Staying Fit While Detained in a Mental Institution

Hello. I am currently detained in a mental institution by my parents, merely for having mild autism. Basically aspergers. Long story short, I signed power of attorney over to my parents because they said if I didn't they would kick me out on the street and I would be homeless. I'm 23 years old. As soon as I signed it over, they put me in a mental institution somehow. First off I'm pretty mad and this is fucked up, because I've never hurt anyone, I'm nice. However because I have aspergers nobody likes me and I know I communicate weirdly. I'm really self aware about the reality of my condition, but at the same time I can't stop acting like a weirdo.

I've always been fit but now that I've been in this institution for 1 month, I'm noticing I am getting really out of shape. Obviously there is no gym here. The food is COMPLETE SHIT. It's all breaded, almost all carbs, and almost no protein. All artificial garbage. I feel sick all the time just due to that.

I realize this is hard to believe, I'm not an idiot, I'm really smart academically, just impaired socially due to aspergers, but I swear this is true. Is there any way I can sue or anything because of the horrible food? I'm not insane or a harm to anyone yet I'm in here against my will and my health is degrading fast.

Thanks.

A big reason for me having these social problems in the first place is that my parents are terrible people, they always hated me and are drug addicts and animal and child abusers. The only thing they love in this world is money, they'll swindle anyone to get it.

Also I was told after being here that my parents are somehow making money by me being here and having signed power of attorney over to them. Now it all makes sense.

do pushups,dips,bodyweight squats and planks.
you can actually even get muscle gains if you somehow improve your food.can you talk to someone in the administration and request whey powder or some other form of protein?

If there's no gym youre gonna have to start doing bodyweight.
Working out keeps your mind sharp mate, don't let them take that from you.

nice paranoid delusions dude

anyway, do isometrics in your straight jacket

you making friends already?

No I've never had a friend since I was 16. I only had 4 friends in my entire life.
I have been doing bodyweight but I'm still going downhill due to the food. I really have to get something done about the food here. Problem is they ignore me and even pretend they can't understand what I'm talking about. The other patients here are very mean, I'm in here with meth heads and people who stabbed other people and shit. They call me a faggot and a pussy and stuff for even trying to stay in shape. One of them even said "What are you, gay? A fucking faggot?", so I said no, and they said "Well you look gay because of those muscles. Only gay people stay that fit". Seriously it's reverse bizzarro world in here. Many of the workers said I don't belong in here and they don't know why I'm here.

Bully them up for food
Kill two birds with one stone

I'm a nice person, but when a toothless meth head looking piece of shit comes up to me and calls me a faggot for working out, I get really pissed off. I'm the only decent person in this shit hole and I deserve to be treated with more respect. I'm going to poison them for revenge if I can find the opportunity.

Just like I poisoned my parents.

Damn, you are in a truly fucked up situation. Well you're going to have to demonstrate you don't belong there, as you said before, even co-workers of the place agreed upon you weren't supposed to be there at all. Don't pull revenge or something to make them think otherwise and fuck your only chance to get out that shit hole. As for now, stick to what you have been doing, as in fitness, don't lose it, results will come if you're constant.

well at least don't get caught doing it so they don't keep you in there for much longer than it is supposed to.

Well you are there because you fucking signed power of attorney. You should've just said "fuck you" to your parents and live with someone else from your family or a close friend while you stabilize and find a job or finish your education. Even government could help, you just had to get information. Now I have no idea how you're gonna get out of there, is there any test or check anytime soon to prove your mild autism doesn't harm your ability to live a normal life by yourself?

Do sprints, running, if at all possible. Since by the sounds of it you're relatively locked in, see if you can get access to something like a yoga mat. Make it your place of detox from all the shit you've got going on. Body weight is your best bet, as everyone else said, but don't knock HIIT workouts and giving yoga a try. Really helps to keep you self aware, calm, and sharp which will only get you closer to getting out of this shit hole you've been thrown in. Eat as best you can. What do they normally feed you?

Lmfao this is the funniest and most fucked up thing I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while.

