Veeky Forums how long did it take you guys to come to terms with becoming weaker on your cut?

Veeky Forums how long did it take you guys to come to terms with becoming weaker on your cut?

Honestly fampai I haven't lost any strength so far and I've cut 30 pounds..it's the opposite I got stronger in ever lift

By not suffering from autism

years lol

The only two lifts that really suffer for me on cuts is bench and squats.

Lean bulk master race.

ITT: op is a faggot

The fact that you see yourself slimming down, clothes fitting looser, and muscle showing through. Also knowing that the strength will come back, and hopefully at a lower bodyweight, means that you've also objective gotten stronger

thats a good way of looking at it blessed fit person

>weaker

Lel @ nattys

>Perma bulked from years of power lifting in high school
>Started cutting hard in February
>Lost 70lbs so far
>TFW I can't do anywhere near what I used to though
But nice being leaner and able to actually run, hopefully it won't take too long to work my way back up.

Forgot pic

I didn't.

Down about 5 lbs since may, lost about 2kg on muh lifts but fuck it its worth it since my strentgh will come back quickly after my cut

been cutting for 3 months but haven't lost any weight, only 6% bf lost. still improving on most lifts...

Yeah, you're actually generally able to get a better starting position in the DL if you slim down a bit.

You get your strength back so fast that it doesn't matter.

Have lost almost 55lbs from permabulk fat muh powahliftah mode and have been the strongest so fat on cut. Strength is growing while the waist is shrinking. If you lose strength on cut you're not doing it right

That's cause you aren't cutting you fat fucking moron you are simply loosing weight. It's not the same thing stop using words you don't understand.

see

>loosing
>stop using words you don't understand
Oh, the irony.

>misspelled word
>misused word
Pick one

During bulk ignore the mirror. During cut ignore the weight on the bar.

When I started my first cut last summer from 80 to 70 kg I was whining all the time about losing my strength,my bench and deadlift falling downhill, and I wanted to stop it.

Then I started bulk again and I regained almost my entire strength whilst gaining 3 kg (compared to the 10 I lost).
Now as I am finishing my second cut, I again weigh 70 kg, and have almost the same bench press and DL as when I was at the peak of my bulk a year ago.

To sum up: after a one year cycle of cut->bulk->cut, I am at 70kg and have the strength of my 78kg former self. Sounds pretty decent to me.

I've lost 7% bf, but no weight, and all my lifts have gone up. I dont understand why more bodybuilders dont go vegan.

subtle

Shoo shoo virgin nogains

Listen here you green shithead. It's only a cut of you bulked first. If you used to be a fat shit and are just "loosing weight" that's not cutting!! You are a weakling yet you post on fit. Oh the irony.