/plg/ powerlifting general

|_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______|
|_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|__________

The WALL

/plg/ general
powerlifting general

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DXTKTgArQY
youtube.com/watch?v=s6H-xs0fPyM
youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE
youtube.com/watch?v=kZcc_ATM3r0
m.imgur.com/v4sHXpm
m.imgur.com/a/SKR7F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the wall so no beaner can pass

reeee.

If I wanna progress faster than 5 lbs / week for diddlies on TM is there anything I can / should do?

Or is this what I am stuck with.

you can add 6lbs a week instead

Authentic thread, made first

It was made first, but its not authentic, this thread is THE official

No.

>girl texts me asking if I got sunburned at all when we went kayaking last weekend
>tell her I suck at putting sunscreen on my back evenly since I only got sunburned at one spot in the middle of my back
>She replies "Haha couldn't reach around all those muscles?"

>Y-you too..
This must be how boardshorts feels every day.

she was obviously being sarcastic

pretend the comment was someone on here saying that to you
would you honestly think she was being serious then?

STEP BACK EVERYBODY SEAN IS MAD AT THE NORMIES

This desu

No shitposting past this wall

|_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______|
|_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|____________|______||_______________|________________|________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|________________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|________________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|________________|____________|___________|___________|_______________|__________|_____

Go fuck yourself you retarded child

benchbabby is such a fat crybabby faggot

shut the fuck up benchbabby you crybabby faggot

GodDAMN benchbabby is such a fucking RETARDED child

MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WANT PIZZA FOR DINNER MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Look at this FAT fucking LOSER, throwing a TEMPER TANTRUM

oh wait its benchbeta, whats the difference LOL

Oh look

Sean/Panzer/Insertcharacterhere is abusing alcohol

Maybe you should have a lot of ibuprofen

Why does Sean do what he does?

WAAAAAAAAAAA MOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMY SEANS MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY FATNESS ON Veeky Forums AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

alcohol mixed with sociopathism

benchbeta

the diffference is that benchbeta LOVES BBC (big black cock)

Wow great thread so far

Only when its in his girlfriends ass/pussy/mouth

kek

Sean is clearly drunk and super lonely
Maybe he will KHS tonight

*sociopathy

Now you can sound more educated in the future

Tried to max out my snatch (58 pb).
Did 56 then went for 60. Failed tragically. Should've done 58 and then tried 59.

Then I tried to max out my front squat and hurt my wrist.
JUST

Nothing serious like bodorio though. Thankfully.

lmfao
Sphinx next? Asking for a friend

That's a very nice cock Tbh

if you want to be stronger then stop injecting estrogen into your ballsack, man

Hey Sean

You're a pozz cuckold and you should kill yourself

Sincerely,
Everyone you've ever interacted with, online and IRL

Ditto

AHAHAHAHAHHAH LOOK AT THIS FAT TUBBY CHILD AND LAUGH

ITS BENCHBETA

HES ABOUT TO ERUPT INTO A CHILDLIKE TANTRUM

AHAHAHAHHAAHAH

YOUR GIRLFRIEND FUCKS NIGGERS

can you just cool it babe

sean is p cool yo

fucking kek

hey amber one BIG BLACK SAUSAGE PIZZA coming up dont worry about me ill just sit in the corner and watch LOL

Fuck off, Sean

Did you even lift today?

its just benchbeta projecting (since his girlfriend fucks niggers openly, he is quire literally a cuckold), so he lashes out with these tantrums sometimes

It's not the estrogen, it's the test blockers.

excuse me did you misread my name
That makes sense i suppose. guess he cant help it

Why are you willingly destroying your body for appearances?

do you have any idea about the long term effects of shit like that?
why did you have to ruin your health for a sex fetish?

Are you seriously attracted to Isley? I don't understand

Not destroying it.

It's not a fetish senpai, just who I am.
Whether you believe in that or not.

so you like boys, why couldn't you just be gay?

What's so appealing about Isley

It's not about my sexual orientation senpai.