I'm literally laughing out loud.

That's still not fucking legal. If you're not a danger to yourself or others, you can't be held against your will.

Even if you are a danger to yourself, if you're not a danger to others, it's still iffy.

Where the fuck do you live?

What institution are you in man? I'll come fucking break you out.

also confused as to how this is possible.
You can't just commit someone to a mental institution without first having someone from the institution give you some kind of diagnosis.

You're gonna need a method of breaking out. Try to isolate one of the staff members. Make sure to take note of every single camera in the facility, memorize their positions. If you can manage to either choke one of the guards unconscious(warning, this does not last as long in real life as it does in video games of movies, but they can't really charge you for anything severe if you go with this route), or perhaps even kill them, if you're willing to risk that, then you can try and disguise yourself as one of the employees. They'll likely only question you silently even if they do notice that you look different, just make sure you don't have a nametag or anything. Escape as quickly as you can, and I would advise that you either flee the state, maybe even country. But if you have a hankering for revenge, as I would in your position, I would suggest that you kill them. Slaughter them and make them look at you. Traitors to kin have a special place in hell. It's infuriating how they could force you into this world only to throw you under the fucking bus like that. Kill them all user. Leave nothing but ashes.

>itt: life is a video game

I'd play the shit out of that game but let's be real here user.

It honestly doesn't sound too hard, especially if you befriend a staff member and gain their trust. What could happen?

Don't forget to save all your candy bars so you can use the knock out ability on all the guards.

lol, you should be put on where he's currently at.

you do sound like a phycho. Srs

>press x to win

Casual scum

>not escaping completely unseen

Communicate with paper notes or a digital notepad on a phone or tablet , apply for social services from the goverment because if u havent then yur power of attorney is allowing your parents obtain disability benefits that are comin in as your name. Get a lawyer.

See the psychologist there, have him clear you maybe.

I know you're all laughing, but why wouldn't this work, exactly? It might take a lot of waiting, sure, but I believe it could be accomplished.

He has aspergers. It's unlikely he'll be able to befriend a staff member or be convincing as a staff member during his escape. Maybe if it's a milder case.

Hm. Perhaps.
OP, do you think you could befriend a staff member?

and it's not worth to have the authorities looking for them afterwards, knowing that he could have just walked away with a correct legal procces. just saying, i mean common sense

say that if you cant work out you get suicidal thoughts

The authorities won't look too hard for someone who merely comitted assault. All that aside, I think he should just kill his parents anyways desu. I most definitely would.

no, if you sign power of attorney over then whoever has it can put you voluntarily in the institution.

technically he is in there voluntarily but the volunteer came from his parents

but you are right, the whole mental health industry is all kinds of fucked up.

if you really want to fuck someone over big time, just say you think they are crazy.

well I meant in such case he actually killed someone

That's why I recommended choking them out as an alternative. In which case he would have to be quite quick with his escape

Requesting a pic if possible OP
Where are you at also? Some user can try to claim you if you live close.

Pepe in the flesh

No, they can't. You need Enduring Power of Attorney. Power of Attorney just gives the ability to manage some financial matters in lieu of the individual, namely access bank balances, loan information and transfer funds between the individual's accounts. You can't actually apply for loans, transfer funds to an external source or straight withdraw.

Enduring Power of Attorney gives you full access to finances and the ability to make decisions in place of the individual due to them lacking the mental capacity.

My Dad went through all this shit with my grandpa due to dementia. Getting Enduring Power of Attorney for someone already incapable of making decisions is no small feat either.

tl;dr OP is a roleplayer.

close your mouth you goddam monkey

Oh tinytrip, did you forget your parents are not alive :(

EXAPSPAE EXAPSAE

MULTIDUDEM

KILL YOU

Post gains. Your number one priority needs to be getting g the fuck out not asking administration for fucking protein you fucking berg

Why hasn't anyone yet asked how he is posting in this thread? I would assume he wouldn't be allowed to shitpost on Veeky Forums if he were in a mental asylum.