What bf% is required to look maximally joocy without looking fat?

What bf% is required to look maximally joocy without looking fat?
What would you estimate this guy's bf%?
15%?

>15%?

Holy shit
If I'm 180cm/67kg (I know, skelly, etc) how do I turn into that beast?

>inb4 lift
No shit. But really, how would someone like me go about growing that much?

Many cycles of assorted steroids

And if I were fine with even just the midpoint between current me and him?

Honestly, I just want to grow any fucking amount. I know the sticky says a lot of things but it all feels like there is just as much information that one has to know to make progress and it isn't told there. Every time I pick up any of the beginner programs in there, by the end of the workout I'm not very tired and it's like 30 minutes to finish. Looking around in the gym, everyone looks so busy and they're in there for much longer. It's frustrating seeing how even following instructions step by step, it still feels like you're not doing much. Help.

i don't think that is steroids.
he doesn't look lean enough.
usually people on steroids have a shitton of muscle mass with a low bf.
this guy's is too high.

then pick up an intermediate program.
literally you just lift and eat.

>dyel instantly chickens out and halves his goal
dont even bother lifting with your pathetic attitude

>15%
Try sub 10%
Yes, I know this is a troll thread.

> i don't think that's steroids
Are you retarded?
OP's webm is this dude Assuming you're on SS, the program is supposed to help you get your numbers up fast.
If you don't feel tired enough, add more weight.

Damn I couldn't even recognize him.

At the start of beginner strength training programs the workouts are set intentionally easy so the newbie can practice proper form at lighter weights so they do not injure themselves later when the weights get heavy you need to stick with the program you choose

A few points:

Feeling tired is good - but the important part is that your muscles ache the next day. If you can walk up the stairs the day after doing squats, add some weight.

Secondly fatigue is compounded by poor preparation. Hydrate well before gyming - drink a litre of water an hour before you go. Try not to drink too much water whilst you drink, it just sits on your stomach (up to 500ml or so should be fine). If you're struggling to get energy up have some caffeine before hand - strong coffee will do fine.

Starting strength is about familiarising your body with the exercises, developing range of movement and balance, and getting some initial gains. You should be able to make a fair bit of progress - if you can complete all of your sets with good form, up your weight. The last set should be hard - get a gym instructor (or friend) to spot you if needed, get those reps in.

Whilst it might be tempting to jack up the weights in large jumps - don't. Keep on increasing steadily, if squats are going well add 5kg and see how things go. You might have a few easy sessions, but it prevents injury, and helps you get used to things.

Stick to your programme. Try, for example, Sean's simplified 5x5 - go 3 times a week, keep it up for 6 weeks, see where you are. Keep track of what you can do, don't worry if it's a short workout, and don't worry about what others are doing (I knew one guy who seemed to do loads every Wednesday, turned out he just went once a week).

Finally, keep track of your diet. You're trying to bulk? Good. Calculate your BMR, log all of what you eat (I like to use Cron-o-meter), get enough protein, get creatine if you want. You will not bulk if you're just maintaining, you will not bulk if you're cutting, you will not bulk if you don't know what you shovel into your mouth.

So that's how you start - it's up to you to do some research from there, and figure out what actually work for your body. It's perseverance with a side of science.

>Try not to drink too much water whilst you drink

I meant to say 'whilst you exercise'.

Lots of volume, lots of food, lots of time, lots of rest, lots of testosterone.

>tfw Alex will never hold you down and pound your hole until it's just a sopping mess

>thinly veiled T H I C C thread

>add more weight
>can practice proper form at lighter weights

So which is it? Do I start with light weight even if it doesn't tire me and then just add more weight like I normally would? Or should I start at my max?

Thanks

Thanks, I'll keep all of this in mind.

These pictures are probably unnecessary since you can probably guess how lanky I am just by my numbers, but I don't know if they might spawn some new advice. Honestly, all I've been doing lately is bodyweight fitness at home and some other weak shit like that, because every time I get a gym membership and try to start lifting, I get demotivated by not feeling tired, feeling sick at the gym, shyness, etc. Now with all these tips I guess I have no excuse and I just have to start being consistent and be disciplined. Thanks for the advice, I'll start working hard.

Sorry for soiling this thread with my lankiness.

scooby?

>my asshole is this wide

Nice dick, stats?

Why's your asshole so hungry?