great for your health but inconvenient as hell. My whole thing is I try to have a vegan meal, a vegetarian meal, and a normal meal every day.

The meat and dairy industry are a huge contributor to global warming, so I try to cut down on meat and dairy for that reason. However letting yourself have some in moderation kinda seems more logical to me as when I try to cut something out of my diet i end up binge eating it

>kripp stops playing WoW

fine whatever

>he stops playing PoE

fuck, ill still watch him, he's funny

>he goes vegan

OH HELL NAW

vegan diet is preety good especialy if you add some lean meat to it like beef, fish or chicken

Fuck it why not? I'd take it over the boring parties.

Also:

>using James Weeks as an example
>ignoring Johnson

At least use your imagination when shitposting

*You're

how do you know his stats? and what are his insertions?

Literally retarded. B12 from unwashed vegetables is not bio active and humans cannot synthesize it. You're invoking esoterical bullshit to defend the indefensible - B12 cannot be obtained from a vegan diet alone.

veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?18297-The-myth-about-B12-dirt-and-stools

>The meat and dairy industry are a huge contributor to global warming

varies from 9% to 51% depending on the """study"""", i hope you read them all, senpaichan

>Who the fuck eats rabbits?

Who the fuck doesn't? They're delicious, lean, low-cost fuckers. They turn useless grass into gains.

its 2016
use technology
supplement
lmao

Ultimate curlbro mode. Does being vegan also turn you into that yellow bastard from Sin City?

He made a vid where he admits that his bench sucks and can only do 185lb
Then he said rather than just getting better at bench, he is going to give up bench and just do dips.

lmgtfy.com/?q=muscle insertions

what the fuck?
which state/country are you from where you eat rabbits?

Holy shit and vegans are supposed to be politically inept? It "tasting great" doesn't mean it should be made cheaper for mass consumption. "Caviar is great so we should spend hundreds of dollars for every ounce so everyone can eat it!". The market should determine the price. Back in the early 20th century people might eat meat a couple times a week because of how expensive it was.

>what's the point of saying you belong to a political group that has never been in power

It's an ideology first and foremost. You could be democratic and a libertarian, you could be republican and libertarian. It has nothing to do with a party.

Why are you even laughing when you just got BTFO? Yea, supplements, pills & drugs.

Even at 9% that is still huge. That is why I just cut down on meat and dairy instead of going full retard

Plus I will admit that how a lot of animals are treated in those industries is awful. Not all farms are horrible to animals like vegans wanna say but they still are the majority

>eating meat

Enjoy your cancer

Poortugal.

You're missing out, man. Wild hare is also fucking great.

All of his "idles" are green...

what the fuck is wrong with those people, this is coming from a vegan who has a vegan sister, friend, and mom, literally only got healthier and better than ever.
this just sounds like copy pasta tho, fag.

>tfw portuguese
>tfw vegan restaurants showing up all over the place

REEEEEEE

Fucking EVERYTHING causes cancer.

BUT THEY'RE CUTE
YOU HUG RABBITS
NOT EAT THEM.
I DONT KNOW WHERE PORTUGAL IS BUT IM GONNA ASSUME YOU'RE NOT WHITE.

my ex went vegan but she wont even feed vegan food to her dog

It's like someone fried his pecs

Well its fun and all but a healthy mix diet and a vegan diet + supps is as healthy as the other. Both sides misinterpet studies etc essentialy they give you the same. Especialy if you eat meat from hunting and ethical eggs. Also eat bugs iknow it sounds gross but thats actualy the best for the plannet

>lmgtfy.com/?q=muscle insertions
how do you know he has insertions, shit for brains

>YOU HUG RABBITS
I never understood this mentality, most wild animals would either run the away or try and kill you; they aren't our friends.