/CHAD/ - Chad general

Veeky Forumsizens who've actually made it and aren't social autists gtfih, no powerfatties or robots allowed
youtube.com/watch?v=UdpVXXvuMaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E1LKYI5gMVA
twitter.com/1chadjohnson
instagram.com/p/BG4fT8yuSf1/?taken-by=realchadjohnson
youtube.com/watch?v=gCpXeLxvhtk
mashable.com/2016/06/08/chad-eating/#hY2NP6c0CEq6
youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8&t=3m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit meant to post
youtu.be/E1LKYI5gMVA

This guy really exudes masculine polarity. Makes the other guys look kinda redundant or rather he acts like they are there for his amusement.

>Shes gonna keep alex around cause she doesnt want america to think she doesnt like short people
>i mean who wants a guy shorter than her

>not realizing the entire show is fake and the bitch they are going after hit the wall 10 years ago.

Fucking CHAD. He's so alpha.

Chad is honestly life Goals. But i might as well kill myself because im 5'8''

with that mentality, you should
if you were 5'4, fair play
but at 5'8", nobody cares about your height except and some cunts on Veeky Forums

So the dude you take a knife to as he's walking out if the club, gotcha

I don't understand what the topic of conversation is. Would you like extremely embellished greentexts or something?

I hope they write him back into the show. Its gonna suck to have to sit through this shit with my gf and not have anyone to cheer for.

Find girls shorter there are plenty

aha thanks guys, I got over my height insecurity majorly this year. Was mostly joking due to the part in the clip where chad calls Alex a manlet ahaha.

Holy shit my fucking sides

this guy literally has to be from either fit or misc

he says "butthurt" and "manlet" on the show

how can this guy be any more based?

twitter.com/1chadjohnson

Holy shit that guy is so alpha. So fucking goodlooking too

CHAD is slaying PUSSY and eating PIZZA while YOU are 5 foot NOTHING and eat SHIT

Holy shit, vids of this where?

Lmao at this guy making out with one of the other guys ex
instagram.com/p/BG4fT8yuSf1/?taken-by=realchadjohnson

isn't that going into cuck territory?

This fucking guy
youtube.com/watch?v=gCpXeLxvhtk

just finished watching episode 2. the funniest shit ever is how chad is always eating fucking pieces of meat wherever he goes. On all the dates and walking around the mansion and during the ceremonies he always has a small plate of meat.

Gives way more of a shit about his gains than all the other cucks in the house. So fucking Based.

Chad is fucking my buddy's cousin's ex gf. Robby is my friend's cousin, if anyone watched the show

>instagram.com/p/BG4fT8yuSf1/?taken-by=realchadjohnson

YES that's Robby's ex

mashable.com/2016/06/08/chad-eating/#hY2NP6c0CEq6

gifs of chad eating meat

dude's dick went up into his body and turned into a vagina

lol

Hi Isabel, hi Taylor, hi Andrew

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8&t=3m25s

>H-hey Ch-chad... W-why are you here?

Skip to 3:25 for best part

Hue

How does such a personality develop?

A lifetime of being praised for your chadliness

if you made it you wouldnt be on Veeky Forums in the first place

fucking Evan trying to be confrontational was apex cringe

>im not mad
>im just
>disappointed

I want to be Chad

Life goals man, I can only dream to be as alpha as him when I'm 28

> I cant see your face

> "Thats cool....what do you want??"

my sides are in orbit

How does one become Chad?

Chad is a fucking beast

prince of Veeky Forums or at least a patron saint next to zyzz

So this Chad made Veeky Forums love Chads

He is like a father I always wanted to have

honestly though, it does seems like he has issues. telling someone you are going to hunt them down later is pretty psycho

go to bed jordan

This guy is a retard, he's good looking but it's kind of autistic, or at least his TV persona is.
>hated by all the guys
>girl sent him home
So where's the alpha part exactly? I'm pretty sure he's making this le tryhard alpha guy persona to get more air time on TV

>mfw started reading in public

serious bros this is a god tier conversation helper for all you spergs

>sitting reading book
>qt sits beside you
>look up from book to see for curiosity
>she looks back
>exchange smiles
>look back at book
>as much time as you need to think of something to say

What's your favorite book ?

i havnt read a book since grade 8 until now

>not having a copy of SS in ur gym bag at all times

>So where's the alpha part exactly
the attitude

What attitude? Trying to fight everyone, losing the girl, getting out of the house, not having friends, constantly intimidating people. That's not what 'alphas' do m8.He's basically one of those fedora guys only good looking

in this case losing the girl just proves you are alpha.

is correct, Chad basically does the exact opposite of what you do

so chads are just bullies? ;o

this, that's exactly how insecure people act.

