Shoulder flexion

Sup Veeky Forums,
I have extremely limited shoulder flexion, preventing me from overhead pressing.
I've been stretching my lats pretty regularly for a while and it's a bit better but still not quite there.
Are there other causes of poor shoulder flexion that I should be looking into?

Pic related, apparently this guy had about 225 degrees of shoulder flexion back in his prime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKc6hwPvsHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the most autistic forced meme over the past 4 years on Veeky Forums. Legit just one guy posting this everyday

Kill yourself my man

Excuse me? How is a genuine question regarding human physiology a meme?
Why would I post this every day? I'm a regular on /po/, but this is the first thread I've ever made on this board.

Who is this guy? I think I've seen him before.

Can I reach this stage of development natty?

I believe it's a rare picture of a young Miguél Pættôñ.
Although scientists concluded he's 100% natty after a 3 year study, it's somewhat unrealistic to expect this size and conditioning for natties with normal genetics.
Thanks for posting though, it's really nice to have you here

>it's somewhat unrealistic to expect this size and conditioning for natties with normal genetics
So basically...he's the king of Veeky Forums?

Also, checked.

I guess he could be, yeah! Like I said, I don't go on this board much, but it seems like he's one of, if not THE best at basically every aspect of fitness and strength. Sounds like he's worthy of being the king if you ask me

Bumping for answers

This

First time browsing Veeky Forums in a couple of months. Seeing this made me laugh so much, thank you op. You're doing God's work. Now if only we God blessed us with the same aesthetics he gave to that guy in your pic...

Hey guys, OP here, I've been away from the computer for a while, sorry about that
Haha! Yeah bro! I totally agree with that last part.
Not sure what the rest is about, but thanks nonetheless :D

Not OP, but bumping anyway

Cheers bro

Yeah brah! Me too! XD

Hahahaha!!! :^{D>

LOL

This is for benching, but fixed my OHP in like a few weeks too. yw

youtube.com/watch?v=IKc6hwPvsHg

1. Foam Rolling of the Thoracic Spine
2. Foam Rolling of the teres minor, infraspinatus area
3. Ball rolling rotator cuff
4. Ball rolling pec
5. Sleeper Stretch / Shoulder Capsule Stretch
6. Band Pec Stretch
7. Lat Stretch
8. Band Shoulder Dislocations
9. Rotator cuff broomstick stretches
10. Wrist strech as describe by "athlean" on youtube

These 10 things done every day should help.

This poster has some pretty good pointers for general shoulder health.

Any signs or symptoms beyond limited ROM? Any clicking, snapping, or "clunking" as you bring your arm into GH FLX? Is this happening to One arm or both? Is this condition affecting your ability to perform other activities beyond weight liftng?

Hey guys, OP here
Sorry, I should have gone into more detail.
I've had a pretty long term impingement of the sternoclavicular joint, only just started benching heavy again, and incline is getting there.
That was also due to having overdeveloped upper traps, but now the flexibility issue is all that's really holding me back from OHP.
I do also get a bit of crepitus in my shoulders when moving in any direction. But it's usually just one or two cracks when I haven't been moving much and that's it, no pain associated with it.

Thanks brahs, please accept this rare Pattôn motivational picture as a token of my gratitude.

Forgot to mention, both shoulders have the same symptoms, although only the left SC joint appears to be affected.
Hasn't hindered anything outside of the gym, no

Bump.