Isley is a CUTE

>What's so appealing about Isley
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SEAN

You are so fucking pathetic

his fucking legs are so straight forward its rediculous

>bodybuilding

maybe I should try this and do like half squats for quad gains

mirin dat hip structure

>thinkin that was me

wrong again buda/benchbeta, you fat poor loser

lel

vocaroo.com/i/s0DXTKTgArQY

this is my fetish

I guess I could see that but he's also practically obese and a complete asshole

I am not Sean and quite frankly, I'm offended that you would think that I'm him

Why not drop that british loser for a real man?

youtube.com/watch?v=s6H-xs0fPyM

23 REP SETS CMON

came so fuggin hard fug

I'm actually gay lol

holy shit

Mine too

I really want a hot girl to verbally berate me then get on all fours and let me take her from behind

>tfw abnormally bad at pull-ups

what did my body mean by this?

are chins a meme?

I don't know if anyone else here has ever been in the military, probably not lol, but it's pretty obvious once you're in a fighting situation, real CQC life or death combat, that twinky lanky kids have NO chance. Take a pretty light tall guy, maybe 6'4 and 242lbs, put him against an 183cm, 110kg (in the off season) elite powerlifter, he'd have NO JAVLA
CHANCE.

Doing SS should I increase the weight only if all the sets were good? Or can I just increase the weight even if for example I could feel my back rounding on my deadlift but i still got the weight up?

>what did my body mean by this?
I bet you don't bench more than 2 plates.

INCREASE THE WEIGHT

FUCK FORM IT'S A MEME

EAT BIG

GET BIG

LIFT BIG

COME THE FUCK ON

i do

K lad, wish me luck, its only deadlift right. What could possibly go wrong.

EVEN AT THE WORLD STAGE, FORM IS A MEME

badabang badaboo bada bada boo do daadabangboo

Just flex your spinal erectors and your lats and you'll be gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=dm7ZbgjZklE

so tell me why i suck at pullups

ADD MORE WEIGHT GO GO GO

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT TRY HARDER

Is this similar for sumo?

with sumo you have to shove a dildo up your butthole

same shit

>tell me why i suck at pullups

>bad fat to strength ratio
>imbalance of pushing to pulling strength
>weak lats/back/biceps

ok senpai

When's the last time you consistently did pullups? Best I ever did was 19 strict raw CTB, more or less dropped them from my training for six months and yesterday I got fucking six.

dont go for any of those little pussy ass dildos either

youtube.com/watch?v=kZcc_ATM3r0

FUCK YEs

I can confirm, thicker ones are better for more stability and pressure. Use plugs though, not dildos.

Love these webms of old lifters you post norsie :3

>I can confirm, thicker ones are better for more stability and pressure. Use plugs though, not dildos.

well now im wet

5'10" @ 191 lbs so I wouldn't call myself fat
im ok at chins but pullups feel a lot harder

literally never. just did 5x5 today but could've maybe got 6 or 7 on the first sets

>trappy

Please make a list of the top 5 trips that you would sleep with, given the opportunity.

Who makes your boipussy wet?

m.imgur.com/v4sHXpm
m.imgur.com/a/SKR7F

>top 5 trips
>trips

>m.imgur.com/v4sHXpm

>literally never

Well shit, there you go

1: Rasputin. with the lights off of course, but that COCK holy shit

So after I do my 1RM squat next week, I'm thinking about running a cycle of C6W for front squats instead of back squats to fix my shit. Is this a good idea?

do both COME ON

1. Isley
2. Isley
3. Isley
4. Isley
5. Isley

>are chins a meme?

Yes

JEFFERSON DEADLIFTS, FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lads how can I make sure that my gf has never fucked a black guy?

If you have to ask this question, she already has.

joe, she has

Just checked his pdf on the program and here's what it says under the "replacement exercise" section for squats

>Substitutions For the Squat: What’s wrong with you? Trying to replace the squat? You might as well leave my
channel and subscribe to sixpackshortcuts if you are entertaining this thought.

so yeh maybe

Do high bar instead

He probably meant questions regarding replacing the squat with some other shit like Leg Press or whatever, not just a variation of the squat.