VIP Manlets

So tell me again Veeky Forums. Will every manlet die unfucked?

25, 5'5 aesthetic male, fucked 28 women, have a girlfriend of 1.5 years.
All women were 6.5+/10

>Marky mark is only 5'7
Damn son.
He looks so much bigger on screen.

I can't believe it. We were going to be best friends but I'm taller than him.

>Will Ferrell is supposed to be 6'3
>Wahlberg is 5'7
Hmm

NVM I HAVE A NEW BFF

This is the look of someone who's made it desu senpai

I don't understand, did he fail in Hogwartz? Shouldn't he be recieving athletic scholarship for austrialian rules indoor quiddich?

I had absolutely no idea Scot Caan was that short. He always looks around 5'10" in the movies.

>Jhon Short

>All women were 6.5+/10
Nice try.

no idea prince was such a manlet. No wonder he died.

It's called "movie magic" mate.

RDJ isn't as tall as Chris Evans. They do shit like this all the time. Only actors I know that really embrace it are Kevin Hart and my main man Danny Devito.

>implying Danny Devito hasn't fucked more women than everyone on this board combined.

>he doesn't realize hes standing on a box
cute

32, 6'4 better male, fucked over 80 women, fuck gfs, All women are 7+ except a couple fatties and uggos when I was drunk

>Harry stood up from his desk and spoke the summoning charm
>Accio Pussy

>reddit
I literally want to murder both you faggots

who's that guy?

>im already famous but I dont get enough attention
>I know ill attach 10 dogs to me and go for a walk
>everyone will HAVE to notice me then

Scott Caan is the only one of those that is really annoying, because he is overcompensating so hard. Every time I see it I think 'ugh, sad roided manlet'. I can't take him seriously at all.

Joke's on him because the fangirls would rather schlick to Rickman and Oldman. And one of them isn't even alive anymore!

Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe are a different person?

>be 5'1 18 year old asspie
>get gf
>grow to 5'5, get attention from a couple dozen girls, obviously don't act on it because i'm not an asshole
>break up recently, 21 years old
>get somewhat decent noob gains
>can get laid, but can't get a gf to save my life

fugg

>6" 1 170 lbs
>have fucked 0 girls
>no gf

The goose should always be your bff

Floyd Money Mayweather, highest paid athlete of all time.

Lol, he's 5'8". Not even THAT short when you think about it. Imagine her next to a 5'5".

5'9"
I've just dated shorter than me and it's worked out fine. Plenty of shorter girls out there and even some tall girls who are really keen and don't really care about height. I think while of course height is important, a girl can look past height just as a guy can look past a girls weight if she's a little chubby or look past the fact that a girl might have small breasts. If you're 5'5", you can still fuck girls but you're going to really struggle. Sorry uber manlets. All my 5'5" mates are virgins.

I think he does that so that no one can approach him or something. I believe it works.

Nope. Highest paid in 2015.

lol you can see how much he wants to punch her

marky mark is supposed to be the alpha cucking will ferrell. It wouldn't work if will towered over him.

if you believe he's actually 5'8'', I've got bad news for you

she's 6'2''.

a few of those dogs must have gotten ash on their fur and that upsets me

triggered

Yeah user! He clearly wears lifts when he gets measured up at a weight in before a fight! Just accept that he's 5'8" bro.

She's 6'2" but she's also in heels hence why she looks so gigantic in this clip.

Who's the girl? She's perfect

that smile he makes, he's like, "i know you're trying to embarass me, but i make more in one fight than you'll make in your entire career"

I'm shorter than Elijah Wood. I'm shorter than a fucking hobbit.

He's still a manlet though, so it doesn't save him.

Those feels when 6'1...inches away from being a god. Why do i even continue?