Chad is literally the most based character in Bachelor/Bachelorette history

Say what you want but Alex deserves as much respect as Chad, he's the one guy that's kept things honest and told them to Chad's face, and was always ready to throw down.

He's a confirmed miscer, possibly fitmiscer as well.

Love this guy. Would buy him a beer tbqh

Not op but A Brave New World is relatively short and very thought provoking.

>he-hehee I'm not scared of you rite guys he hee

>Bachelor/Bachelorette history
>not just history

>as much time as you need to think of something to say
>this guy takes forever to turn the page, he must be retarded

This guy is Veeky Forums if they actually were fit and cared about themselves. Top tier keks

the guys a moron and always get defensive, not really an alpha, more like an insecure tryhard

>losing the girl
The vagina jew KNEW that Chad would not rise her brown baby nor get cucked in the first place. She had to chose one of the beta manlets to rise her brown baby and cry while masturbating as she gets her cunt RAVAGED by a pack of wild niggers.

>This guy is Veeky Forums if they actually were fit and cared about themselves
aka misc

>not raeding Plato
it's like you don't even want to make it.

If i had to deal with wimpy beta nu-males all day and literally live with them i would lash out too.

I want to be his apprentice. Please teach me your Chad ways

>he didn't make friends with the pathetic betas he was competing against
>he didn't get to fake marry some slut
>he got paid to dick around and have fun
>what a loser

>rejecting rules imposed on him
>rejecting group pressure
>sticking by his own value system
>not alpha
You know how I know you're not a real man?

Not only that, he probably has a lucrative action movie career ahead of him now. He's good looking and got what it takes to play a real badass dude.

alex looks like Franco Columbu

Fucking BASED CHAD

Underrated post

> manlet manchild
>deserves as much respect as the Chad

Top lel bro

Fuck I can't watch this, I feel second hand shame.

Tbh the problem here is that Chad is an insecure manchild, but every other person in that house is an effeminate little bitch. There is no one there to put him in check. Just look at how everyone reacts to Chad pulling that prepubescent playground chest puffing about how he's going to go find where that dude is and beat him up. That's a tremendously beta fucking way to go about being 'alpha' - he's allowing a house full of gayboys get underneath his skin when they don't even pose a threat to him in the first place.

I can't wait aspies on Veeky Forums to try to imitate him and destroy their social lives
>look guys I'm so alpha I do what I want ! lmao

Only thing anyone will destroy is your husbands boipucci desu~, faggot.

being anti-social
being manipulative
being a rebel
Sounds like the perfect man to me. We need people like that in a society....not. Into the trash he goes, along with other "groups" of social retards

tfw finally coming to terms with becoming Chad
>always a social autist in highschool
>never put myself out there and was always introverted until late highschool
>made a lot of friends, known for being one of the strongest pound for pound in my school (which is pathetic cause my max dl was only like 405 lol)
> never really considered myself popular though
>after high-school getting hit up by all these girls i went to school with
>they all want to fuck
>have had numerous guys i went to highschool with tell me that they're jealous of me
where do i even go from here? help me Veeky Forums

College

don't know what field i want to get into yet :(

I like chad but he does seem exactly like that. Threatening to hunt someone down is a pisspoor response to competition. Its a low tier of techniques. Why cant he just insult them or something? Why is he responding with violence to something of theirs that is insulting to him? Why doesnt he have the social energy to insult him even worse back? He lost his cool, or so it feels. Still though, if I was in that house there, I would stand behind him and tell him to not get fucking riled up or something. I think he just needed a non cuck friend to laugh with him, at them.

I know a couple of guys like Chad. Tall, good looking, intimidating, alpha. For some reason they all want to protect me (I'm a guy) always hang with me, talk about girls and other shit, but when people mess with me they are always defending me (even say shit like "If you are with me, you don't need to worry about anything). Not sure how to feel about this, they are all straight with no homo shit going on between us.

Having friends is not always homo user...we used to have tribes where this was normal...jesus this modern age...

So, they are basically signalling that you could be brad. Isnt that nice?

Sounds good, get into PUA and get /aesthetics/ and you'll be at or above their level

Some guys take care of their friends I guess.

I'd do this too if I was popular and good looking. But I'm not so I just mostly care about myself. Only reason I watch after people when I'm out is because I don't want to lose them and be alone

I also proteced my friends that are smaler and weaker than me. That is what friends are fore.

Seems like you've got good friends. How long have you guys been friends for? I'll guess a long time, this sort of relationship usually develops over a long time. Eitherway be smart about your situation and start learning from them it''ll be beneficial for you and probably the relationship.