how are u not broke by now?

36 dollars a day, I'm a landscaper I make 95 dollars a day

I smoked bout 40 cigs last night after not having smoked for 3 months

The guy who sniffs poo inbetween sets is better

u are better off smoking weed

you're /literally/ turning 1/3 of your income into smoke... damn

just think of all the things you could do with all that extra money

No because weed would cost me 65 dollars a day for 10 grams

Buy more food but when I smoke I don't need to eat except one ham sandwich a day

I've quit and all you have tor realize is that it really does nothing for you at that point. You're smoking to smoke it because at that point you're not getting buzzed anymore. Whenever you get that urge just tell yourself "Is it really worth it? What do i get out of this?" The key though is once you stop cold turkey don't even think about picking up another one. It'll put you right back to where you were after that single one. If you really are having a hard time try some gum and maybe get some jaw gainz while your at it. Cold turkey is best though imo

> 10 grams a day

What?

I got high on marijuana daily for 1-2 years and never went though even close to ten grams in one day.

You didn't inhale

why are you on fit

Because fitness

Stopped smoking 2 weeks ago and i can already FEEL THE GOODNESS.

Pros
>no more coughing
>feel more energetic
>don't stink like shit
>saved a bunch of money (26 dollars a packet, pack a day)
>Can breath in deeper / easier
>Don't hand to stand in the cold / rain
>People don't look at me with disgusting looks

Cons
>Family smokes so cravings are present whenever i see them
>Having trouble sleeping, apparently this is common - wake up every 4 hours or so.

Honestly though you have to really want to quit to actually quit. I was out at dinner with friends last night and i asked a mate if i could have one of his smokes, had 2 drags and gave it away. That was a real high point for me after being a smoker for 7 years.

26 dollars a pack... where do you live?

straya probably

down from 15/ed to 1 every 2 days.

feels much better. like a dessert.

Pack a day smoker for 10 years. Quit cold turkey on my second try. Quitting sucked.

Life is SO MUCH BETTER now that I've quit. I had no idea how much smoking was fucking up my sense of smell and my sense of taste. Literally everything I eat tastes better.

Anyway you know smoking is dumb, expensive, bad for you, and no fun. If you're going to waste money, waste it on shit that won't also kill you.

>tfw posting this shit thread 75 times a day